Review: Baja Broadband

Posted in the Capitan Forum

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
no way

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jan 22, 2013
 
wonderful wrote:
anyone need baja!!!! i know someone that is real professional!! they will give you a good price on service plus you dont ever have to deal with the call center.except when it involves tech issues!!!
no way.... got centurylink...lower price better speed NO OUTAGES!!! Have my own personal tech support person I can get a hold of anytime...
wonderful

Holloman Air Force Base, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jan 25, 2013
 
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
no way.... got centurylink...lower price better speed NO OUTAGES!!! Have my own personal tech support person I can get a hold of anytime...
good for you mr or mrs no way!!!! one day you gonna need baja believe me century links bills always go up sky high!!!!!!when that happens whats your personnel tech person gonna do for you!!!

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Alaska wrote:
We just got Baja, is this bad?
We've had them for several years and we don't have a problem with their internet service. Every so often a few cable channels will go down but once reported, they are fixed and back up pretty quickly.
dont think so

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had them for several years and we don't have a problem with their internet service. Every so often a few cable channels will go down but once reported, they are fixed and back up pretty quickly.
you fabricate everything, no one would believe you...you are out voted..... on meds yet barb?
caleb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Apr 28, 2013
 
Well i wanted to do this post on my computer but my internet wudnt stay connected long enough to do so therefore im on my phone. Baja is impressively horrible.like it takes work to be so bad. The service is bad. They constantly raise prices. The online bill pay is sketchy. Customer service is non existant. Just all around horrible.the only reason they have any people that use them is because its the only service available where im at.just awful
Baja

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Apr 28, 2013
 
caleb wrote:
Well i wanted to do this post on my computer but my internet wudnt stay connected long enough to do so therefore im on my phone. Baja is impressively horrible.like it takes work to be so bad. The service is bad. They constantly raise prices. The online bill pay is sketchy. Customer service is non existant. Just all around horrible.the only reason they have any people that use them is because its the only service available where im at.just awful
is the best. I have been using it since they came to town. It is fast easy and the people are friendly. You just don't know how to use a computer probably..
wonderful

Holloman Air Force Base, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jun 26, 2013
 
US Navy wrote:
Had their service for six months and did not have any problems that I can recall. Went back to Satellite because of the HD channels and did not like paying $15 a month to rent their DVR. I am thinking of switching to them for internet. Anyone have some information of their internet service?
are you still looking for info on bajas internet service?
Billing

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Apparently, late fees and "insufficient funds" charges have become a profit center for baja broadband. Three times my payment was late, twice because they never sent a bill, and once because they lost my check.

On the lost check, they told me to put a stop payment on it, and write another check, which I did. They then found my check, cashed it, and when it bounced charged me.

Baja Broadband sucks, and has lost my business.
baja

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

They are horrible. Very expensive... Anything in rural is very expensive why?? because they can do it and people pay it.
baja

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeease! They are pretty ignorant..
Baja wrote:
<quoted text>is the best. I have been using it since they came to town. It is fast easy and the people are friendly. You just don't know how to use a computer probably..
Pay your bills

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Billing wrote:
Apparently, late fees and "insufficient funds" charges have become a profit center for baja broadband. Three times my payment was late, twice because they never sent a bill, and once because they lost my check.
On the lost check, they told me to put a stop payment on it, and write another check, which I did. They then found my check, cashed it, and when it bounced charged me.
Baja Broadband sucks, and has lost my business.
They can't "lose your check" if you put it in their drive up drop slot. I have never had a late payment nor received my bill.
I think you blame others for you not paying your bills. Your failure to do so raises the prices for everyone else.
User

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Anybody else having problem at this minute? Very slow and choppy!
User

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

No wonder why Internet in this town sucks and this town sucks ass!
User

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's been good for the last 5 day!
Mebbe

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

They have occasional outages but then so did Comcast when I used them.

Good services most of time but, like all such things in the U.S., way, way overpriced.

Gotta pay for all that "executive compensation" somehow don't we?
The reason is

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

User wrote:
No wonder why Internet in this town sucks and this town sucks ass!
Because you're here?
Disappointed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Jan 13, 2014
 
Is anyone having issues currently?(January 13,2014)

Since: Oct 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Jan 14, 2014
 
Baja was recently purchased by a company out of Wisconsin.
bob

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Jan 20, 2014
 
Baja Broadband: streaming 10% price increases annually
Baja

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Jan 20, 2014
 
bob wrote:
Baja Broadband: streaming 10% price increases annually
Don't like them don't use them simple......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Capitan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Capitan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Capitan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Capitan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••