Convicted sex offender arrested, again

Convicted sex offender arrested, again

There are 28 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Convicted sex offender arrested, again. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A convicted sex offender chased out of a Capitola backyard by a protective black Labrador earlier this week was arrested again, this time for allegedly exposing himself in public, according to police reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jul 18, 2009
a couple of tweekers .. come on , this isn't really a story.
whatever

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jul 18, 2009
The "Meth" part of the story explains it all.
Deej

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Jul 18, 2009
the cow says - MOOOOO wrote:
where is the picture?
Since ALL the criminals the police actually catch just get "released" the Sentinel should post pictures so those of us who pay attention will recognize the criminals. Better yet a Santa Cruz "wall of shame" with pictures of arrested could be posted at the Boardwalk.
killaB

Oakley, CA

#14 Jul 18, 2009
Deej wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet a Santa Cruz "wall of shame" with pictures of arrested could be posted at the Boardwalk.
there's already a Walk of Shame...it's on Pacific Ave. and probably consists mainly of recently released baddies.
the dog

Fremont, CA

#16 Jul 18, 2009
Lets have a picture of Both these creeps. I want to know if they come walking by my place.
Lucas

AOL

#17 Jul 18, 2009
the cow says - MOOOOO wrote:
where is the picture?
The police don't keep them in custody long enough to photograph them. Maybe the Sentinel can find a yearbook photo.
locdawg

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2009
pinche pescado wrote:
"GET A ROPE"
YES! A rope would be good.
DIG DEEP

Daly City, CA

#20 Jul 18, 2009
As my psychiatrist says people are crazy.
Les

Vernalis, CA

#22 Jul 18, 2009
killaB wrote:
<quoted text>
there's already a Walk of Shame...it's on Pacific Ave. and probably consists mainly of recently released baddies.
Agreed.
Meth, sharing a room for the night?
Not that any woman deserves to be (god forbid) raped, which she wasn't... yet...
but, why am I the only one who thought "prostitute?"

Don't even get me started on Becky Johnson.

Since: Jun 08

San Francisco, CA

#24 Jul 18, 2009
She was a working girl for sure
parent

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Jul 19, 2009
[...]Also, those required to register as sex offenders are given a grace period when they move back to the state.
[...]

Why the hell do they get a grace period?
ben cartwright

San Jose, CA

#28 Jul 19, 2009
meth ........this it what it does to people...now does the registered sex offender have to "RE" -register every time he gets caught ? and yes we need pictures of the lovely couple
Capitola is my home

Oakley, CA

#29 Jul 21, 2009
Lucas wrote:
<quoted text>
The police don't keep them in custody long enough to photograph them. Maybe the Sentinel can find a yearbook photo.
You're stupid, jump off a cliff and do us a favor or, study and know what you are talking about.
soco

United States

#38 Oct 27, 2009
mike ferrari wrote:
SOCO, need tissue ?
No, Soco doesn't need a tissue you lying filth. Soco needs to warn the naive or stupidly curious not to email you to get your alledged proof. One can often Google an email address and come up with name, physical address and phome number.

Do not email this dangerous freak.
Coulrophobia

Alviso, CA

#53 Oct 29, 2009
SENTINEL, you need to publish a photo of this meth-freak-sex-offender Ferrari! He is soliciting future victims on this forum. He is dangerous. He has been arrested and found guilty. You publish photos of people who are simply suspects, and are never even charged. SO PUBLISH A PHOTO of him, for God's sake.
frank chevrolet

Santa Cruz, CA

#57 Oct 29, 2009
mike ferrari wrote:
BTW..everyone i talk to agrees that since the McPhersons sold the santa cruz sentinel and some non-local in whogivesafuk, Alabama bought it out that the sentinel has become a a dirty rag that sensationalizes stories and/or rarely is Acurte with maybe a shred of truth in content..they can't even get a shark sighting right..the got new brighton and sea bright mixed up.
They also ask me what the hell was i thinking knowing what the cops are capable of in this town getting involved with some meth ****..i never claimed to be the shsrpest tool in the shed but i aint all that. Ya i make bad decisions at times..so what. what F7ck you gonna do ? hide behind your computer. A BUNCH OF COWARDS..ALL OF YOU. anyway have a great day.
pals, Mike~
You sound as loony as that Johnson clown who thinks this is her personal web page.
Coulrophobia

Alviso, CA

#62 Oct 29, 2009
frank chevrolet wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as loony as that Johnson clown who thinks this is her personal web page.
Shouldn't La Johnson be jumping at the opportunity to meet this guy and get the Real Story of The Oppressed and Accused? After all, she is a Journalist and Documentarian. She should be all aquiver at the chance to get an exclooo-sive for her blog!
Gail Levey

Sunnyvale, CA

#63 Oct 29, 2009
Coulrophobia wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't La Johnson be jumping at the opportunity to meet this guy and get the Real Story of The Oppressed and Accused? After all, she is a Journalist and Documentarian. She should be all aquiver at the chance to get an exclooo-sive for her blog!
Classic! What a great laugh, thank you Coul :-)
soco

United States

#70 Oct 30, 2009
I do kind of have a Mayberry life, actually, and I think its grand.
Your life? Not so much.
You go days without sleeping.
You don't shower often.
Deviant and twisted thoughts course through your, quite literally, deteriorating brain.
Your teeth are rotting out.
You are covered in scabs from picking your speed bumps.
You have an amphetamine psychosis.
You have no future.

Compared to that, does sitting down to one of Aunt Bee's delicious dinners really seem so bad? Everyone loves Barney, Mike, even if he is a goofball. Its what life is about Mike, love and respect. And no one worth a darn loves or respects a crankster.

Find an NA meeting Mike and get a sponsor, before its too late. You only get so many shots in life.
Mike Ferrari

San Jose, CA

#73 Nov 1, 2009
wow..someone who likes it when false information is published about people. all for entertainment value eh ? what a FULL ON LAME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the SPLAT thread go? 1 hr woofers 8
Will the FBI respond to the LOONs complaint abo... 5 hr Swiss Miss 4
SCPD Refuses to answer John Colby's phone calls (Oct '13) 6 hr Joe Landon 10
Help ColbyLOSER find a JOB...... 7 hr Joe Landon 11
ColbySTALKER getting Whacked on the Sentinel BI... (Oct '14) 8 hr Joe Landon 31
News Editorial, July 17, 2016: Fr. Peter Carota, 194... 18 hr kms 5
ColbyLOON is lying on the Sentinel again 20 hr Woof 51

Capitola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance