Teen Gets 80 Years in Capitol Heights Slaying

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

A teenager was sentenced Friday to 80 years in prison for a fatal shooting in Prince George's County .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Nicodemus

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

What is wrong with these young males?
JAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

This honor student is a worthless blight on society and will no doubt get out and murder again. His DNA donors must be so proud.
blackspeak

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Now this idiot will be locked down until he's at least middle age. What waste of human flesh.
blackspeak

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

GuyFawkes wrote:
It's a thug life, and he lived it....so now that little piece of human garbage will be taken to the dumpster and thrown away with the rest of the worthless humanity. It was probably over a North Face jacket or because he looked at his girl wrong.
Or maybe he didn't get enough breast milk, from his equally irresponsible momma, or guidance from a worthless, absentee daddy.
Mike

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Oh well, I guess I will have to pay thr freight for this worthless p.o.s for the next 15 years, but on the bright side at least he won't be out on the street to rob or carjack me.
Concern Parnet

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

80 years for a 17 year is not teaching him a listen it take his life as well to wrongs dont mke it right. What is the law
teaching our kids, no matter what i'm going to get life. Yes i feel for the family that lost there child he can take that it's a mess i would not wish that on worse person in the world but 80 years. WoW
Father Baker

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Wow...."CONCERN PARNET" lol I really hope your name is a joke and you don't actually have any children. And if you do, I'll start praying for them as soon as I log off. Learn some basic English you dumb sh*t. And please don't breed, your genes do not need to be passed on to anything.
lsp

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

Sad, so sad, even the comments are sad.
JAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2008

lsp wrote:
Sad, so sad, even the comments are sad.
Sad, so sad, his DNA donor should have worn a condom!
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

How do honor students get in so much trouble??
tiaa

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

blackspeak wrote:
Now this idiot will be locked down until he's at least middle age. What waste of human flesh.
he is not a idiot.... so dont come out your mouth about someone you done know...i know him very well
tiaa

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

he only got that much time because his family is in the government but if yourr son was to kill someone he would have less time
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

tiaa wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not a idiot.... so dont come out your mouth about someone you done know...i know him very well
OK. Then he is a LD thugg!
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

tiaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an idiot. You need to watch who you hang around with.
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

tiaa wrote:
he only got that much time because his family is in the government but if yourr son was to kill someone he would have less time
What you say makes no sense at all. You must be a stupid teenager.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Capitol Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Capitol Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance