Buffalo Wild Wings
Not quite Walter White

Alamogordo, NM

#230 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
Someone once told me this town is limited in the amount of liquor establishments that can be here, thanks to Santa Fe, so other towns like Santa Fe, and Alb can have more than their quota of such.
In other words, "starve Alamogordo to death", so they can prosper.
Has nothing to do with Santa Fe. There are old laws on the local books that limits the number of liquor licenses and they are confined to certain areas. Also certain properties are sold with their liquor licenses.
roots

Alamogordo, NM

#231 Oct 8, 2013
Not quite Walter White wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with Santa Fe. There are old laws on the local books that limits the number of liquor licenses and they are confined to certain areas. Also certain properties are sold with their liquor licenses.
the churches on every corner? R u saying they hold the liquor license? Well gosh darn it, ain't that sticking to their roots!?! Lmfao!
roots

Alamogordo, NM

#232 Oct 8, 2013
So guess that closes any options for gentlemen clubs... The church people would have travel outta town for that kind entertainment, wouldn't want the locals know any such fun&games. & besides they might be stockholders in all the food franchises popping up everywhere, probly holding stock in the pharmaceuticals for that matter also, since there is Nothing! But artery clogging to do for entertainment around here ...
Debbie does Dallas

Alamogordo, NM

#233 Oct 8, 2013
roots wrote:
<quoted text> the churches on every corner? R u saying they hold the liquor license? Well gosh darn it, ain't that sticking to their roots!?! Lmfao!
what is the insistence on opening a stripclub? Or bar? Go to Jerry's with the locals , you would end up content with limiting yourself to the local restaurants. Or for that matter stay home & feed your face. After an exciting weekend spent at the local walmart with all three cashiers open.

Since: Aug 13

Alamogordo, NM

#234 Oct 8, 2013
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder when he realized he is what he hates, An Alamogordian.
Hey dingle-balls ... how about you giving heisy a little respect on this site !
Roots

Alamogordo, NM

#235 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Alamogordo was never very "cosmopolitan", and never will be. I'm not saying this as a slam against the town. It really doesn't make much sense for a town to be something that it isn't, that it never was, and never will be.
It was the railroad that placed Alamogordo on the map, but that heritage is gone.
This town I think, is better off sticking to its old heritages, it's roots. That this is the "wild west", the southwest. Just beutify, and enhance what is already here.
Liquor establishments, and the lack of thereof, can be blamed on Santa Fe's politics mostly. The cost of a full liquor license is a small fortune. Sad, that at most eateries here, one cannot even have a Beer, or a Glass of Wine with a dinner, let alone a Cocktail.
Agreed about shopping, and I don't think an Albertsons, a Target, a Sam's, or Costco, A Whole Foods/Trader Joes, a Best Buy, and a few others coming here would detract and be a detriment to such heritage, and trying to retain a "small town feel". This town does suck as far as shopping.
Alamo loses a lot of money due to people traveling elsewhere to shop. It's been that way for years, and that will continue into the forseeable future.
why would anyone be content in suppressing themselves or the community???
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#236 Oct 8, 2013
As literal 1000's of responses from the Alamo-clowns have told me countless times, "If you don't like it here, move!"

Well, many here, and I do mean "many", do the next best thing. They drive to Cruces, El Paso, and south of the border, Juarez, to spend their money.

And they buy everything under the sun, from food, clothes, prescription drugs, medical-dental services, because Alamogordo likes raping people, and pulling a literal criminal heist on your bank accounts.

Take a walk over to somewhere like Alamo Dental for a teeth cleaning-Prophy. Last time I walked in their doors, they quoted me $320, which of course they had to tack on x-rays, and the no nothing dentist having a look at your gums for 15 seconds. That's right,$320! To that, I say go pound sand up your ass! They'll never see me again, fug um, I hope they starve!

Same with your restaurants, you people here are just too money hungry for me to ever like, or patronize you.

"Rat Shacks", along the streets in this town, like the burrito shack on 16th-white sands, I wouldn't go there for free burritos. Has the health dept ever stepped foot in that place? Nasty!

Just like your wonderful Chin-Ex, Margos, Si Senor, Peppers, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. I'm through with all of them. Can you blame me? Am I stooped, or am I wise? Even you dummies in this dive town know the answer.

You cannot "trust" people here, that's one major problem, there is no integrity, no responsibility, or accountability.

What happened to Zarape? The Out from under a Rock Steakhouse, which is what now, "South of the Border, down Mexico Way"? Sunset Runs? I hear nothing about the wonderful "growth" this town supposedly, and proudly proclaims.

Nada.

This inherit flaw largely falls on the shoulders of YOU people here, nobody else.
Off into the sunset

