Hillary's brain injury

Hillary's brain injury

Posted in the Capitan Forum

Ralph

Boise, ID

#1 May 23, 2014
They found the reason for the fall Hillary took, it was a guy named jack Daniels that tripped her.
Land Locked Sailor

Cloudcroft, NM

#2 May 23, 2014
you are projecting your own problems again.
LandLocked The Gay Sailor

Alamogordo, NM

#3 May 23, 2014
Yeah she took a cue from the Drunkard of the House of Represetatives John Boner.
copypaste

Alamogordo, NM

#4 May 23, 2014
This is what you get when Ralph has nothing to copy and paste!
Ralph wrote:
They found the reason for the fall Hillary took, it was a guy named jack Daniels that tripped her.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 24, 2014
Whatever brain damage Mrs. Clinton may have had didn't affect her thinking which may have rubbed off on Ralph and Sailor. It doesn't seem to have affected anyone with intact brains, including Mrs. Clinton.

Ralph and Sailor seem to have inferiority complexes when confronted with strong women.
Ralph

Boise, ID

#6 May 24, 2014
No problem with strong women but Hillary is to old and has not done a good job in her last position, plus her brain injury. She is inept and a liar standing over four caskets and saying it was a video to the American people and the families of the dead . She didn't appear strong when Bill was having sex with other women.
Boehner

Cloudcroft, NM

#8 May 26, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Bill was having sex with other women.
you sound rather jealous.
Ralph

Boise, ID

#9 May 27, 2014
Hillary is like an old dog that can't hunt any more, needs to retire.
Tony Betterton

United States

#10 May 27, 2014
Do you really believe Darryl Issa? Parroting rightwing scum radio. No original thoughts on Benghazi?
Tony Betterton

United States

#11 May 27, 2014
Talk about old hags, how about Karl(porky pig) Rove?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#12 May 28, 2014
Ralph, who is this "they" person you speak of that claimed to have found the "cause" of Clinton's fall?

I think you are making up stuff in order to discredit Hillery Clinton and liberals in general.

The only ones buying into your "stories" are your own right wingers. You make stuff up because you don't have anything damaging enough to be of note.

If I'm wrong, it should be relatively easy to find real evidence. Real evidence is a thing. Its existence or characteristics are considered relevant and material to an issue in question.

So what is it? Made up or real?
Ralph

Boise, ID

#13 May 28, 2014
No need for anyone to make up stuff about Hillary, her record speaks for itself. She was a disgrace for her job performance.
Maya Angelou

Cloudcroft, NM

#14 May 28, 2014
Ralph I forgive you. even flaccid hateful old crackers need a small bit of mercy
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#15 May 28, 2014
Hillary Clinton was a disgrace for her job performance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biden says Enough 5 hr Willie Granville 1
Not called Liberals or Progressives 12 hr Laughing 2
Trump made a deal 14 hr You should 17
First Irma Looter a White Guy 17 hr None 28
Maxine Waters 18 hr None 24
Al Sharpton 19 hr None 18
Patty Cake, Patty Cake 20 hr Laughing 18

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance