Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6474 Dec 22, 2013

Since: Sep 08

Alamogordo, NM

#6476 Dec 22, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Posting all of these links is BS.....
Show which 1 of these proves your point LIAR.
Show the link, and then copy the wording in the link that shows your comments are the truth.
You are a LIAR until you prove your comments.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6478 Dec 23, 2013
The increase in global surface mean temperatures stalled in the 2000's. However, last decade was still the warmest decade on record going back to 1880. Has global warming stopped?

Greater than 90 percent of the heat that reaches the earth's surface goes into the oceans.

Over the last decade, more than 30 percent of that heat has reached below the 700 meter depth in the oceans, which is traceable to changes in surface winds mainly over the Pacific Ocean, which has been associated with a switch to the negative phase of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) in 1999.

Surface warming was much more evident during the positive phase of the PDO during the 1976-1998 period as less heat was absorbed by the deeper part of the oceans.

A new research paper shows that natural variability modulates the rate of surface temperature change, while sea level continues a steady increase.

There is no pause in global warming, it is just manifested in different ways, according to Kevin Trenberth who is a co-author of the study.

According to the study, the biggest fluctuations in global mean surface temperature have been identified with El Nino Southern Oscillation (ENSO).

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/c...

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#6479 Dec 23, 2013
Gorky wrote:
The increase in global surface mean temperatures stalled in the 2000's. However, last decade was still the warmest decade on record going back to 1880. Has global warming stopped?
Greater than 90 percent of the heat that reaches the earth's surface goes into the oceans.
Over the last decade, more than 30 percent of that heat has reached below the 700 meter depth in the oceans, which is traceable to changes in surface winds mainly over the Pacific Ocean, which has been associated with a switch to the negative phase of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) in 1999.
Surface warming was much more evident during the positive phase of the PDO during the 1976-1998 period as less heat was absorbed by the deeper part of the oceans.
A new research paper shows that natural variability modulates the rate of surface temperature change, while sea level continues a steady increase.
There is no pause in global warming, it is just manifested in different ways, according to Kevin Trenberth who is a co-author of the study.
According to the study, the biggest fluctuations in global mean surface temperature have been identified with El Nino Southern Oscillation (ENSO).
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/c...
Records going back to 1880?
The earth is HOW MANY Billions of years old? And you are going to take a slice of less that 150 years and use that as a basis for a global catastrophe?
Man has been on the planet for how long?
Man has been burning fossil fuels and exhaling CO2 for how long?

The comparison you just listed is comparable to a person coughing ONCE and determining that they have a massive virus and will die of influenza tomorrow from it.

And we are still waiting to hear more about the 4-7 degree GLOBAL rise in temps. You link only stated 3 isolated areas...
Will you EVER post justification for YOUR LIE?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6480 Dec 23, 2013
Who is this "we" you speak of?

My sources refer primarily to the here and now, not only to the 19th Century. To be consistent, you could at least include my sources in your list of liars. It is, after all, their "lies" that I am using against your denial.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6481 Dec 23, 2013
Gorky wrote:
My sources refer primarily to the here and now, not only to the 19th Century. To be consistent, you could at least include my sources in your list of liars. It is, after all, their "lies" that I am using against your denial.
"WE" is all the people on this thread you are LYING to.
And I have given the link that you lied about 3 times now. I even quoted from it for you.
You link that says we have had a 4-7 degree rise was NOT a global rise as YOU STATED.
it was an isolated rise is 3 specific areas. Isolated areas are NOT global.. You CHANGED the words of the link to meet YOUR needs and outcomes. because YOU changed them, that makes YOU the owner of the claim. The claim that the GLOBE as seen a 4-7 degree rise is NOT supported by ANY credible scientist.
YOU LIED! You knew what the link said because YOU were the one that presented it. I have pointed out the error several times, and you have not re-canted your claim or admitted to an error. All you did was INSIST that the link was there as proof. A link that does NOT support your claims.

The first link : http://climatechange.ws/facts/

it says: "The multinational Arctic Climate Impact Assessment (ACIA) report concludes that in Alaska, western Canada, and eastern Russia, average temperatures have increased as much as 4 to 7 degrees Fahrenheit (3 to 4 degrees Celsius) in the past 50 years. "

4-7 degrees, but NOT over the globe as you said.

This link: http://www.universetoday.com/99491/global-tem...

Says: "The past year was the ninth warmest year on record since 1880, continuing what appears to be a long-term global trend of rising temperatures." So only 134 years of measuring is enough to "APPEAR" to make a difference?

This Link: http://coastalcare.org/2010/11/expected-conse...

Says: "World temperatures could soar by 4 degrees Celsius (7.2 degrees Fahrenheit) by the 2060s in the worst case of global climate change and require an annual investment of $270 billion just to contain rising sea levels, studies suggested on Sunday."

