Becky ripped DBS a new one

Becky ripped DBS a new one

Posted in the Capitola Forum

Reality Check

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2013
DAMN it was nice to see Becky Johnson prove DBS wrong after a YEAR of his mindless trolling.

I love seeing petite little Becky slam a giant, flabby old fool like DBS to the ground.

He was wrong all year long, and now he has "butt stupid" written all over his fat, bloated body.

I see you have finally stopped waving your flabby fingers, DBS!!!!
John the lying crapsack

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DAMN it was nice to see Becky Johnson prove DBS wrong after a YEAR of his mindless trolling.
I love seeing petite little Becky slam a giant, flabby old fool like DBS to the ground.
He was wrong all year long, and now he has "butt stupid" written all over his fat, bloated body.
I see you have finally stopped waving your flabby fingers, DBS!!!!
Sure thing whackjob.

You still haven't told us what your lame excuse is for being a 20 year Welfare leech?
Reality Check

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
John the lying crapsack wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob.
You still haven't told us what your lame excuse is for being a 20 year Welfare leech?
I have never accepted welfare. You don't know who I am, and you don't know a thing about me.

I do know that your daddy liked to spoil you, though.

He was a good man, but his fatal flaw was that he had a soft spot for spoiling you.
John the lying crapsack

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never accepted welfare. You don't know who I am, and you don't know a thing about me.
Wrong
Reality Check

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
John the lying crapsack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
Yes, you were also wrong about Becky, and she ripped you a new one lol
John the lying crapsack

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Jan 11, 2013
And Sum Dim ripped you a size 47, on Topix AND Indycrap!!!
Reality Check

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
John the lying crapsack wrote:
And Sum Dim ripped you a size 47, on Topix AND Indycrap!!!
Well at least you admitted Becky dominated you. You never had a chance, really.

Sum Dim couldn't rip anything on anyone, he's pretty feeble.
John the GERBIL

Mountain View, CA

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you admitted Becky dominated you. You never had a chance, really.
Sum Dim couldn't rip anything on anyone, he's pretty feeble.
Did Jeffie rip you a new one last night John after you were swapping your STDs?
WHACK-A-TROLL

San Mateo, CA

#9 Jan 12, 2013
John the GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jeffie rip you a new one last night John after you were swapping your STDs?
Buzz, are you hinting you want an invite to this???????
Woof

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Woof!!!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Woof wrote:
Woof!!!!!
This is Sum Dim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin M. Vogel: End the illegal occupation of S... 6 hr Ein V Ein R Ein F 5
Holy Shlicht! Santa Merida "Bend Over" Troll Ex... 15 hr Green Waste 9
News Capitola extends red-light cameras on 41st Ave ... Sep '17 done deal 3
News Street Smarts: Capitola traffic cam catches the... (Jul '10) Aug '17 1962 grand prix 35
News Suspect in Westside home invasion robbery arrested (May '09) Jul '17 Chuck 75
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News Father on drugs when he shot daughter, himself ... (Apr '17) Jun '17 Bae 2

Capitola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitola Mortgages