Take Back Our Town For The Philippines!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 23, 2012
from me personally to the latino ashakenazi--- because of your std rates , it would take someone exactly 1 - 4 seconds in a number of different ways to cause a chain of events that would lead to your demise-

http://youtu.be/Tq3Z5qybmaY

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#22 Nov 23, 2012
I would never do such a thing , but that all it takes , is a pissed off hippie to get the central most thing you depend on the most for money, after being dogged out hard my wannabe wet latinos . Can the county make up 2-3 million dollars out of thin air??? yes but that would cause a chain of events that would lead to your demise.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#23 Nov 23, 2012
are the corrupt real estate tycoons going to pay for healthcare for everyone for years on end and take a loss??? hell no, their corrupt , they just washed dope money in real estate for 40 years, they could care less.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#24 Nov 23, 2012
That means the county city healthcare plans go, along with the pensions , etc. can the state take up the slack??? no, their in worst shape than this county is financially. Like I said that would cause a chain of events that would lead to the latino's in general leaving our area, be it in the incinerator or by moving van because of their std rates.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#25 Nov 24, 2012
The latino ashekenazi swagger around like their in a bubble of wholeness of evil scheming that completely worked, their about as secure as Porcupine in a balloon store.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#26 Nov 24, 2012
I am so glad your mine latino ashakenazi and we could have this talk.
scuffin

Aptos, CA

#27 Nov 25, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you try and play "Leapfrog" with a Unicorn?
Why don't you, you stinkin troll. just jealous of being out trolled. why don't you just get a life so we don't have to smell you anymore!
Ooooh Jeffie 2

United States

#28 Nov 25, 2012
scuffin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you, you stinkin troll. just jealous of being out trolled. why don't you just get a life so we don't have to smell you anymore!
Ooooh, oooh, oooh! A moldy oldie ColbyLoser alias. Hi, Pat. How are things going in the Mission Gardens section 8 apartments?
HEY FAT PAT

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Nov 25, 2012
scuffin wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the job search going these days?
Ooooh Jeffie 2

United States

#30 Nov 26, 2012
HEY FAT PAT wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the job search going these days?
I think she's too busy swapping STDs with her brother and Jeffrey Helms to actually go out and look for a job.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#31 Nov 28, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's too busy swapping STDs with her brother and Jeffrey Helms to actually go out and look for a job.
look here cheese mama, I worked for 27 years of work history in this state alone-look it up for your self, just because I age gracefully does not give you the right to subjugate me because your want to ride a car and have kids- I DO NOT HAVE KIDS AND I RIDE A BIKE-- CHEESE MAMA
Ooooh Jeffie 2

United States

#32 Nov 28, 2012
I'm sure society is grateful that you did not propagate, jeffie. It would've been better if your gene pool had been drained at least one generation ago.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#33 Nov 28, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
I'm sure society is grateful that you did not propagate, jeffie. It would've been better if your gene pool had been drained at least one generation ago.
AMEN to that!
jeffry helms

Monterey, CA

#34 Nov 28, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
the latinos pumped out so many hpv/hiv/std babies that a side of the road skid row junkie bum could take you guys out in 4 seconds or less, if you guys keep harassing me or other homeless, I'll do a zombie baby- homeless protest at the clock tower, obviously you have not seen the zombie baby warehouse yet??

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#35 Nov 28, 2012
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN to that!
1st generation WILL get deported back to your trashy diseased island if you set off a french indian, I guarantee you'll be back living on a layer of zoonotic fecal matter, wandering around piles of trash listening to the wannabes talk about how they got over and watch them throw up hiv/aids bile,slapping fleas and mosquito's off you knowing in 2 weeks you'll be dead of dengue or malaria.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#36 Nov 28, 2012
And what the F-c-k is up with the latino community letting these filipinos scheme and burn out santa cruz so bad???? Its the latinos RESPONSIBILITY to police the filipino and keep them in line, ARE THEY ASIAN??? hell no, they are classfied as latinos and the rest of the asian want nothing to do with them. Do your f-u-k-in job and keep them in line!!!!--especially the ashakenazi and white looking ones!!!
Ooooh Jeffie 2

United States

#37 Nov 29, 2012
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
And what the F-c-k is up with the latino community letting these filipinos scheme and burn out santa cruz so bad???? Its the latinos RESPONSIBILITY to police the filipino and keep them in line, ARE THEY ASIAN??? hell no, they are classfied as latinos and the rest of the asian want nothing to do with them. Do your f-u-k-in job and keep them in line!!!!--especially the ashakenazi and white looking ones!!!
It looks like you're still eating those magic mushrooms that grow near your burrow in the bushes. Either that or some of the tiny creatures you sleep with have burrowed into your brain. Do you, like your brother from another mother, John Colby, collect SSI and mooch off the taxpayer? If so. Taxpayers are getting a raw deal.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#38 Nov 29, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you're still eating those magic mushrooms that grow near your burrow in the bushes. Either that or some of the tiny creatures you sleep with have burrowed into your brain. Do you, like your brother from another mother, John Colby, collect SSI and mooch off the taxpayer? If so. Taxpayers are getting a raw deal.
what happens to your truck?? when your wannabe american bashing bullcrap slides off the road and into a ditch where it belongs?
Ooooh Jeffie 2

Pacifica, CA

#39 Dec 1, 2012
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>what happens to your truck?? when your wannabe american bashing bullcrap slides off the road and into a ditch where it belongs?
If YOU were the typical American we'd be back in the Stone Age. You'd quickly be de-selected from the gene pool as the defective typically were.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#40 Dec 1, 2012
Ooooh Jeffie 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU were the typical American we'd be back in the Stone Age. You'd quickly be de-selected from the gene pool as the defective typically were.
your just saying that because you swallowed drugless dougs bowel movement and can't stop the craving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to enhance Northern Slimy Salamander in San... Mon locoweed 2
News Santa Cruz housing crisis: More homes needed (Jul '14) Jun 24 Buzz 9
News Celebrate New Pacific Avenue Contraflow Bike La... Jun 24 Buzz 4
DA Bob Lee is a buttehole (Jun '12) Jun 22 Thuley 143
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 22 CassH 4,849
News Health official: 'Obamacare' was once 'Romneycare' (Nov '10) Jun 20 Ron Paul Loyalists 9
News Father on drugs when he shot daughter, himself ... Apr '17 Sirena 1

Capitola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitola Mortgages