Alamogordo, NM

#237 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
As literal 1000's of responses from the Alamo-clowns have told me countless times, "If you don't like it here, move!"
Well, many here, and I do mean "many", do the next best thing. They drive to Cruces, El Paso, and south of the border, Juarez, to spend their money.
And they buy everything under the sun, from food, clothes, prescription drugs, medical-dental services, because Alamogordo likes raping people, and pulling a literal criminal heist on your bank accounts.
Take a walk over to somewhere like Alamo Dental for a teeth cleaning-Prophy. Last time I walked in their doors, they quoted me $320, which of course they had to tack on x-rays, and the no nothing dentist having a look at your gums for 15 seconds. That's right,$320! To that, I say go pound sand up your ass! They'll never see me again, fug um, I hope they starve!
Same with your restaurants, you people here are just too money hungry for me to ever like, or patronize you.
"Rat Shacks", along the streets in this town, like the burrito shack on 16th-white sands, I wouldn't go there for free burritos. Has the health dept ever stepped foot in that place? Nasty!
Just like your wonderful Chin-Ex, Margos, Si Senor, Peppers, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. I'm through with all of them. Can you blame me? Am I stooped, or am I wise? Even you dummies in this dive town know the answer.
You cannot "trust" people here, that's one major problem, there is no integrity, no responsibility, or accountability.
What happened to Zarape? The Out from under a Rock Steakhouse, which is what now, "South of the Border, down Mexico Way"? Sunset Runs? I hear nothing about the wonderful "growth" this town supposedly, and proudly proclaims.
Nada.
This inherit flaw largely falls on the shoulders of YOU people here, nobody else.
shall we run away together then my dear?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#238 Oct 8, 2013
Off into the sunset wrote:
<quoted text> shall we run away together then my dear?

Sure, let's slip away!

Here's an old blind black "master", telling our story!
Lol

Alamogordo, NM

#239 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rk5btc0vlaYXX
Sure, let's slip away!
Here's an old blind black "master", telling our story!
gorgeous my dear &thanku, perhaps then one day we shall
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#240 Oct 8, 2013

And after we "slip away", we beez "Strokin"!
Heisenbergs mystery

Alamogordo, NM

#241 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TfnDq4R6hOQXX
lol! & I understand were both stuck here under same financial reasons. Roflmfao!
Little child

Alamogordo, NM

#242 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TfnDq4R6hOQXX
& so what is ur opinion ? Open a topless bar & enjoy scenery while make some cash before we ride off into the sunset?
Heisenturd

Alamogordo, NM

#243 Oct 8, 2013
Little child wrote:
<quoted text> & so what is ur opinion ? Open a topless bar & enjoy scenery while make some cash before we ride off into the sunset?
a gay bar would be more your style..
Heisenberg mystery

Alamogordo, NM

#244 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenturd wrote:
<quoted text>a gay bar would be more your style..
that is also yet another untouched business oppurtunity! Smart thinking ! As there is no one to cater to the light community, it could be possible yet another business venture to consider??? Shall I hire u as my muse?
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#245 Oct 8, 2013
Debbie does Dallas wrote:
<quoted text> what is the insistence on opening a stripclub? Or bar? Go to Jerry's with the locals , you would end up content with limiting yourself to the local restaurants. Or for that matter stay home & feed your face. After an exciting weekend spent at the local walmart with all three cashiers open.
What I'd like seeing,(which of course is impossible here), is this entire town boycotting Wally World for one solid week. Just one. It would be like cutting off a heroin addict's supply.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#246 Oct 8, 2013
Heisenberg mystery wrote:
<quoted text> that is also yet another untouched business oppurtunity! Smart thinking ! As there is no one to cater to the light community, it could be possible yet another business venture to consider??? Shall I hire u as my muse?
Anything with a "cover charge" won't fly here. People won't open their wallets!

That's the double edged sword dilemma in this town, you have both businesses, and hypothetical customers which are stinking dirt cheap.
Chicken george

Alamogordo, NM

#247 Oct 8, 2013
roots wrote:
So guess that closes any options for gentlemen clubs... The church people would have travel outta town for that kind entertainment, wouldn't want the locals know any such fun&games. & besides they might be stockholders in all the food franchises popping up everywhere, probly holding stock in the pharmaceuticals for that matter also, since there is Nothing! But artery clogging to do for entertainment around here ...
Someone put superglue on your butt? Get the hell out and go have fun somewhere else if you hate it so much here.
ChickenFreda

Alamogordo, NM

#248 Oct 8, 2013
Chicken george wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone put superglue on your butt? Get the hell out and go have fun somewhere else if you hate it so much here.
just saying... Be wonderful IF there was local entertainment, that kept $$$ in the community . Perhaps the glue dripped in ur eye or u missed MSG of entire conversation?
Chicken chokin Georgia

Alamogordo, NM

#249 Oct 8, 2013
Chicken george wrote:
<quoted text>
as unfortunately I'm stationed here for a specific time frame concerning WORK which is almost unheard of in this dustbowl state, I am limited in my travels for FUN... Now Georgieporgie , do u not think it is possible due to the limited resources& lack of entertainment , few options for experiencing or enjoying a weekend or day off other than getting oneself inebriated could have anything to due wit high rate of teen pregnancies , substance & child abuse? & why run out the hard working people supporting ur local store when the locals take their foodstamp to walmart ? Where is the backbone of this town? Oh yea ur right it has been superglued down, when men like georgieporgie no longer kiss the girls, the ol bags at home hVe had them castrated @one the the local synagogs. Since going to church, getting stoned or drunk,& oh yeah going back to church so they can feed U&help pay for it all, is all that is offered to youth of alamoghetto. Wow. ThankGod I don't have children to raise here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharia Law Anyone? 1 hr Pragmatist 14
'Deeply Troubling': Ex-Ambassador, Intel Offici... 2 hr And 1
Where is the flag ? 2 hr And 11
All That Matters to Donald Trump is... 2 hr And 9
Grandpa says' (Jan '16) 3 hr Ralph 315
Joke of the day. (Jan '16) 3 hr Ralph 312
Poor Hillary 3 hr Ralph 488

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance