D.C. Officer Involved in Off-duty Sho...

D.C. Officer Involved in Off-duty Shooting

There are 2 comments on the WJLA story from Oct 4, 2009, titled D.C. Officer Involved in Off-duty Shooting. In it, WJLA reports that:

Prince George's County police say an off-duty Metropolitan Police officer fired at suspects who tried to carjack the officer's vehicle in Capitol Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJLA.

Norfieldlee

Temple Hills, MD

#2 Oct 14, 2009
OMG Are you actually serious in stating that police officers are getting paid too much if their car is nice? Live here in the district and then tell me that they are being paid too much. I have seen kids with jobs at McDonalds that drive nicer cars than some of the officers I see leaving the stations around the area. These people put their lives on the line each day and I feel the good ones ought to be paid more. Also alot of carjackers are not too particular on the vehicles they jack.
Mont Co Police

Burtonsville, MD

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Norfieldlee wrote:
OMG Are you actually serious in stating that police officers are getting paid too much if their car is nice? Live here in the district and then tell me that they are being paid too much. I have seen kids with jobs at McDonalds that drive nicer cars than some of the officers I see leaving the stations around the area. These people put their lives on the line each day and I feel the good ones ought to be paid more. Also alot of carjackers are not too particular on the vehicles they jack.
He is just saving the taxpayer's money and the guy got cooked on a barbecue for his family to have. Good for the family and cheap justice for the cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitol Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metro police arrest man suspected of shooting h... Aug '17 oscor 1
News Man fatally shot in Suitland Jul '17 oscor 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Ambulance police say stolen from Pri... Jul '17 victor 1
News How many tugs does it take to get to the center... Jul '17 victor 1
Get rid of the Chief of Police in Fairmount Hei... May '17 Fairmount Heights... 1
fairmount heights police May '17 Fairmount Heights... 1
News new Teen girl IDa d as victim in fatal Forestvi... May '17 mack 1

Capitol Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitol Heights Mortgages