Comments
1 - 20 of 196 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Angel watching over us

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Jan 2, 2012
2011 has been a challenging year in the history of our hospital. We appreciate the dedication of our staff and the support from our community. We continue to work hard to enhance our healthcare services. In June we opened a new inpatient rehabilitation unit followed by the new inpatient tower in September 2011. We believe that our hospital has made the necessary decisions to ensure the future of healthcare to the citizens of this community. We have positioned ourselves for a new year that supports our mission to bring quality healthcare to our patients. As always, we, the employees of GCRMC, consider it a privilege to care for the families of Alamogordo and Otero County.
Many thanks for your continued dedication to our hospital and community!
Have a great New Year!
OK now what

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 2, 2012
What fantasy land are you from? You need to open your eyes and see what is going on! They totally forgot to build the Weeble Wobble playground with the Weeble Wobble tree house, with the Weeble Wobble slide, with the Weeble Wobble swing set!
Angel watching over us wrote:
2011 has been a challenging year in the history of our hospital. We appreciate the dedication of our staff and the support from our community. We continue to work hard to enhance our healthcare services. In June we opened a new inpatient rehabilitation unit followed by the new inpatient tower in September 2011. We believe that our hospital has made the necessary decisions to ensure the future of healthcare to the citizens of this community. We have positioned ourselves for a new year that supports our mission to bring quality healthcare to our patients. As always, we, the employees of GCRMC, consider it a privilege to care for the families of Alamogordo and Otero County.
Have a great New Year!
OK now what

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Jan 2, 2012
Angel, quit sucking ass! Your job is going to be contracted out one day, so it is not going to do you any good!

AKA: swakhealth and healthhub

OK now what

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jan 2, 2012
And this is a new low GCRMC using topix for PR!
Angel watching over us

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Jan 2, 2012
OK now what wrote:
And this is a new low GCRMC using topix for PR!
No idiot! This was in the Alamogordo Daily Newspaper on Sunday! So no Topix is not being used as a PR...Some people are always negative...thats because they are so unhappy in their own lifes! I'll pray for you! Happy New Year to everyone!:)
Angel watching over us

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Jan 2, 2012
OK now what wrote:
Angel, quit sucking ass! Your job is going to be contracted out one day, so it is not going to do you any good!
AKA: swakhealth and healthhub
I don't work for GCRMC...But if I did I would be very proud to be an employee there..That is a great place with a lot of great people..So who's sucking a**? I pray that you have a change of attituded, and then maybe you won't be so negative...
OK now what

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Jan 2, 2012
OK! So you just copied and pasted it here! Need a job that bad, just trying to play the hero, or just trying stir up trouble!

You could get a job there! They hire new ER crew like every six months or so! If you want to be a doctor there and want any chance of getting that position, you have to do a Tuck and Roll off the train and bring your crayola crayons to fill out the application!

The medical establishment in this town has made me negative!

Now a days when I go to GC and with the economy so bad, why is there so many new people? Not all of it could be military related, could it? I don't think so!

google GCRMC site:topix.com
People can be so cruel

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Jan 2, 2012
OK now what wrote:
OK! So you just copied and pasted it here! Need a job that bad, just trying to play the hero, or just trying stir up trouble!
You could get a job there! They hire new ER crew like every six months or so! If you want to be a doctor there and want any chance of getting that position, you have to do a Tuck and Roll off the train and bring your crayola crayons to fill out the application!
Now a days when I go to GC and with the economy so bad, why is there so many new people? Not all of it could be military related, could it? I don't think so!
You need help! If you're 55 and over, they do have a Life Transtion there at GCRMC, to help people like yourself. I have a really good job, so I don't need another. But if I did, I would be proud to be a team player at GCRMC. No one can make you a negative person, it's all on your own. If the "Medical Establishment" in this town has turned you negative, well then you are controlled by them...Take control of your own feelings and actions. Check out Life Transitions...it might do you a world of good... GOD bless you!
OK now what

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Jan 2, 2012
People can be so cruel wrote:
<quoted text>
You need help! If you're 55 and over, they do have a Life Transtion there at GCRMC, to help people like yourself. I have a really good job, so I don't need another. But if I did, I would be proud to be a team player at GCRMC. No one can make you a negative person, it's all on your own. If the "Medical Establishment" in this town has turned you negative, well then you are controlled by them...Take control of your own feelings and actions. Check out Life Transitions...it might do you a world of good... GOD bless you!
You sound like you already work there! And Judas Priest to you too!
Also, do you know how they charge for Life Transitions? Do some research!
Fleet

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Jan 2, 2012
OK now what wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you already work there! And Judas Priest to you too!
Also, do you know how they charge for Life Transitions? Do some research!
I have an enema with your name all over it.
old timer

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Have a great New Year!
How is that lawsuit coming along?

Anymore Doctors hired there that are doing unsupervised quack operations?

Hospital has a great rep for going there and dying.
Sick in Alamo

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Jan 2, 2012
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about the lawsuits!

All the docs in this town are unsupervised quacks! These pharmaceutical doctors hate alternative medicines and yet do the most damage and killings!
Sick in Alamo

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Jan 2, 2012
OK now what wrote:
Don't forget, they can also open shop in any abandoned building and the authorities will never know!
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#14 Jan 2, 2012
Was it ever strong?
Have a great New Year!
rupert

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Jan 2, 2012
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
hospital filed bankruptcy to avoid paying the patients they harmed

how cool is that//////////
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Jan 2, 2012
Have you noticed that their Wikipedia site has never been updated to reflect that! I think I will do it myself in a week or so! Somebody sure was proud of themselves when they did it so why not update it?
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Jan 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't work for GCRMC...But if I did I would be very proud to be an employee there..That is a great place with a lot of great people..So who's sucking a**? I pray that you have a change of attituded, and then maybe you won't be so negative...
Yes, you do work for GCRMC! Only a person from there would start a thread like this! Do you remember this: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/alamogordo-nm...
local yokel

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Jan 2, 2012
I wish I found this earlier! This is too funny!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/alamogordo-nm...
Local yokel is a jokel

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Jan 2, 2012
local yokel wrote:
I wish I found this earlier! This is too funny!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/alamogordo-nm...
What does the space hall chili cook off have to do with GCRMC?.
You are definately a stupid local yokel
Walk the line

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Jan 2, 2012
OK now what wrote:
What fantasy land are you from? You need to open your eyes and see what is going on! They totally forgot to build the Weeble Wobble playground with the Weeble Wobble tree house, with the Weeble Wobble slide, with the Weeble Wobble swing set!
<quoted text>
That's because they already have the weeble wobble staff and doctors working in the building. They are existing, they aren't going strong. They wont ever be strong with their idiotic doctors and nurses. Man, what kind of nursing program lets monkeys out on the floor of a hospital?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benny House Sheriff Good ol Boys Club 6 min Concerned in Alam... 9
Catch and Release 11 min Tony Betterton 19
Former police officer appeals termination 19 min Concerned in Alam... 39
Nob Hill Early Childhood Center goes up for sale 1 hr NM Parent 6
I have no strategy 2 hr Ralph 15
Ruidoso's summer rains fall short 3 hr GladysSmith 1
the thought process of a liberal 4 hr Ralph 317
•••
•••
•••