of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#2 Mar 10, 2013
NRA and KKK keeping half of amerikka in chains and the other half armed for 150 years>>>
Tim Brown

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Oh Shit!! Neo-Confederate Ralph is calling up his KKK troops!
Nancy

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Mar 10, 2013
If the NRA could sell condoms and dental dams that shot people they would. All the NRA is about is more guns everywhere. Put a gun in your toilet, next to your phone, in Ralph's Granny Panties, In your mom's vagina. If a gun fits wear it. That's the NRA.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Joe Biden, buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun, shoot through the door. And you say NRA is crazy? It was refreshing to see some responsible intelligent black folks understanding what the second amendment is about.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Not everyone owns guns for protection. Some use for sport, some for the love of guns. This area is not bad. If you come from where I lived you would see the need to have a gun in the homes. Guns are automatically considered redness because the people who are scared or think guns are the reason people get killed. It makes me sick. And sad to see how many stupid people can be. Only reason you have to fear my gun is break into my house, or pose a threat to my family.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#9 Mar 11, 2013
Gun Control is about one thing and that's control kind of like obamacare. All they want to do is take away more rights from Americans.
With all the millions and millions of guns and high capacity mags, in our country what good will it do? The government can't get them from all the gangs and people like that because no one knows where their guns are at. The only guns they can get are legal guns. Gun control is not about gun control it's people control. Wake up gun control nuts.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Yep, well said. They are scared because Americans stood up to a corrupt government before and won because they had guns.
Guns are Bad

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
Gun Control is about one thing and that's control kind of like obamacare. All they want to do is take away more rights from Americans.
With all the millions and millions of guns and high capacity mags, in our country what good will it do? The government can't get them from all the gangs and people like that because no one knows where their guns are at. The only guns they can get are legal guns. Gun control is not about gun control it's people control. Wake up gun control nuts.
One day you will wake up and your guns will be gone, poof, just like that..
USA USA

United States

#12 Mar 11, 2013
Guns are Bad wrote:
<quoted text>One day you will wake up and your guns will be gone, poof, just like that..
My hero, a true Red blooded American!
You wake up hillbilly

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
First of all, its not a right to bare arms or to possess military style weapons. If you hate our country leave mfkr! Dont forget to take your banjo you deliverance one tooth freging child-molester cyclops hick from Arkansas. Woo pig sooie!
Incorrect

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2013
You wake up hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, its not a right to bare arms or to possess military style weapons. If you hate our country leave mfkr! Dont forget to take your banjo you deliverance one tooth freging child-molester cyclops hick from Arkansas. Woo pig sooie!
Sorry to inforjm you, but I believe you are not correct in your claims above?

The 2nd amendment says:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"The RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed."

I would say your comment is proven incorrect.

The Militia being referenced to has been agreed by scholars and the SCOTUS is "the people" of the United States because a formal military was not yet fully implemented. Well regulated has been agreed to mean, as mentioned in the federalist papers on many occasions, as to the need of EVERY able bodied male to possess a weapon. Back then that weapon was a power musket. The standing army (small as it was) had them, and all civilians did as well.

This has all been proven and accepted by the SCOTUS in numerous rullings and cases.

Your comments display a short sighted view that weapons are harmful. Weapons are ONLY harmful if a human acts on them in a harmful way.
Is the spoon blamed for obesity or the overweight individual. How about the pencil/keyboard being blamed for the spelling errors. What about a car for the DWI deaths in this country? Guns are not the problem. The only time a gun will harm someone is if it used by a human to do harm.
The regulations and restrictions being discussed only impair the legal and responsible gun owner. They do nothing to prevent gun violence.
Understander

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Mar 11, 2013
The fact is that more guns equal more gun deaths. Having a gun in your house increases the chance that you or one of your loved ones will die by gun, whether homicide or suicide. As long as people are willing to feel safer even though they are less safe, things will continue as they are.
As people become more informed about the fact above, and lose their insecurity, we will take many steps to reduce gun deaths. Too many insecure men running around now, though.
Ralph

Marion, OH

#16 Mar 11, 2013
Not having a gun means certain death, with a gun you have a chance. Most people don't know what a Military weapon looks like, do you?
Remus

Cloudcroft, NM

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Tim Brown wrote:
Oh Shit!! Neo-Confederate Ralph is calling up his KKK troops!
well yeah.
not again

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Mar 11, 2013
Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
well yeah I would love to have Obamas baby.
Truly crazy..
Ralph the Racist

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Mar 11, 2013
NRA, Ralph, Nazi's and the KKK are all Synonymous !!!
Heeey Sexy Lady

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Mar 11, 2013
Ralph the Racist wrote:
NRA, Ralph, Nazi's and the KKK are all Synonymous !!!
Maybe he should change his name to Ralph Limbaugh. They are already giving each other mouth hugs and reach arounds.
Ralph the Racist

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Mar 11, 2013
Heeey Sexy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should change his name to Ralph Limbaugh. They are already giving each other mouth hugs and reach arounds.
I think that '''Ralph David Duke''' will suffice for that 70 year old admitted racist stench !!!
KKK Ralph

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Mar 11, 2013
We got us a Kenyan neegroh in the Whitehouse and me and Rush ain't gonna put up with it.
We are agonna beat our gums together until we get enough followers to have a first class lynchin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Admired 4 hr None 381
Gates to plead guilty 5 hr None 14
When will it stop? Conservatives who vowed to c... 5 hr Dittoe 2
Russian Bots Retweeted Donald Trump 500,000 Tim... 5 hr J Garcia 40
Steve Bannon warns: 5 hr Dittoe 2
Ron Johnson Is Very Bad at McCarthyism 5 hr Dittoe 12
missions unaccomplished 5 hr Dittoe 8

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance