First Prev
of 2
Next Last
satisfied customer

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2010
just ordered a pizza from the new pizza place n town. it was very good and very reasonable price. now if only the town of caraway will help support this new business we will have a good place to eat.
Uncle Jim

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Pizza Place in Caraway: Boy!! How times have changed!! I went into the Air Force at 17 in 1952.
Never heard of Pizza until almost two years later.
A buddy came in with one one night and graceously gave me a slice of his pizza. I thought that was one of the most delicious things I had ever eaten -and guess it was!! Now they are in almost every nook and cranny in the country!! Just an ol' goat's musing...:):)

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jul 31, 2010
ordered one not good at all. way way to high not happy. talked to a lot of people about the price and the tast was not good. he has got to come down on the price if he wonts to stay in caraway
oldie but goodie

Harrisburg, AR

#4 Aug 2, 2010
well my family think there pizza is very good and not to bad on the price rember its privately owned not a pizza chain .so if people want it to stay they will have to make a effort to support it not complain about it

Blytheville, AR

#5 Aug 3, 2010
i did support it how would i know that it was not good. dont look like it is doing to good now.
Pleased

Trumann, AR

#6 Aug 4, 2010
We think their pizza is good.$21.99 for 2 large 2 toppings and cheese sticks not a bad deal, and buffet price not bad either. So far looks like business has been steady. Keep up the good work!

Blytheville, AR

#7 Aug 4, 2010
good for you! not all people are he wont be there long. lol
anonymous

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Aug 5, 2010
TO THE ONE SIGNED IN AS GUEST....IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT SOME BUSINESSES DO NOT STAY IN PLACES WITH THE RUDE AND FAR FROM POSITIVE ATTITUDE THAT YOU DISPLAY....HOPEFULLY PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOUR NEGATIVITY AND HELP SUPPORT THIS ESTABLISHMENT.
Nah

Dallas, TX

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Pizza sucked and it was too high for caraway, lots of poor people around here.
City Girl

Trumann, AR

#10 Aug 5, 2010
I really liked the pizza and it is a good price. If you want it any cheaper, go buy a crappy frozen one and cook it yourself. And the people in this town are not poor, just the meth-heads.
sexy

Bexar, AR

#11 Aug 5, 2010
city girl you got that right we are not all poor and i take my faamily up there and at night we order and have it delevered i love the garlic butter dip and the breaad sticks it is doing real good and when school starts it will get better he wants for the kids to bring their school shirts and hang them in the pizza place a very good place for mt 5 kids to hang out and eAt pizza mother is paying
too high

Manila, AR

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Nah wrote:
Pizza sucked and it was too high for caraway, lots of poor people around here.
that is true if thay are going to stay in caraway lower the pricesthe pizza i got was not good will not go back
oldie but goodie

Harrisburg, AR

#13 Aug 6, 2010
well too high take your ass to pizza hut and pay an arm &leg for your pizza
skinny minnie

Manila, AR

#14 Aug 7, 2010
Oh come on people! The pizza is good and competively priced. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Please keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself. We don't want another business run out of town because of idiots like you! I have been there several times and have NEVER been disappointed. You go Tropical Twist!
for sure

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#15 Aug 7, 2010
theres always gonna be someone that complains no matter what. So it is left up to the ones that want this establishment to stay. I will gladly order their pizza anytime. I do not think it is too expensive. Pizza is good. Roachs right down the road if you want a pizza and dont like theirs. theres plenty of us in town that will keep getting our pizza at this place. we will support them so way to go TROPICAL TWIST PIZZA !!!
friend

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Aug 14, 2010
I have bought pizza from them and it's good. I hope they stay.
citizen

Cherokee Village, AR

#17 Aug 14, 2010
We have got pizza up there a few times. It is some of the best pizza we have had and the prices are very reasonable.
willa

Blytheville, AR

#18 Aug 14, 2010
Just ate there for 16$ and the pizza and cheese sticks were very good! Will keep going back. Thanks guys it was good!
Softball Mom

New Haven, CT

#19 Nov 19, 2010
This place sounds great. I wish we still had a pizza place in Lake City like this. Can someone give me the address and phone number?
Tab

Trumann, AR

#20 Nov 21, 2010
guest wrote:
ordered one not good at all. way way to high not happy. talked to a lot of people about the price and the tast was not good. he has got to come down on the price if he wonts to stay in caraway
NO, Just dont need people like you around.people like you, what keeps a town from growing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith steet 24 min sick and tired 30
Michael stokes 8 hr Jerry 2
Country Mart 10 hr shopper 27
Leachville on nelson 12 hr The Girl 8
Dope heads in dyess. 21 hr Crazy 5
full 8 inches for any woman. Sat JBM 4
Piggott Mohawks Sat Manila Lion 2

Caraway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance