Convicted sex offender arrested, again

Convicted sex offender arrested, again

There are 28 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Convicted sex offender arrested, again. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A convicted sex offender chased out of a Capitola backyard by a protective black Labrador earlier this week was arrested again, this time for allegedly exposing himself in public, according to police reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
freenon-violento ffenders

Santa Cruz, CA

#75 Nov 1, 2009
seriously wrote:
Once a pedophile ALWAYS a PEDOPHILE why waste money on housing, castration...this man will continue...and continue until he harms a person and ruins their life forever.
what about this article indicates this man is a pedophile? get a clue retard
Justwrong

Santa Cruz, CA

#103 Nov 5, 2009
This is better then Days of our Lives!
5th generation SC

Belmont, CA

#109 Nov 10, 2009
Hilarious how the paper straight up supports lies. I have seen all Mikes documents. They state that yes he was arrested for indecent exposure in 2003. The el dorado county sherriffs report states that he was caught with a woman having sex on the hood of a car on pony express trail in pollock pines california. the court conviction from aug 2009 indicates all he was convicted of was an 11550 - under the influence of a controlled substance.
I might add he was represented my the public defenders office not a private lawyer. So clearly the judge saw the facts and ruled the right decision.
My best example of the sentinels inaccurate reporting would be the recent article of a surfer being attacked by a shark
on laguna rd. during the time of the big surf contest. Clearly a publicity stunt for the surfer and a way to sensationalize a story to sell papers. Blatant irresponsibility on the part of the journalists and editor
totally unacceptable. you should be ashamed of yourselves, as well as, the captitola police dept. for lying to the public.
Pig Dogger

Belmont, CA

#114 Nov 12, 2009
what a bunch of crap. i too have read all mike reports from past and present and NOTHING i read indicates that mike is a dangerous sex offender predator as some of you clowns would like to chat about. You're all a bunch of sorry sacks of manure.

I find it atrocious that the Sentinel would print what amounts to flat out slander, as well as, totally misleading the people of santa cruz with printing a story that rivals that of a pile of horse manure. Ya the kid made a few mistakes and bad choices. ya he needs to work on a few character defects. so what. as if any of you jokers lead a perfect life.

soco any time you and your boy roy bean feel the need to come around be careful. people like you who act on gossip and slander in the long run will be finding yourselves lower than whale crap. I promise you that.

have a good day jackashes.
Soco the Clown

Belmont, CA

#116 Nov 17, 2009
I as well have read all the court documents and reviewed Mike's criminal record. In summary you are all idiotic dolts.
Unbelievable some of the comments and retorts i have read here on this forum. All opinions based on what amounts to gossip, projection and lies. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty regardless of our past. Just because a person has a spotted past hardly constitutes some of the hogwash i have read here. Did you know Mike is a decorated veteran ? paper didn't mention that did they. I saw the discharge papers so shut it soco you little clown. It has always amazed me me how when a person has a few bad moments we focus on that rather than the good one has done. And frankly, if you knew Mike you would know the good FAR out weighs the bad.
soco - you are by far mamas favorite little ashclown.
warmest regards, Mama.
ESL

Aptos, CA

#118 Dec 1, 2009
We have read the reports, the court papers and reviewed Ferrari's record. Nothing indicates it's all that, so all you sheet talkers can go fck yourselves.
Soco you're a full on shytbird. stop breathing you gossiping whiny little beetch.
retros scab

Boca Raton, FL

#120 Jan 25, 2010
iz true, there was no girl in the room, it was a guy, a shim if you will, but he/it was wide awake, had been for the last 8 days, shim sez it surfs and posts as a chick on certain fantasy forum, but the adams apple gives it away.
UC-Zeph-Meth, come out come out and tell them the truth, pull the tape off and set yourself free, you just got mad because I left cheetoh crumbs on your back.
Deep Roy

Kihei, HI

#122 Sep 22, 2012
I ran into Mike on a trip to Indo and he had all his paper work with him from this case. First off i would like to say SHAME ON YOU SANTA CRUZ SENTINEL !! For jumping the gun on this case with a 90% inaccurate story by providing embellished facts, as well as . outright lies. Shocking but not surprising . Your bird cage bin liner of a news paper has a long and sad history of embellishment and lies on many people in the SC County. The dog case never went to court for lack of evidence. The motel incident was thrown out of court for the exception of an 11550 ( public under the influence ). The previous " sex crimes " ( laughable ) are urinating in public and having sex with his girl friend on the hood of a car in the woods below south Lake Tahoe. YOU PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS. I WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR PAPER SERIOUSLY AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does John Colby contribute to society? (Nov '15) 9 hr The Reich Stuff 71
News Santa Cruz Biotech to close research lab, pay $... Tue Three Days Paleo 1
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? Mon Zoweeee 6
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) Mon Zoweeee 122
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) Mon Zoweeee 31
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) Mon WooF 13
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 22 Zoweeee 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitola Mortgages