obama care tax start jan 1 2013

obama care tax start jan 1 2013

Posted in the Capitan Forum

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Nov 9, 2012
I am glad these people will finally get what they deserve!
Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Funny how the CONS are always calling us Democrats ''poor'' and ''on welfare'' etc. etc. and yet they act as if they are TERRIFIED to pay a bit more in tax.

I guess that proves my point that ''most'' republicans are filthy poor hillbillies living in trailer parks!! LMAO!
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Your bit more tax will mean some folks don't eat. Stuff it.
F111-WSO

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Funny how the CONS are always calling us Democrats ''poor'' and ''on welfare'' etc. etc. and yet they act as if they are TERRIFIED to pay a bit more in tax.
I guess that proves my point that ''most'' republicans are filthy poor hillbillies living in trailer parks!! LMAO!
I'm pretty sure when the poor hillbillies living in trailer courts lose their jobs the newly elected Idi Amin will realize we have become just like his beloved Africa...a third world country. Wait and see what the unemployment rate looks like in February 2013.
Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Nov 9, 2012
F111-WSO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure when the poor hillbillies living in trailer courts lose their jobs the newly elected Idi Amin will realize we have become just like his beloved Africa...a third world country. Wait and see what the unemployment rate looks like in February 2013.
Have you always been a clueless doofus??? Go back and look at the booming 90's tax rates you snibbling CRYBABNY !!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been a clueless doofus??? Go back and look at the booming 90's tax rates you snibbling CRYBABNY !!!
You mean because of the dot com bubble retard!
Ralph

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Nov 9, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean because of the dot com bubble retard!
You damn smart for a harrad hillbilly woMAN.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn smart for a harrad hillbilly woMAN.
You are dumb for a gay man!
bobbi

Apopka, FL

#11 Nov 9, 2012
ralph, if you say that on page 107 of the new health care bill that dhimmitude is part of the the new law, then why cant anyone find it there, why would you want to stir up such a terrible thought, things are bad enough as it is.......
Layabout

Carrizozo, NM

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Your bit more tax will mean some folks don't eat. Stuff it.
Don't worry about that Ralph. Worry about the death panels. I'm pretty sure you are on the short list.
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Wonder if it covers Obama while at the gay bath house, he is a down low guy you know.
ROIRRAW

Cloudcroft, NM

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Poor Ralph is beside himself, he can't believe his tea bagger candidates across the country lost there asses....admit it Ralph, your a psychotic loser just like the "legitimate rape, gift from God losers you support!
Mike Lamp

Glen Allen, VA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been a clueless doofus??? Go back and look at the booming 90's tax rates you snibbling CRYBABNY !!!
Dear Doofus #1,
Look at the Capital Gains Tax Rates that provided more revenue than Income Taxes. Clinton gutted Welfare Spending at the same time.. Read more it will improve your vocabulary.
Do you know why? Newt forced Clinton to lower
The capital gains rates 20%. Mr. BHO wants to raise the rates.You think that will create a boom
Fairness won't feed the Hostess Folks aka Employees.

Lower taxes and will create jobs. Higher taxes will not create jobs. We want to make the poor richer not make the rich poorer.

Since: Oct 08

.

#16 Nov 20, 2012
The Congressional Budget Office predicts that 23 million people who donít have health insurance now will get it on one of the exchanges. More than 18 million of them will qualify for a federal subsidy averaging $6,000 a year per person. People earning up to four times the federal poverty level can get a subsidy: thatís an income of $92,000 a year for a family of four.

The rules on so-called essential health benefits Ėspecific services that insurers have to offer and conditions they must cover -- include 10 areas: Ambulatory patient services, emergency services, hospitalization, maternity and newborn care, mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment, prescription drugs, rehabilitative services and devices, laboratory services, preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management and pediatric services, including oral and vision care.

Yep health will definitely get less expensive under obamaroid care
Dying in Alamo

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Nov 23, 2012
30% decrease in medicare reimbursements! I don't think that will make any difference in this town with it's shit hole selfish doctors!
Red

Alto, NM

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Mike Lamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Doofus #1,
Look at the Capital Gains Tax Rates that provided more revenue than Income Taxes. Clinton gutted Welfare Spending at the same time.. Read more it will improve your vocabulary.
Do you know why? Newt forced Clinton to lower
The capital gains rates 20%. Mr. BHO wants to raise the rates.You think that will create a boom
Fairness won't feed the Hostess Folks aka Employees.
Lower taxes and will create jobs. Higher taxes will not create jobs. We want to make the poor richer not make the rich poorer.
You sound like a bleeding heart conservative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore incriminates himself on tape 2 hr None 4
When evil is called good. 3 hr Laughing 65
Willie Granville fishing tips. 4 hr None 289
Moore of Alabama being asked to step out of race. 4 hr None 134
Charlie Rose Sex Scandal 6 hr A lib that ends i... 7
Steve Bannon and Allies Have Second Thoughts Ab... 6 hr Pragmatist 20
Al Franken 6 hr Good Luck 71

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitan Mortgages