Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Jan 16, 2013
I see the school problems as being just another symptom of American decay and division.
socially inept

Alamogordo, NM

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Anyone who thinks they can answer the problem in school dilemma in one sentence, doesn't have a clue.
American decay and division. Let me think, could you have been more vague?
Wake up call

United States

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Prayer has nothing to do with it. It is about guns. We must ban ALL guns and ban them now. Nobody needs a gun who is not in the military. Guns kill.
Mexico has had great success with their gun bans!! Let's do it!!

BTW, according to Obama, guns don't kill people, pistol grips kill people.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#27 Jan 17, 2013
Keeping the guns out of criminals hands, should have run back round checks before doing fast & furious. See the can learn from mistakes , or can they?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Keeping the guns out of criminals hands, should have run back round checks before doing fast & furious. See the can learn from mistakes , or can they?
If they had done background checks before fast and furious, Obama and holder wouldn't of had their jobs to begin with.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#31 Jan 20, 2013
The only thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun!
bullying

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Jan 20, 2013
just take a gun to a bully fight. The guy with the gun wins. Why do you think no other countries invade the USA? Because all the other countries know that the USA citizens pack guns. Bully the USA and you lose.( unless Obama gets his way, and then we will be defense less).
bullying

Albuquerque, NM

#34 Jan 20, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
<quoted text>Guns kill people.
Crazy/psycho people that are pulling the trigger behind the gun kill people. The gun doesn't point itself towards a person and then the gun can't pull its own trigger. Another person that is behind the gun does all this. Silly.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#36 Jan 20, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
No, the truth is people like you do. <¦-o
Ralph

Marion, OH

#38 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
The spoon made you fat !
Stupid!

Alamogordo, NM

#40 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
Look at all you right wing nuts. If guns were not around millions of people would still be alive. This gun nut with the yellow snake flag above thinks it is people like me who are the problem. This is your typical right wing tea bagger who goes out and does serious damage to lots of living things in the name of his precious gun. We must ban all guns and ban them now. Nobody needs a gun. Look at what happened yesterday in Albuquerque with those poor innocent people being murdered by a gun. Without the gun those children live. President Obama will make sure the NRA is dismantled and you red neck hillbillies lose all of your guns. I can't wait for that glorious day.
Do you really think that the criminals and gangsters are just gonna hand over all of their illegal guns?? Nope! They are just going to come after unarmed liberals like you.
true dat

Albuquerque, NM

#43 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
We start with the guns we can get. Then we agressively go after those who won't give them up. Military and Police can have guns but must lock them up at their place of work when they are not working. In a few years we have all of the guns off the street and be much safer. A few will perish but the end results justify the means no doubt.
So who is to stop the criminals from breaking in and stealing the cops weapons? Criminals would love to have a country with no guns available to law abiding citizens. Criminals will go to mexico to obtain guns, they will create/make their own guns. You want to be the law abiding citizen that cannot own a gun? you are silly.
Cars

Alamogordo, NM

#45 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
We start with the guns we can get. Then we agressively go after those who won't give them up. Military and Police can have guns but must lock them up at their place of work when they are not working. In a few years we have all of the guns off the street and be much safer. A few will perish but the end results justify the means no doubt.
Next the government will take your car away. More cars kill people than guns in a national yearly average. Some people feel free to inflict hurt on others. When all the guns where removed in England then they saw the use of knives as deadly weapons. More people now die by knife attacks than any other legal weapon in England.
People kill and will continue to do so no matter what weapon the government deems legal. I think we should be less tolerant when it comes to murder convictions. One strike and you're out! Meaning the death penalty for all murder convictions. One the bright side, Dem's would have more money for welfare checks if it weren't being spent to house criminals that kill. While we're at it, let's allow the death penalty for those convicted of rape since in theory they kill mentally and emotionally. Survival of the fittest, and not survival of the one affording the best weapon!
vote no

Albuquerque, NM

#47 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>The Police and Military will guard their own weapons. They are in business like Allsups, 24/7. We get a world wide ban on guns once we ban them here. We are America we have to lead by example. I have never owned a gun or a bow and have never had any problems. You gun people need mental health. Guns Kill. You cannot deny that.
crazy people have stolen tanks before and drove them thru the streets, cops have had their duty weapons stolen before by criminals. Please do not think all will be well with banning guns. America does lead by example. We are the lone super power and we achieved this by our citizens owning guns. Think about it. I own a gun for hunting. Our ancestors hunted and hunting is a tool to keep the wildlife population in check. It is a tool used by the dept of game and fish in every state. Guns dont kill people. people kill people. you are silly.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#49 Jan 21, 2013
The spoon made you fat.
Stupid!

