First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#33 Jan 23, 2013
respectfully wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid to think everyone is as smart as you. Not everyone is the grand poopaa judge of all things gay. And while we are on the subject, you damn sure don't sound very gay. Meaning there is no gayety to who you are. And most assuredly you would never be chosen to be the poster boy/girl for the gayety based life style. Meaning if you are the gay icon then I want none of it.
Are you that smart to think everyone is as dumb as you.
Don't sound gay? How do gays sound? Speaking from personal experience closeted one. Its ok to come out now. Gayety is certainly subjective and you damn sure sound like a bigoted, racist homophobe.
respectfully

Alamogordo, NM

#34 Jan 23, 2013
Flamingo del la grase wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that smart to think everyone is as dumb as you.
Don't sound gay? How do gays sound? Speaking from personal experience closeted one. Its ok to come out now. Gayety is certainly subjective and you damn sure sound like a bigoted, racist homophobe.
you endlessly sound like a severely scratched broken record. Obviously you see yourself as a victim. For you are always repeating my words back at me, never adding anything. I imagine if I defined who I was by my sexual preference, I would be as primitive as you.
Flamingo del la grase

Maumelle, AR

#35 Jan 23, 2013
respectfully wrote:
<quoted text>
you endlessly sound like a severely scratched broken record. Obviously you see yourself as a victim. For you are always repeating my words back at me, never adding anything. I imagine if I defined who I was by my sexual preference, I would be as primitive as you.
Are you asking me out sweetie?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#36 Jan 23, 2013
If Odummy slipped on a banana peel stepping off of air farce 1, and a white person was standing next to him, this country would go into nationwide riots, and martial law like america has never seen.

Keep those weapons cleaned, oiled, and loaded, you might need them one day soon.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#37 Jan 24, 2013
Haven't even considered A.I.D.S. yet?
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#38 Jan 24, 2013
Ralph wrote:
McCain and Rand Paul are giving Hillary Clinton a hard time on Benghazi. I only hope she doesn't hold it against them when she's
president in 2016
Ralph

Marion, OH

#39 Jan 26, 2013
Obama has tried to pass himself off as black while he is just as white as he is black. The first Half and half president?
Dingo

Cloudcroft, NM

#40 Jan 26, 2013
racist.
Ralph wrote:
We have moved our dope out of reach of Obama like most seniors.
most seniors don't do drugs. wrong again.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#41 Jan 27, 2013
Obama's behavior insults blacks and whites.
Ralph

Rio Rancho, NM

#43 Jan 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Obama's behavior insults blacks and whites.
And yours insults people who think for themselves.
NerkNerk

Cloudcroft, NM

#44 Jan 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours insults people who think for themselves.
well that wouldn't be you Mr Limbaugh.
Truthy

Cloudcroft, NM

#45 Jan 27, 2013
It must be infuriating for Republicans to watch Secretary Clinton and know she could beat them even if she picked Palin as her running mate in 2016
Hello its me

Alamogordo, NM

#46 Jan 28, 2013
It's interesting to contemplate the possibility that Abraham Lincoln may well have been willing to die so that President Obama could violate the constitution. I could swear that people were yelling that President Lincoln was violating the constitution also.
Just a thought and my opinion.
Lincoln was a republican.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#47 Jan 28, 2013
Just think Obama is only 3 or 4 generations from living in a dung hut, we have brought them far.
one step

Alamogordo, NM

#48 Jan 28, 2013
one step above living in Ohio
Ralph

Marion, OH

#49 Jan 28, 2013
One stands in their own dung.
Nyuk Nyuk Curley

Cloudcroft, NM

#50 Jan 28, 2013
Ralph wrote:
I stands in my own dung.
no one to blame but yourself honey.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#51 Jan 29, 2013
Talking about you.
Kinkos

Cloudcroft, NM

#52 Jan 29, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Just think Obama is only 3 or 4 generations from living in a dung hut, we have brought them far.
wow. some of your comments really speak for themselves.

'we''them' you would think you were a plantation owner in another lifetime. instead of some white sharecropper.
Read

Alamogordo, NM

#54 Oct 13, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
What da hell!
Do you know how to read?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's Trip 5 hr Laughing 37
boom: trumpís new budget requires food stamp re... 5 hr None 13
More Hillary lies. 5 hr Not 7
Our Unethical So-Called President 6 hr Ralph 277
Difference between BO and Trump 7 hr Willie Granville 37
I Listened... 7 hr Ralph 30
Chump Joke of the Day (Oct '16) 18 hr Ralph 482

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance