New evidence that global warming is BS
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6491 Dec 25, 2013
Reason that liberals usually support action against global warming is that scientists tend to be liberals and liberals respect and use science.

Scientists are rarely conservative and conservatives have little knowledge and even less respect for science and ignore anything relating to supporting action to reduce global warming.

Conservatives are insecure in their own ability to find the truth and need to have "orthodox" doctrine handed down to them from supernatural and / or political authority figures.( Faith and blind obedience are supreme.) In lieu of absolute certainty, conservatives resort to petty name calling in order to maintain their diminishing dignity.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Since: Oct 08

Where my house is

#6493 Dec 26, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Reason that liberals usually support action against global warming is that scientists tend to be liberals and liberals respect and use science.
Scientists are rarely conservative and conservatives have little knowledge and even less respect for science and ignore anything relating to supporting action to reduce global warming.
Conservatives are insecure in their own ability to find the truth and need to have "orthodox" doctrine handed down to them from supernatural and / or political authority figures.( Faith and blind obedience are supreme.) In lieu of absolute certainty, conservatives resort to petty name calling in order to maintain their diminishing dignity.
On the other hand, Liberals tend to toss insults in hidden and long winded comments. They think they are being bright and intelligent. Liberals use lies and deception to make their point, often in the face of the truth. Their motto in this endeavor is that a lie told often enough will become truth.
See how Ken Nicholson uses this mantra with his claim that global temps have risen 4-7 degrees, yet the link HE PROVIDED did not state that. He changed the words to meet his outcome. Thus he LIED.
He has also lied about other things such as a liberal controlled media.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/12/j...

The headline reads "Journalist consensus: Media lean left"

Oh no, they used the consensus word that Ken uses to Prove scientists are correct about Man Made Global Warming.. IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!

In this article, "Top journalists from The New York Times, NBC News and CNN acknowledged Wednesday that, generally speaking, the national media have a liberal bias."

So we can see that liberals, Like Ken Nicholson" LIE to get their point across, insult in Hidden comments, and refuse to admit when they do either of the above!

Class Dismissed

Extra Credit:

Ken, WE are still waiting to get clarification about the 4-7 degree GLOBAL rise in temps over the last 50 years. The link you posted as proof said it was 3 isolated areas, not global. Your insistence demonstrates that you are a LIAR. Will you ever come clean, or will you stay a typical lying liberal about this?

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6495 Dec 26, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>The proof is there right in front of your face. Just look out your window and you can see the proof. Even where you live in St. Lucy the temperatures have risen over the past 5 decades. You can not dispute climate change. You can run and hide from it like you did when you left here but you can't change the facts. Have a good day..
Your name might show as Gorky, but you ain't Ken...
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6496 Dec 27, 2013
Yeah, looking out the window at the weather is a far cry from "global" climate.

Here is one of the sources I posted before that goes into the methods of measuring global temperatures and some of the history: http://www.global-greenhouse-warming.com/glob...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6497 Dec 27, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Here is one of the sources I posted before that goes into the methods of measuring global temperatures and some of the history: http://www.global-greenhouse-warming.com/glob...
Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

The world's climate is warming and has warmed by 4 to 7 degrees Fahrenheit in the past 50 years.

You keep posting garbage that does not prove your statement to be true, a fact, the truth, accurate at all...

You can keep wiggling, you said it, now prove it. Or you are just another LIAR.

You also said you were leaving Topix, yet you are still here...LIAR.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6498 Dec 27, 2013
Gorky wrote:
NOTHING in that link states a 4-7 degree RISE over the last 50 years.
You STATED 4-7 degrees over the last 50 years.
Not in that article.
Not in ANY article that you have posted.
The ONLY thing close listed a 4-7 degree rise in 3 ISOLATED areas, not globally.
You changed the words to meet your outcome, thus
YOU LIED!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6499 Dec 28, 2013
Miken96 wrote:
<quoted text>NOTHING in that link states a 4-7 degree RISE over the last 50 years.
You STATED 4-7 degrees over the last 50 years.
Not in that article.
Not in ANY article that you have posted.
The ONLY thing close listed a 4-7 degree rise in 3 ISOLATED areas, not globally.
You changed the words to meet your outcome, thus
YOU LIED!
http://www.global-greenhouse-warming.com/clim...

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6500 Dec 28, 2013
Gorky wrote:
From the link YOU provided:

The world has warmed 0.74°C in the past hundred years and scientists are clear that the world will get warmer this century due to further increases in greenhouse gas concentrations. Global average temperature is forecast to rise 4°C (7.2°F) toward the end of the 21st century.

YOU said:

Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

The world's climate is warming and has warmed by 4 to 7 degrees Fahrenheit in the past 50 years.

Still refusing to admit you LIED!?!?!?!?!?

Nothing in the link you provided says the WORLD'S Climate has warmed 4-7 degrees in the past 50 years. You also SPECIFICALLY used Fahrenheit and the link you gave uses Celsius as a primary reporting method.

YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6501 Dec 28, 2013
Your link also states:

A few degrees of global warming will lead to more heat waves and fewer frosts. More wildfires and droughts are expected in some regions of the world with higher rainfalls and resultant flooding in other areas. Higher latitudes of the globe would receive more rainfall while middle latitudes, including parts of Australia, are likely to receive less. For these areas the changes will pose significant problems for water resource management.

Tropical hurricanes and cyclones may become stronger and sea levels will rise over the coming decades. Some low-lying coastal areas and islands are already feeling the effect, and will be more prone to inundation from storm surges.

All of this has been proven FALSE by your OWN respected scientists. So which is it?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6503 Dec 29, 2013
Congratulations Miken, you have found websites that seem to contradict the bad news of science. I wish you were right. However, whatever it is, it keeps trying to attack my computer from different websites, including yahoo mail and subeta.net . Norton doesn't like it.

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6504 Dec 29, 2013
Gorky wrote:
Congratulations Miken, you have found websites that seem to contradict the bad news of science. I wish you were right. However, whatever it is, it keeps trying to attack my computer from different websites, including yahoo mail and subeta.net . Norton doesn't like it.
Then maybe you should chose less "explicit" sites to visit on a daily basis? Not one of these links has triggered my Norton or Symantec, so your attempt to prevent others from seeing printed FACTS falls short again. Just like a liberal to try and censor the truth through LIES
in FACT, each of those links is simply a link to a .jpeg graph that validates the original comments.
At least I provided links that directly support the claim.
STILL waiting on you to admit you LIED about the 4-7 degree worldwide rise in temps over the last 50 years.
Not ONE of your links confirms that LIE
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6505 Dec 29, 2013
I hope you are right - time will tell.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6507 Dec 30, 2013
I find it hilarious the leader of a scientific expedition whose ship remains stranded in Antarctic ice says the team, which set out to prove climate change, is "stuck in our own experiment." But Chris Turney, a professor of climate change at Australia’s University of New South Wales, said it was “silly” to suggest he and 73 others aboard the MV Akademic Shokalskiy were trapped in ice they’d sought to prove had melted. He remained adamant that sea ice is melting, even as the boat remained trapped in frozen seas.
“Somewhere far, far to the south where it is summer, a group of global warming scientists are trapped in the Antarctic ice,” read a post on the site.“If you missed the irony of that situation, it is because much of the mainstream media has glossed over that rather inconvenient bit of hilarity.” What a bunch of idiots. This clowns make a living off something that is not man-made and that is a natural occurrence since the beginning of time.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6508 Dec 30, 2013
Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter
Chris Turney, a climate scientist and leader of the expedition, was going to document 'environmental changes' at the pole
In an interview he said he expected melting ice to play a part in expedition MV Akademik Schokalskiy still stuck among thick ice sheet 1,500 nautical miles south of Hobart, the Tasmanian capital
Called for help at 5am Christmas morning after becoming submerged in ice Australia's back-up ship, Aurora Australis could not break through
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25311...
Wind Grabber

Alamogordo, NM

#6509 Dec 30, 2013
And the UN still has Global warning on the old agenda. It will get even colder after the volacanos blow.

Location hidden

#6510 Dec 30, 2013
Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

Gorky, Your lie follows, your reputation follows right along side.

Why are you still on Topix, you said you were leaving, More lies from the LIAR.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6512 Dec 31, 2013
Wishful thinking on your part, Sailor. Who would keep your blood pressure up if I were to ignore you. You could even turn into a Ralph if we weren't careful. As to global warming, time will tell.

Location hidden

#6513 Jan 1, 2014
Gorky wrote:
Wishful thinking on your part, Sailor. Who would keep your blood pressure up if I were to ignore you. You could even turn into a Ralph if we weren't careful. As to global warming, time will tell.
Gorky
Post #6350
Saturday Nov 30 2013
Albuquerque, NM

Gorky, Your lie follows, your reputation follows right along side.

Why are you still on Topix, you said you were leaving, More lies from the LIAR.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6514 Jan 1, 2014
A new study published in Nature suggests that climate change is even worse than scientists had previously anticipated, upgrading the forecast from "dangerous" to "catastrophic." According to the study's authors, temperatures are currently snared in an upward spiral: As earth gets hotter, the heat prevents sunlight-reflecting clouds from forming, trapping more heat and further exacerbating the problem. The result could be a temperature climb of 7.2 degrees Fahrenheit by 2100.

The alarming report follows yet another confirmation, this time by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, that humans are almost indubitably the drivers of climate change.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/1...

“Sockpuppets SUCK!”

Where my house is

#6515 Jan 1, 2014
Gorky wrote:
A new study published in Nature suggests that climate change is even worse than scientists had previously anticipated, upgrading the forecast from "dangerous" to "catastrophic." According to the study's authors, temperatures are currently snared in an upward spiral: As earth gets hotter, the heat prevents sunlight-reflecting clouds from forming, trapping more heat and further exacerbating the problem. The result could be a temperature climb of 7.2 degrees Fahrenheit by 2100.
The alarming report follows yet another confirmation, this time by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, that humans are almost indubitably the drivers of climate change.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/1...
This article was written by Dr. Stern.
Dr. Stern's research focuses on US social history and the social impact of the arts.
he is a biased left wing liberal who cherry picks information to reach an expected conclusion

http://www.sp2.upenn.edu/people/faculty/stern...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If The Election Were Held Today, Trump Would Ge... 15 min He will 3
A New Religion ? 22 min you are 3
Maxine Waters 25 min Even 37
He did it Again ! 34 min Yeah 4
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 34 min Shane 9,023
The Witch Hunt ! 36 min Yeah 5
Trump Supporters Claim Trump Has Kept His Promi... 1 hr Trapper 74 6

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance