CONTARDS

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Now what will he FILTHY clueless moron rpubliCONS say!!!

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...

Exposing the CON in republiCON.
We say

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
CONTARDS wrote:
Now what will he FILTHY clueless moron rpubliCONS say!!!
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
what happened to the 500k+ that were NOT COUNTED in this calculation. I guess you DrmocRATS don't care about people that have been unemployed SO LONG that they gave up looking! More people are OUT of the workforce now than when your "SUPREME LEADER" took office.
It's easy to make numbers look good when you eliminate the block of them that will MOST HURT your view!
F111-WSO

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Dec 7, 2012
"Figures lie and liars figure." It looks as if the democRATS and obama are doing a lot of figuring.
CONTARDS

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Dec 7, 2012
What happened to all of the thousands of recent newly unempLoyed from hurricane Sandy and yet it still dropped !!!

LOL, the republiONS are a bunch of clueless sourpusses !!!
Outside Observer

Deming, NM

#6 Dec 7, 2012
500,000 dropped of the unemployment roles after extension upon extension upon extension upon extension. None are being counted as unemployed. Liberals are shouting out the Obama victory. How funny, how idiotic. They only care about temporary illusions that will fool enough people to get by another day. Actually, how sad.
Ralph

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#7 Dec 7, 2012

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Oct 29 Sandy hits NJ and NY...Nov 14 labor dept start date for the 3 weeks data collection to determine mid Dec unemployment numbers.

When you stop counting someone as unemployed after 3 weeks.

Under Obama unemployment plan this nation shall continue the downward spiral towards Zero unemployment with no one working.
Sock puppet

Maumelle, AR

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
Oct 29 Sandy hits NJ and NY...Nov 14 labor dept start date for the 3 weeks data collection to determine mid Dec unemployment numbers.
When you stop counting someone as unemployed after 3 weeks.
Under Obama unemployment plan this nation shall continue the downward spiral towards Zero unemployment with no one working.
Do you have a job or life outside of Topix?
Mustang Kid

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Why as my post (#8) deleted?? All I posted was that the unemployment rate was 7.7% not 7%. Somebody afraid of the truth??
Sock puppet

Maumelle, AR

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Mustang Kid wrote:
Why as my post (#8) deleted?? All I posted was that the unemployment rate was 7.7% not 7%. Somebody afraid of the truth??
Land locked Popeyes sailor likes to report others that he disagrees with. He is a sock vagina sailor

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Land locked Popeyes sailor likes to report others that he disagrees with. He is a sock vagina sailor
Better get that house clean, your wifey coming home from work, now be a good House Husband and get cleaning...

Since: Oct 08

#16 Dec 8, 2012
obama lies again...u6 number 14.4..of course the 47%ers wouldn't understand this number..uniformed voters that they are
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Not to mention the temps. always hired at Christmas time.
Syntax

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Milt said that after he was elected the unemployment would go down
Syntax

#20 Dec 8, 2012
your bitter, bitter, tears of a loser are sweet sweet sweet.
CONTARDS

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Mustang Kid wrote:
Typo on my behalf as once posted on here one cannot edit a mistake.

That being said it doesn't matter what the rate is to the FILTHY republiCON weasels as if it's 7% then why isn't it 6% and if at 6% then why not 5% and so on and so on etc.

Hey republitards ... get used to it as the black guy in the White House to whom you supremacists despise is kicking your hiney's and that's with all of your republiCON governors doing their part to crash the economy !!

ROIRRAW

United States

#22 Dec 9, 2012
If you "quit" looking for a job, your not unemployed, your retired.
CONTARDS

Alamogordo, NM

#28 Dec 9, 2012
I just wrote:
<quoted text>love how only DemocRATS are allowed to bring race up without being called the Racist they realy are.
How's that ??? when your own republiCON talkers e.g. michael savage, rush limbo etc. bring it up on a daily basis for '''years''' now and counting. Caught you in another lie !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security used to pay student loans 5 min Concerned Alamogo... 15
Can a good Muslim be a good American ? 9 min Gorky 11
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 1 hr Gorky 7,227
Little Eichmanns 1 hr Dragoon 15
Isis invades U.S. 1 hr Yvonne 14
New Mexico county struggling with stinky building 1 hr Geeeez 6
Israel 1 hr Yvonne 370
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lincoln County was issued at September 18 at 3:39PM MDT

•••