Quick Bites: April 25, 2012: Mall par...

Quick Bites: April 25, 2012: Mall parking lot to host new Capitola farmers market

There are 3 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Quick Bites: April 25, 2012: Mall parking lot to host new Capitola farmers market. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Capitola is getting a weekly farmers market beginning Thursday. The parking lot of the 41st Avenue mall will play host to the new market, which is being launched by the Gilroy-based Bay Area Farmers Markets Association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
As I mentioned in another thread, peeps from Topix will be tabling at local framers market events this week in support of meth/freedom of hate speech, our message being:

FREE THE SANTA CRUZ SIX: DROP THE CHARGES AGAINST Buzz, Donny B, Sum Dim, Reality Check, DBS Not Colbyloser, and Xanthippe!
Danny B

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2012
I think we all want the Santa Cruz Six to be prosecuted now. Sober up dude and come back to Fellowship.
Leena

Aptos, CA

#3 May 1, 2012
Danny B wrote:
I think we all want the Santa Cruz Six to be prosecuted now. Sober up dude and come back to Fellowship.
I see your point ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merrida "Bend Over" Troll O... 10 hr Fail AGAIN LOON 120
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Jan 19 John ColbyLoon 1,230
News Randall Philip Kane, founder of Catalyst Club, ... (Jul '09) Jan 16 ella seneres 93
specialized bicycle company Problem Jan 14 JammedTrailBike 1
News Aptos man arrested for being 'prolific graffiti... (May '09) Jan 12 username 25
News Capitola extends red-light cameras on 41st Ave ... Sep '17 done deal 3
News Street Smarts: Capitola traffic cam catches the... (Jul '10) Aug '17 1962 grand prix 35

Capitola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitola Mortgages