Alamogordo, NM

#50 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>The department of game and fish can keep animals in check. You don't need to hunt anymore. You do not need a gun, not even a BB gun. Have you ever had to use your gun on another human being? I didn't think so. Our ancestors also pooped outside, you don't have to do that any more either. Guns kill simple.
You are a very confused and unrealistic individual. I am glad that the majority of people in this country completely disagree with you. The constitution and the government also disagree with you. While I think it's BS that they are banning guns at all they still say they would never ban all guns and take away our 2nd Amendment Right! You should move to England or Australia so that you can see first hand how banning guns has increased the crime rate.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#51 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are bad wrote:
Look at all you right wing nuts. If guns were not around millions of people would still be alive. This gun nut with the yellow snake flag above thinks it is people like me who are the problem. This is your typical right wing tea bagger who goes out and does serious damage to lots of living things in the name of his precious gun. We must ban all guns and ban them now. Nobody needs a gun. Look at what happened yesterday in Albuquerque with those poor innocent people being murdered by a gun. Without the gun those children live. President Obama will make sure the NRA is dismantled and you red neck hillbillies lose all of your guns. I can't wait for that glorious day.
You are a total waste of skin! You don't deserve the protection, the constitution affords you. You should be living in some third world shit hole that is run by a despot dictator. Then you could be victimized on a regular basis and not have to worry about lacking the courage to do anything about it, cause without guns you'd be screwed. <¦-o
boo yaaa

Albuquerque, NM

#56 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>The department of game and fish can keep animals in check. You don't need to hunt anymore. You do not need a gun, not even a BB gun. Have you ever had to use your gun on another human being? I didn't think so. Our ancestors also pooped outside, you don't have to do that any more either. Guns kill simple.
I would use my gun if i was fearing for my or my families life. I still poop outside when i go hunting just like our ancestors did. Tradition is tradition. Of course you do not understand what tradition is and means. people kill people. guns don't kill people.
boo yaaa

Albuquerque, NM

#58 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Do you still wipe with grass and leafs like they used to also. Why do you need a gun. You can't take care of business by yourself? Without guns there would be NO GUN VIOLENCE.
why do you assume their will be no gun violence without guns? The bad guys are now gonna follow the law cause you said to. Yeah right. When guns are outlawed, only criminals who break into your house will have the guns. Think about it. And yes i use grass and leaves just like my ancestors did.
Stupid!

Alamogordo, NM

#59 Jan 21, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
[QUOTE who="Stupid!"]<qu oted text>
You are a very confused and unrealistic individual. I am glad that the majority of people in this country completely disagree with you. The constitution and the government also disagree with you. While I think it's BS that they are banning guns at all they still say they would never ban all guns and take away our 2nd Amendment Right! You should move to England or Australia so that you can see first hand how banning guns has increased the crime rate. "

I have visited both of those countries. Never had a problem. Very nice people and pretty places. You think you have the right to own a bazooka or a grenade launcher or a surface to air missle? Your constitution is antiquated and just a piece of paper like I keep in my bathroom. It's time to write a modern, living , breathing document and we have just the guy in office now to do it! Guns KILL.
If you do not believe in the constitution which this great country was built around then maybe you should choose another place to live. You like England and Australia so much then maybe one of those fits your needs. Banning guns will NOT stop gun violence. Criminals will still get them and do what they will. If the first one gets taken away they will go get another one. You are a very naive person and have no basic sense of reality or the world we live in. You won't take my guns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Broke the Conservative Media 9 min And 2
i don't like being lied to one bit! 13 min And 4
Conflict in the Media Houses of Fox News, Rush ... 52 min BarriCade 4
Where is it ? 53 min BarriCade 15
Sink Holes --- awesome 1 hr Ralph 1
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 1 hr hasbeen 276
Clinton Foundation 1 hr Ralph 11

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance