First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ralph

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Another school shooting over bullying leaves one to wonder if we are going in the right direction with these do not hit back ideas. Being in my 70's I can still remember what it was like in my time, a bully comes at you and you paste him in the mouth or offer to meet him after school. The result was usually a bloody mouth but little else and most of the time became friends after testing each other. Sometimes the bully would win and some times not but no one ever got killed.
pied piper

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 11, 2013
but there were a lot of stabbings back then.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2013
No there wasn't and every kid carried a jack knife. We use to play mumbley peg before school on the school grounds. No one used a knife because things were settled without the use of weapons, kids were not taught to run and hide. You can see how the new policy is working out, really bad for innocent bystanders.
All States

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Ralph wrote:
No there wasn't and every kid carried a jack knife. We use to play mumbley peg before school on the school grounds. No one used a knife because things were settled without the use of weapons, kids were not taught to run and hide. You can see how the new policy is working out, really bad for innocent bystanders.
kids are not aloud to carry knifes in schools ,they will get in alot of trouble, times have changed since you were last in school , there was a young teen at a dance in Ohio she was raped and alot of people witnessed this , you think any one would stop this ,no , but they had time to record this !
Ralph

Marion, OH

#6 Jan 12, 2013
It is sad that these liberal ideas are being focused on. More regulations mean less freedom, times have changed but people haven't unless they fill their head with progressive ideas. The old saying holds true,'The further ahead I go the more behinder I get !"
APS Dad

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Jan 13, 2013
I'd like to see a study done of how many school shootings there were before prayer was removed from schools compared to the number of shootings after prayer was removed from schools. I don't think prayer in schools saved any souls, but I do think it gave protection to the innocent.

In God We Trust
Ban Guns

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Jan 13, 2013
APS Dad wrote:
I'd like to see a study done of how many school shootings there were before prayer was removed from schools compared to the number of shootings after prayer was removed from schools. I don't think prayer in schools saved any souls, but I do think it gave protection to the innocent.
In God We Trust
Prayer has nothing to do with it. It is about guns. We must ban ALL guns and ban them now. Nobody needs a gun who is not in the military. Guns kill.
APS Dad

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Prayer has nothing to do with it. It is about guns. We must ban ALL guns and ban them now. Nobody needs a gun who is not in the military. Guns kill.
Guns weren't killing in school before prayer wasn't allowed. Allow prayer back in schools! Guns don't kill, it's people that choose to misuse them.
Ban Guns

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Jan 13, 2013
APS Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns weren't killing in school before prayer wasn't allowed. Allow prayer back in schools! Guns don't kill, it's people that choose to misuse them.
Without the gun in the hand of the person millions of people will live. The simple solution to gun violence is to ban all guns.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2013
One thing for sure the Obama administration can't not handle a gun issue, look at Fast & Furious.
No

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Without the gun in the hand of the person millions of people will live. The simple solution to gun violence is to ban all guns.
You're an idiot. Enough said.
Ban Guns

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Jan 13, 2013
No wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Enough said.
Prove me wrong.
No

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Prove me wrong.
They will never ban all guns... & IF they are dumb enough to, the crime rate will go up faster than you can blink an eye, & I hope you are one of the first victims.
Gorkey

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Jan 14, 2013
APS Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns weren't killing in school before prayer wasn't allowed. Allow prayer back in schools! Guns don't kill, it's people that choose to misuse them.
That will work, Dad, along with regulating and controlling the sale of guns to people of questionable sanity and maturity.
Dorkey

White Oak, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Gorkey wrote:
<quoted text>
That will work, Dad, along with regulating and controlling the sale of guns to people of questionable sanity and maturity.
Gorkey is the same fool who hates children, and listens to kids who say they hate their mom and he even agrees with the kids, he is a fool!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Ban Guns wrote:
<quoted text>Prayer has nothing to do with it. It is about guns. We must ban ALL guns and ban them now. Nobody needs a gun who is not in the military. Guns kill.
Nobody needs an idiot unless they want to perpetuate idiocy. Idiots kill. We need to ban idiots like you! <¦-o
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Dorkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorkey is the same fool who hates children, and listens to kids who say they hate their mom and he even agrees with the kids, he is a fool!
I can see how you would be upset. I described you didn't I?
Clueless Prayer Nuts

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Jan 14, 2013
APS Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns weren't killing in school before prayer wasn't allowed. Allow prayer back in schools!
Sadly a typical clueless prayer nut!!

How many churches are there through out America??? as well christian television and radio stations that any teenager can recieve christian information and yet you '''actually''' believe that by forcing teenagers to pray in high school that it will magically make school gangs and violence disappear?.lol.
buster browning

Carlsbad, NM

#20 Jan 14, 2013
how will i get mentAL health records in view of governMENT regulations requiring privacy (HIPPA)

HMMMMMMMMM

perhapos the government already has all our records on it's database
Nuts

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Jan 14, 2013
buster browning wrote:
how will i get mentAL health records in view of governMENT regulations requiring privacy (HIPPA)
HMMMMMMMMM
perhapos the government already has all our records on it's database
Why would you need reords? All you have to do to prove you are nuts is look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamogordo parents: Dress code unfair, targets ... 4 hr Sick of censorship 3
The Streets of Paris, France 5 hr Sick of censorship 14
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 6 hr justice is just a... 6,896
Taco-rhea and Salon 6 hr Sick of censorship 9
After 30 Years Of Mass Shootings, We Still Have... 7 hr Yeah 243
Why Putin wants a Trump victory (so much he mig... 8 hr Pragmatist 45
Is Ralph Willing to bet on Trump 8 hr Pragmatist 30

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitan Mortgages