So it "COULD" soar.. Not that it has.. it COULD!

And Finally, this link: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/sciencet...

Says :"As the temperature of oceans rises, so will the probability of more frequent and stronger hurricanes. We saw in this in 2004 and 2005." The "PROBABILITY" of more frequent and stronger Hurricanes??/ That claim as been retracted by almost every scientific body. there is NO KNOW correlation between stronger hurricanes and our current climate conditions. In fact, that last few years have been exactly the opposite!!!

None of your links says there was a 4-7 degree GLOBAL rise in temps as you stated

LIES LIES LIES!

Is that descriptive enough?

Alamogordo, NM

#6482 Dec 23, 2013
Gorky wrote:
I am part of that We.

Where is the proof Gorky, Show the link, and paste the words that prove your statement of a 4-7 degree rise in earth temp in the last 50 years...

Show the proof, or remain a LIAR.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6483 Dec 24, 2013
Joe Centigrade, president of the Advocates For Beings Of Frozen Precipitation, spoke at a mass rally Tuesday on Washington’s National Mall.

“The unseasonably warm winters of the recent past are a clear indication of a real environmental threat to humans and their frozen simulacra,” said Centigrade, his coals arranged in a frowning pattern.“As snowmen and snowwomen, we accept the inevitability of melting, but the actions of man are causing us to evaporate well before our time.”

Speakers at the Washington rally included a Chicago snowwoman who had lost three snowchildren to warm temperatures, the Rev. Jesse Jackson, and Larry Chilly, formerly a 6-foot-tall, triple-segmented Muncie, IN snowman, who had been reduced to a slushy head.

Poor Larry! At least there was a good crowd of snowpeople at the rally (as well as stray snow abdomens rolling around). But of course there were skeptics too:

Dr. Harley Morrison, a biochemist who has advised President Bush on scientific issues,“There have already been several major blizzards throughout North America this season alone. I made a snowman myself, and he lasted for several weeks.”

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6484 Dec 24, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Joe Centigrade, president of the Advocates For Beings Of Frozen Precipitation, spoke at a mass rally Tuesday on Washington’s National Mall.
“The unseasonably warm winters of the recent past are a clear indication of a real environmental threat to humans and their frozen simulacra,” said Centigrade, his coals arranged in a frowning pattern.“As snowmen and snowwomen, we accept the inevitability of melting, but the actions of man are causing us to evaporate well before our time.”
Speakers at the Washington rally included a Chicago snowwoman who had lost three snowchildren to warm temperatures, the Rev. Jesse Jackson, and Larry Chilly, formerly a 6-foot-tall, triple-segmented Muncie, IN snowman, who had been reduced to a slushy head.
Poor Larry! At least there was a good crowd of snowpeople at the rally (as well as stray snow abdomens rolling around). But of course there were skeptics too:
Dr. Harley Morrison, a biochemist who has advised President Bush on scientific issues,“There have already been several major blizzards throughout North America this season alone. I made a snowman myself, and he lasted for several weeks.”
So by using your OWN criteria, Post 6481 is true. I ask because you have maintained in the past that if you see a post that you agree with, you do not reply to it.
It can't because of untruths or LIES, because noting in my post is a LIE. It is a cut and paste of YOUR links, so if I lied, it is only a repeat of YOUR LIES?
The difference is, when I pasted or copied a link, I posted the EXACT words of the link without changing them to my personal needs!

You LIED!

Alamogordo, NM

#6486 Dec 24, 2013
Man Made Global Warming is a lie.

Alamogordo, NM

#6488 Dec 25, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Climate change is the truth.
Where is the truth Gorky, you so called scientists have lied...just like you...

Where is the 4-7 degree rise in 50 years........

Alamogordo, NM

#6489 Dec 25, 2013
Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

The world's climate is warming and has warmed by 4 to 7 degrees Fahrenheit in the past 50 years.

You keep posting garbage that does not prove your statement to be true, a fact, the truth, accurate at all...

You can keep wiggling, you said it, now prove it. Or you are just another LIAR.

You also said you were leaving Topix, yet you are still here...LIAR.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6491 Dec 25, 2013
Reason that liberals usually support action against global warming is that scientists tend to be liberals and liberals respect and use science.

Scientists are rarely conservative and conservatives have little knowledge and even less respect for science and ignore anything relating to supporting action to reduce global warming.

