Cops Say "White Power" And That Makes...

Cops Say "White Power" And That Makes America Great:

Posted in the Capitol Heights Forum

Leisure World Resident

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 23, 2010
White Power is good when you are dealing with the pigmies of the D.C. streets. I am glad Cathy Lanier is white and American too. We residents here in Leisure World retirement complex are WHITE AND AMERICAN. That is the way to be.
Mont Co Police

Burtonsville, MD

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Leisure World Resident wrote:
White Power is good when you are dealing with the pigmies of the D.C. streets. I am glad Cathy Lanier is white and American too. We residents here in Leisure World retirement complex are WHITE AND AMERICAN. That is the way to be.
Our department says A-Men to that. Our department here in Germantown has more men and whities and that is good. We still praise Cathy Lanier for making the streets of D.C. WHITE, CLEAN AND NEAT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitol Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County Closing Nightclubs (Mar '07) Apr 11 Grip 194
News Mom in denial after daughter's murder (Oct '06) Mar '16 Vaughnae 2
News Fatal shooting of man being investigated as hom... Feb '16 Msann19 1
News Police Investigate Fatal Shooting In Capitol He... (Aug '08) Sep '15 Leslie 58
News ''Double dutch cop' talks about viral video (Sep '15) Sep '15 Carlyle prince 1
News Man murdered in Forestville (Jul '15) Jul '15 PG County 1
Crime scene (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ocdobbs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitol Heights Mortgages