Middle School Student Beaten Up On Bus

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

Another student was beaten on a school bus in Prince George's County, and her parents are pledging legal action.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justin

Munnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2008
 
That is mean why would you do something like that
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2008
 
Ignorant ghetto children are always jealous of the students that are smart and actually go to school to learn and better themselves. It is a savage behavior taught at the homes of ghetto children to beat up other kids. Its a shame.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2008
 
Hope these girls get expelled because shear suspension won;t work. As soon as they get access to this poor girl again whose to say what they will do. They obviously have no conscience. Wonder what kind of home these kids come from. You are a product of your environment be it at home or in your neighborhood. You girls are all trash and I hope someone kicks your a**es real hard. An example of absolute trash.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2008
 
In case no one noticed, this article is almost three years old.
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2008
 
anonymous wrote:
Hope these girls get expelled because shear suspension won;t work. As soon as they get access to this poor girl again whose to say what they will do. They obviously have no conscience. Wonder what kind of home these kids come from. You are a product of your environment be it at home or in your neighborhood. You girls are all trash and I hope someone kicks your **** es real hard. An example of absolute trash.
They come from ghetto homes where this type of behavior is taught.
lac1494

Rahway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 26, 2008
 
this artical may be old but what makes you think PG county bus rides and beat downs have changed. Bowie especially became worse with the import of other kids from other school districts. That's when they started with getting beat downs at fire drills in halls especially at Bowie High. To many kids in one place.
I think what is sad is kids think because they come from a getto they are getto and wear the punk attitude like a badge of courage and right. Back in the day you tried to better youself and did not flash the zip code if you were "gettto" This was true even in New England if you were French/Canadian, your were poor if you dressed in blue jeans and you trided to change this quickly. You were not acceptable of you kept the punk. This come as you are attitude to anywhere has helped foster this stupid behavior and the " Kids have rights " has come back to bite parents in the butt. Now the systems gets a taste of it too. I hope they did file a law suite and not just on the girls a move for this family or wittness protection would be even better until all of the girls are behind bars
eardrum

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2008
 
why open up an old can of worms.. especially if it hasnt happened recently.
dumb
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2008
 
A new breed of ghetto kids that beat up smart black children that are trying to better themselves. This savage behavior is taught right at home.
DEE

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2008
 
fed up with the mess wrote:
A new breed of ghetto kids that beat up smart black children that are trying to better themselves. This savage behavior is taught right at home.
white kids have done this too
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2008
 
DEE wrote:
<quoted text>
white kids have done this too
Lets stick to this case. These kids are black.
DEE

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 26, 2008
 
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>Lets stick to this case. These kids are black.
you need to push black so much? folks like you are part of the problem. Point out everything that "People" do instead of singling out. Totally un healthy.
You should stop. really.

easy
If dogs could talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 26, 2008
 
It never made the news when I was repeatedly beaten up on the school bus. How did this string come up 3 years after the fact??
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 26, 2008
 
DEE wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to push black so much? folks like you are part of the problem. Point out everything that "People" do instead of singling out. Totally un healthy.
You should stop. really.
easy
Nothing you say makes sense. How old are you???
Jessica

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 26, 2008
 
I hope this young lady gets better soon and is able to keep striving towards excellence.

Not all children of the ghetto have ignorant parents. Some parents work hard towards trying to get out of the ghetto and lose their kids to the streets. Itís a sad part of reality. Iím not saying these girls fall into the category but it should be said that SOME parents are truly trying
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 26, 2008
 
Jessica wrote:
I hope this young lady gets better soon and is able to keep striving towards excellence.
Not all children of the ghetto have ignorant parents. Some parents work hard towards trying to get out of the ghetto and lose their kids to the streets. Itís a sad part of reality. Iím not saying these girls fall into the category but it should be said that SOME parents are truly trying
This is true and I applaud the ones that are trying to do the right thing. I have respect for them.
RBarbour

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 26, 2008
 
Hey News4,
Is the a particular reason for this 3 year old article? What about a follow-up to what happened as a result of this. Also, can someone explain to me the definition of a "ghetto child?"
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 26, 2008
 
RBarbour wrote:
Hey News4,
Is the a particular reason for this 3 year old article? What about a follow-up to what happened as a result of this. Also, can someone explain to me the definition of a "ghetto child?"
Child raised by a single parent on welfare that does not work, or contribute to society in any positive manner. A child whose father does not play an active role in his/her life becasue he is in jail or too busy selling drugs. A child who is backwards because his parent or parents are backward and don't want to better themselves. A child w/o home training.
Judge Lewis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 26, 2008
 
If dogs could talk wrote:
It never made the news when I was repeatedly beaten up on the school bus. How did this string come up 3 years after the fact??
The difference is that the TAG student didn't deserve it, but you did. Let go of your rage and accept that you're a skinny loser punk with no talents. YOU have been Judged!
GRAVY

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 26, 2008
 
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>Child raised by a single parent on welfare that does not work, or contribute to society in any positive manner. A child whose father does not play an active role in his/her life becasue he is in jail or too busy selling drugs. A child who is backwards because his parent or parents are backward and don't want to better themselves. A child w/o home training.
Single parenting has nothing to do with it..
Niether does welfare.. "GHETTo is a type of attitude.. for some its believed to be negative or classless actions.
GRAVY

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 26, 2008
 
RBarbour wrote:
Hey News4,
Is the a particular reason for this 3 year old article? What about a follow-up to what happened as a result of this. Also, can someone explain to me the definition of a "ghetto child?"
Single parenting has nothing to do with it..
Niether does welfare.. "GHETTo is a type of attitude.. for some its believed to be negative or classless actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Capitol Heights Discussions

Search the Capitol Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Wed Tim the Bagger 7
Prince George's County Animal Watch Jul 19 mike 1
juvenile delinquent Jul 15 murkinlurking 1
Double Shooting in District Heights; Searching ... May '14 carlos 1
Md. casino garage robber arrested May '14 jose 1
Do you approve of Steny Hoyer as Representative? (Mar '12) Apr '14 Kim Gretz 3
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Capitol Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Capitol Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Capitol Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Capitol Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••