Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62077 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64212 Aug 21, 2014
Guru wrote:
Great. While obama screws around playing golf his administration says we are about to get hit by these guys....
"Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon"
BY MISSY RYAN
WASHINGTON Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:47pm EDT
It is one thing to stick to your party...it is a whole different thing to let them in to be-head you or do more 911's, which next time will be far greater. It is clear obama wants this, as he is one of them. How else can you explain giving back the enemies top Generals during war time. This guy has got to go.
I don't know about you, but I think I'm worth five Al Qaeda generals, which aren't generals at all and are more likely goat herders gone bad. We can always kill em another day. I can't believe we let that poor bastid rot for five years though.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64213 Aug 21, 2014
Guru, get this ! Our governor has a solution for the Rhinocerous Beetle that's killing all our coconut trees. He says if we would only EAT THEM, they would vanish. He wants us to do the same with Grasshoppers and some other bug too. I think we should serve him up a big plate to HIM and set the example, don't you? He says that meat is going to be too expensive to buy in the future so we should start now. What a weirdo.
Mae Hoe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#64214 Aug 21, 2014
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Michelle C Or last name T is a real estate agent in hawaii, somewhere, it is a transvestite a cleft chin, Bulldog huge jaws jowls big enough to gobble 10 at one time, broken nose from all his Bar Room Fights as a man (michael C) This hose monster likes jumpin the bones of poor blacked out drunks in Bars, It loves to rub it's giant fake tits on them, trying to get there confidence that He is a she, when in reality, I do not know if IT had it's surgery as of yet, it was last sporting a wad in between it's legs.You probably have seen it in Bars (it is a total alcoholic) or sporting it's fake boobs in a bathing suit on the beach. You will know the tits are fake, by the way they look like a skin sheathed cereal bowl when laying on it's back.I am telling you, it's pretty easy to see it is a MAN! shapeless, legs like sticks, no waist and a flat ass.IT is one ugly Mother F----- watch out for the beady eyed prick. he will take advantage of you.
That's my daddies' boyfriend who he does for food stamps.
Guru made me do it joey

Honolulu, HI

#64216 Aug 21, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...how about a plate of maggots too. Need something to wash down the bugs.
Neil must be on drugs. He likes bugs because he doesn't have to bend far to pick them up and pop them in his hairy little mouth. LOL!
You have been disconnected this is not a working number you fool.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64221 Aug 22, 2014
Nothing you say matters or holds water. Ha ha
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64222 Aug 22, 2014
Remember when the United States was a country you didn't want to mess with? Remember what happened to the Nazis and the Japs? What happened, America? Remember when "Made in USA" meant the very best? I'll tell you what happened. DEMOCRATS happened, and we got lazy and stupid. They allowed this to happen and are ready to put us under for their own pocketbooks.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64223 Aug 22, 2014
Guru wrote:
The List: National Impeach Obama Week; Forged Identification Docs; Constitutional Ineligibility
National Impeach Obama
Week, August 23-31, 2014
Impeach Obama Week
About: The protest theme is to impeach and remove Obama from office for the following reasons. Gerald Ford said in the 1970’s that an “impeachable offense” is whatever the Congress will vote for at a given time. We are not here to bicker about what is impeachable, but to demand that this lawless, subversive and anti-American president be removed from office. We hold, however, that Obama is, in fact, criminal and treasonous. He and his collaborators are a grave threat to our representative constitutional republic.
&#9679; Governing by dictatorial fiat with lawless executive orders targeting Amnesty, Obamacare, gun regulation, etc.
&#9679; Waging illegal wars without the constitutionally-required approval from Congress
&#9679; Assassination of three American citizens without due process via drone bombings
&#9679; Use of the IRS as a weapon against his perceived political enemies
&#9679; Unprecedented snooping by the NSA on American citizens
&#9679; Blatantly lying to the American People about the Benghazi attack, Obamacare, etc. for political reasons
&#9679; Supporting Al Qaeda and other Jihadist terrorists in Syria and elsewhere
&#9679; Encouraging massive numbers of illegal aliens to enter the US for his own perverse political reasons
&#9679; Bizarre and erratic behavior, which implies psychological pathology
&#9679; Forgery of his identification documents to make it appear that he is eligible for office
&#9679; Constitutional ineligibility for the office that he holds
&#9679; Overall radical and subversive anti-American background, which is confirmed by his actions in office
[...] About.
Latest: Actually this will be nine days of protest, the protest will include a week and two weekends (August 23-31). Scroll down for the current protest schedule.
(You are also encouraged to contact your congressmen and write letters to newspapers during this time to demand impeachment, conviction and removal from office.)
Washington Post brands us “the hardest of the hard core.” Ain’t it the truth!
If you are feeling “hard core,” click here to schedule your own protest.
Suggestions for protest locations and times are requested from local persons. You do not necessarily need prior organizing experience to do this. Give it your best try. You can be listed as the local contact/organizer with a link back to your page, if desired. To have a protest in your area, just find a likely spot in a safe neighborhood and have it listed here. Likely protest sites are busy street corners or at a Government building. Overpasses are good prospects that have fences to keep signs from dropping into traffic and, if possible, with parking and a public facilities nearby.
If you can configure an event on Facebook or other social media and provide a link for sign-up for your event that would be helpful. We can help with that, if you want.
It is recommended that you protest where you are, not travel long distances to a protest. State capitols may be deserted on a Saturday. It may be better to have the protest at a busy intersection near the capitol building in order to have more visibility and interaction with frantically-honking passersby.
Please do what you can to encourage turnout locally. Don’t just depend only on this page to generate protesters. Afterwards, send us photos and video of your protest for use in publicizing the events.
[...] More/Scheduled Protests @ Impeach Obama Week.
RELATED:
Groups Across The Country Are Uniting To
Do Something Huge That Could Terrify Obama
yep nothing here
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64224 Aug 22, 2014
Guru wrote:
The List: National Impeach Obama Week; Forged Identification Docs; Constitutional Ineligibility
National Impeach Obama
Week, August 23-31, 2014
Impeach Obama Week
About: The protest theme is to impeach and remove Obama from office for the following reasons. Gerald Ford said in the 1970’s that an “impeachable offense” is whatever the Congress will vote for at a given time. We are not here to bicker about what is impeachable, but to demand that this lawless, subversive and anti-American president be removed from office. We hold, however, that Obama is, in fact, criminal and treasonous. He and his collaborators are a grave threat to our representative constitutional republic.
&#9679; Governing by dictatorial fiat with lawless executive orders targeting Amnesty, Obamacare, gun regulation, etc.
&#9679; Waging illegal wars without the constitutionally-required approval from Congress
&#9679; Assassination of three American citizens without due process via drone bombings
&#9679; Use of the IRS as a weapon against his perceived political enemies
&#9679; Unprecedented snooping by the NSA on American citizens
&#9679; Blatantly lying to the American People about the Benghazi attack, Obamacare, etc. for political reasons
&#9679; Supporting Al Qaeda and other Jihadist terrorists in Syria and elsewhere
&#9679; Encouraging massive numbers of illegal aliens to enter the US for his own perverse political reasons
&#9679; Bizarre and erratic behavior, which implies psychological pathology
&#9679; Forgery of his identification documents to make it appear that he is eligible for office
&#9679; Constitutional ineligibility for the office that he holds
&#9679; Overall radical and subversive anti-American background, which is confirmed by his actions in office
[...] About.
Latest: Actually this will be nine days of protest, the protest will include a week and two weekends (August 23-31). Scroll down for the current protest schedule.
(You are also encouraged to contact your congressmen and write letters to newspapers during this time to demand impeachment, conviction and removal from office.)
Washington Post brands us “the hardest of the hard core.” Ain’t it the truth!
If you are feeling “hard core,” click here to schedule your own protest.
Suggestions for protest locations and times are requested from local persons. You do not necessarily need prior organizing experience to do this. Give it your best try. You can be listed as the local contact/organizer with a link back to your page, if desired. To have a protest in your area, just find a likely spot in a safe neighborhood and have it listed here. Likely protest sites are busy street corners or at a Government building. Overpasses are good prospects that have fences to keep signs from dropping into traffic and, if possible, with parking and a public facilities nearby.
If you can configure an event on Facebook or other social media and provide a link for sign-up for your event that would be helpful. We can help with that, if you want.
It is recommended that you protest where you are, not travel long distances to a protest. State capitols may be deserted on a Saturday. It may be better to have the protest at a busy intersection near the capitol building in order to have more visibility and interaction with frantically-honking passersby.
Please do what you can to encourage turnout locally. Don’t just depend only on this page to generate protesters. Afterwards, send us photos and video of your protest for use in publicizing the events.
[...] More/Scheduled Protests @ Impeach Obama Week.
RELATED:
Groups Across The Country Are Uniting To
Do Something Huge That Could Terrify Obama
nothingness
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64227 Aug 22, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
...i'll bet your a s s holds a ton of water.
You should know you had to lick and re-insert your b u t t plug into my butt five different times until it finally sealed.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64229 Aug 22, 2014
As long as you're willing to pay 15K for a "permit"

“In your head, rent free”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#64233 Aug 23, 2014
There are a lot of rocks for Sheriff Joe to look under, it's gonna take him a long time to find the BC.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64235 Aug 23, 2014
The SS office not only issued Obama a number, they issued one from another STATE. Do you fools really believe it happened? My date of birth was off by ONE DAY and it damn near took an act of Congress to get it straightened out, and I had to pay for the investigation. If there was a mistake made at the SS office, there is a detailed record of it even from back in the day.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64236 Aug 23, 2014
Hey Guru, got a developing story for you. This weekend, I was supposed to start a kid off working, but Friday, he was a no-show. Today he's a no-show, so that pretty much does it for me. I just called his parents at 8:30 AM and of course they aren't up yet, so I left a message telling them to not bring the kid out and I can't use him. It bothers me because this kid (12) wants to learn tractors, planting, etc. I've had him down here before and he is a good worker, and smart. Now I'm expecting a call from mommy, and she'll complain about it being too early for them (she's always at least three hours late according to her husband) I bet she drops the poor kid off at dusk tonight. and will expect him to bring home a few hundred dollars for an hour's worth of work. City people have some screwed up conceptions of what work is, they all think like Obama. Sad that these people are allowed to breed.

“In your head, rent free”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#64237 Aug 23, 2014
Oops my bad....

We are going to have to look under a lot of rocks to find Sheriff Joe.

He'll probably make up lots of excuses as to why he can't find the BC.

LOL!
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#64240 Aug 23, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
Hey Guru, got a developing story for you. This weekend, I was supposed to start a kid off working, but Friday, he was a no-show. Today he's a no-show, so that pretty much does it for me. I just called his parents at 8:30 AM and of course they aren't up yet, so I left a message telling them to not bring the kid out and I can't use him. It bothers me because this kid (12) wants to learn tractors, planting, etc. I've had him down here before and he is a good worker, and smart. Now I'm expecting a call from mommy, and she'll complain about it being too early for them (she's always at least three hours late according to her husband) I bet she drops the poor kid off at dusk tonight. and will expect him to bring home a few hundred dollars for an hour's worth of work. City people have some screwed up conceptions of what work is, they all think like Obama. Sad that these people are allowed to breed.
Dumb Joey still fails to understand the local culture. It's not THEM it's YOU.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64241 Aug 23, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Joey still fails to understand the local culture. It's not THEM it's YOU.
STFU, Duumy
Big Slippah

Honolulu, HI

#64242 Aug 23, 2014
Spat.
Joe Balls

Waianae, HI

#64243 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he had a real emergency...sounds like he wanted to be somebody, then the surf got the way. Good luck with him. Maybe make him pull weeds for two days if he wants back in or not. Let us know what happens....
No emergency, his parents are just to lazy to drop him off. It's all he talked about for the last week.
He knows he'll learn to drive a tractor, plant trees, etc, He's interested in this stuff, but his new-age parents can't be bothered. They're computer geeks that think food comes from a can. Once I saw the mother freak at him because he picked up some dirt.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64245 Aug 23, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
what does LWO stand for?....Lesbian World Order?? that'll be the day you scumbag.
Almost as random as calling myself guru. Joe Balls will be mad that you are giving me more attention them him. Scurry on over to the dark side.
LWO

Honolulu, HI

#64247 Aug 23, 2014
Go find the butt buddy forum for losers. you two can be the jester and the monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Captain Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gas prices drop, but could it be more? (Jan '15) Sat -Sprocket- 4
News Rare Hawaiiana collection earns $803,943 at auc... (Apr '09) Aug 1 Joe Balls 12
Kristen hutto Jul 13 Amp 1
News Hawaiian Islands Weather details & Aloha Paragr... Jun '15 Treetop rider 2
News 3 small earthquakes felt on Hawaii island (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ben 1
best dating free sites (Sep '13) Sep '13 Refugio Marsch 1
News How to Tackle Hawaii's Big Island Like a Pro (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Captain Cook Mortgages