Conservatives are insecure in their own ability to find the truth and need to have "orthodox" doctrine handed down to them from supernatural and / or political authority figures.( Faith and blind obedience are supreme.) In lieu of absolute certainty, conservatives resort to petty name calling in order to maintain their diminishing dignity.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6493 Dec 26, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Reason that liberals usually support action against global warming is that scientists tend to be liberals and liberals respect and use science.
Scientists are rarely conservative and conservatives have little knowledge and even less respect for science and ignore anything relating to supporting action to reduce global warming.
Conservatives are insecure in their own ability to find the truth and need to have "orthodox" doctrine handed down to them from supernatural and / or political authority figures.( Faith and blind obedience are supreme.) In lieu of absolute certainty, conservatives resort to petty name calling in order to maintain their diminishing dignity.
On the other hand, Liberals tend to toss insults in hidden and long winded comments. They think they are being bright and intelligent. Liberals use lies and deception to make their point, often in the face of the truth. Their motto in this endeavor is that a lie told often enough will become truth.
See how Ken Nicholson uses this mantra with his claim that global temps have risen 4-7 degrees, yet the link HE PROVIDED did not state that. He changed the words to meet his outcome. Thus he LIED.
He has also lied about other things such as a liberal controlled media.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/12/j...

The headline reads "Journalist consensus: Media lean left"

Oh no, they used the consensus word that Ken uses to Prove scientists are correct about Man Made Global Warming.. IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!

In this article, "Top journalists from The New York Times, NBC News and CNN acknowledged Wednesday that, generally speaking, the national media have a liberal bias."

So we can see that liberals, Like Ken Nicholson" LIE to get their point across, insult in Hidden comments, and refuse to admit when they do either of the above!

Class Dismissed

Extra Credit:

Ken, WE are still waiting to get clarification about the 4-7 degree GLOBAL rise in temps over the last 50 years. The link you posted as proof said it was 3 isolated areas, not global. Your insistence demonstrates that you are a LIAR. Will you ever come clean, or will you stay a typical lying liberal about this?

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6495 Dec 26, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>The proof is there right in front of your face. Just look out your window and you can see the proof. Even where you live in St. Lucy the temperatures have risen over the past 5 decades. You can not dispute climate change. You can run and hide from it like you did when you left here but you can't change the facts. Have a good day..
Your name might show as Gorky, but you ain't Ken...
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6496 Dec 27, 2013
Yeah, looking out the window at the weather is a far cry from "global" climate.

Here is one of the sources I posted before that goes into the methods of measuring global temperatures and some of the history: http://www.global-greenhouse-warming.com/glob...

Alamogordo, NM

#6497 Dec 27, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Here is one of the sources I posted before that goes into the methods of measuring global temperatures and some of the history: http://www.global-greenhouse-warming.com/glob...
Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

The world's climate is warming and has warmed by 4 to 7 degrees Fahrenheit in the past 50 years.

You keep posting garbage that does not prove your statement to be true, a fact, the truth, accurate at all...

You can keep wiggling, you said it, now prove it. Or you are just another LIAR.

You also said you were leaving Topix, yet you are still here...LIAR.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6498 Dec 27, 2013
Gorky wrote:
NOTHING in that link states a 4-7 degree RISE over the last 50 years.
You STATED 4-7 degrees over the last 50 years.
Not in that article.
Not in ANY article that you have posted.
The ONLY thing close listed a 4-7 degree rise in 3 ISOLATED areas, not globally.
You changed the words to meet your outcome, thus
YOU LIED!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6499 Dec 28, 2013
Miken96 wrote:
<quoted text>NOTHING in that link states a 4-7 degree RISE over the last 50 years.
You STATED 4-7 degrees over the last 50 years.
Not in that article.
Not in ANY article that you have posted.
The ONLY thing close listed a 4-7 degree rise in 3 ISOLATED areas, not globally.
You changed the words to meet your outcome, thus
YOU LIED!
http://www.global-greenhouse-warming.com/clim...

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6500 Dec 28, 2013
Gorky wrote:
From the link YOU provided:

The world has warmed 0.74°C in the past hundred years and scientists are clear that the world will get warmer this century due to further increases in greenhouse gas concentrations. Global average temperature is forecast to rise 4°C (7.2°F) toward the end of the 21st century.

YOU said:

Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

Still refusing to admit you LIED!?!?!?!?!?

Nothing in the link you provided says the WORLD'S Climate has warmed 4-7 degrees in the past 50 years. You also SPECIFICALLY used Fahrenheit and the link you gave uses Celsius as a primary reporting method.

YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doesn't add up ! 1 hr Ralph 1
Persecution of the church 1 hr wtf 37
expect massive voter fraud (Oct '12) 1 hr Newby 43
the first 2 amendments and the republican 1 hr Tony Betterton 2
Your safe, really? 1 hr Ralph 15
Joke of the day 2 hr Ralph 55
Hillary for President 2 hr Ralph 3
Capitan Dating
Find my Match

Capitan Jobs