Who has gone to see "Heaven is for Real"

Posted in the Capitan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
XOXOXO

Grants, NM

#1 Apr 30, 2014
I would like to see if the movie has touched the soul of anyone...changed their minds of the fact if there is a Heaven or Hell... Do you believe there is a HEAVEN?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Apr 30, 2014
Depends on how you describe heaven?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2014
Gorky wrote:
Depends on how you describe heaven?
Heaven an America without democrats, liberals, moderates, progressives or any other name you use to describe the Democrats Party in America. That is Heaven.
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#4 Apr 30, 2014
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text> Heaven an America without democrats, liberals, moderates, progressives or any other name you use to describe the Democrats Party in America. That is Heaven.
no that is the Bundy ranch.
Nope

Huntsville, AL

#5 May 1, 2014
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text> Heaven an America without democrats, liberals, moderates, progressives or any other name you use to describe the Democrats Party in America. That is Heaven.
That is Germany 1939.
Ralph

Boise, ID

#6 May 4, 2014
Lived the other life for 40 years and believing has made a much better life for me and my family.
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#7 May 4, 2014
Shrimp is referred to as an abomination 4 times more than homosexuality in the bible...#LoveIsLove pic.twitter.com/yWegriOsvW
Ralph

Boise, ID

#8 May 4, 2014
Your point is? Obama is a shrimp?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 5, 2014
According to Paul Oestreicher, an Anglican priest in the UK, Jesus was probably gay http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/beli ....

Food for thought: What about the closeness in the Bible of Jesus and John. "When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother,'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple.'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.

Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any or all of these things.

It is not popular among modern homophobes. Sailors "heaven as an America without democrats, liberals, moderates, progressives or any other name you use to describe the Democrats Party in America as Heaven." And reminiscent of the language of Nazis and the
Russian Nazi Party. Even the Republican Party has a more civil and humane outlook on Democrats than you.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 5, 2014
Fairy Tales do not fit into any understanding of reality. Ralph from Cloudcroft points this out.
To Defend

United States

#11 May 5, 2014
I will respond to Gorky's statement, not to try to convince him because it appears he's past that point, but to defend my Lord and Savior.

Jesus was not/is not gay. To be so would be in violation of his own words (through Paul) in Romans 1 and 2. The same John you refer to wrote, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

Jesus was/is Holy and pure and innocent of any wrongdoing. God IS love. To not be able to understand the deep agape love of God/Jesus (without bringing sexuality into it) is perverse. I feel really sorry for you, Gorky.
so sexuality

Huntsville, AL

#12 May 5, 2014
To Defend wrote:
I will respond to Gorky's statement, not to try to convince him because it appears he's past that point, but to defend my Lord and Savior.
Jesus was not/is not gay. To be so would be in violation of his own words (through Paul) in Romans 1 and 2. The same John you refer to wrote, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
Jesus was/is Holy and pure and innocent of any wrongdoing. God IS love. To not be able to understand the deep agape love of God/Jesus (without bringing sexuality into it) is perverse. I feel really sorry for you, Gorky.
is wrong?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#13 May 5, 2014
To Defend wrote:
Why would you want a Jesus who would shun his sexuality? I think this has more to do with your sexuality than with Jesuses. Why would his sexuality be a bad thing? Why would his homosexuality be a bad thing? It was common among the Greeks, the Jews, and the Gentiles. It is to this day common.

The Jews and the Christians had to invent someone to suppress everyone's sexuality. Someone like a modern day Devil who lives in Hell.
God is love and so is sex.
Ralph

Boise, ID

#14 May 6, 2014
Sex is not love, you can see the different in Obama's feels for you. He is screwing you but does not love you.
Again

Huntsville, AL

#15 May 6, 2014
Ralph wrote:
your mind is full of weird images and strange desires that you dwell on.
Ralph

Boise, ID

#16 May 7, 2014
Sounds like yours are filled with little demons, are you on drugs?
Is that

Huntsville, AL

#17 May 7, 2014
Ralph wrote:
are you on drugs?
where you get your inspiration for your strange fantasies?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#18 May 7, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Sex is not love, you can see the different in Obama's feels for you. He is screwing you but does not love you.
I hope that your "heaven" meets all your expectations.

I don't expect Obama to love me and Obama is not responsible for my well-being. I am responsible for myself and not the president. These are also conservative values. You should try them sometime.
XOXOXO

Alamogordo, NM

#19 May 8, 2014
I believe some of you need to get a grip on life! The day WILL come when you'll meet GOD... I live my life the best I can, do I make mistakes...yes, do I fall short of the glory of GOD..yes. Am I perfect, no and YES I do know there's a HEAVEN and HELL. I believe in the BIBLE! Obama has nothing to do with this topic...So why do you people keep bring him up? He is NOT GOD! Jesus was/is HOLY and PURE and innocent of any wrong doing. GOD IS 100% LOVE! Jesus was NOT/IS NOT gay. Any one who believes that has got their head so deep in the mud. I'll be praying for you!
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#20 May 8, 2014
The day will come when I die and I will be very surprised to meet anyone else, considering that I will be dead. I trust that I will have lived a full life and hope everyone else will have lived a full life as well.

I have never been interested in exclusive clubs or scare tactics. The reality of life as experienced by this individual will be enough for me. You can keep your country club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maddow Election Shocker. 11 hr Pragmatist 31
Trumpís Corporate Tax Plan Just Leaked. He Lied... 11 hr oops 6
Why Dems Nix Wall 11 hr Pragmatist 7
That Infernal Wall! 11 hr Pragmatist 63
Quotes from famous people. 12 hr Yeah 101
Aussie grocery chain 12 hr Yeah 2
Freed U.S. aid worker visits Oval Office after ... 12 hr Ralph 28

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance