Capitola Releases Findings on What Ca...

Capitola Releases Findings on What Caused Village Flood

There are 2 comments on the The Mid-County Post story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Capitola Releases Findings on What Caused Village Flood. In it, The Mid-County Post reports that:

The rupture of a nearly 50-year-old corrugated steel pipe carrying storm water under Capitola's Pacific Cove Mobile Home Park was most likely the cause of two days of flooding in the Village that has left some businesses closed, park owners worried about the future, and others facing major renovations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-County Post.

concerned

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2011
humm - "The rupture of a nearly 50-year-old corrugated steel pipe carrying storm water ... was most likely the cause ..." Is this their official statement?
concerned

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Bottom line - Who is responsible? The own of the M/H park aka The City of Capitola or the contractor(s) that installed the storm-pipe 2 decades, or so, ago? Why should the city/county receive federal disaster relief funds sense this was not an "act of God"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) 7 hr Hey FAT Pat 8
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) 10 hr Woof 123
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? 16 hr Revolting 14
Poll Why won't ColbyLoon explain 22+ years as a welf... (Jun '14) 17 hr to John Colby 34
DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you (Sep '13) May 27 Woof 174
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 26 Woof 47
News Cops and Courts: May 15, 2016: Homeless man ran... May 26 Woof 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitola Mortgages