Buffalo Wild Wings
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Wants Me Some Wings

Alamogordo, NM

#1 May 18, 2013
I just read on White Sands Construction web site the listing of them building a new Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant here in town and so i just checked out their web site and it looks like an awesome place. I'm thinking it may be a sports bar as well by looking at their info? Anyone ever been to this place in another community with any thoughts good and/or bad about the place?

Their web site.
http://www.buffalowildwings.com/
No big deal

Alamogordo, NM

#2 May 18, 2013
Wants Me Some Wings wrote:
I just read on White Sands Construction web site the listing of them building a new Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant here in town and so i just checked out their web site and it looks like an awesome place. I'm thinking it may be a sports bar as well by looking at their info? Anyone ever been to this place in another community with any thoughts good and/or bad about the place?
Their web site.
It is similar to Applebees
Disabled Veteran

Alamogordo, NM

#3 May 18, 2013
Wants Me Some Wings wrote:
Their web site.
Ate at the one on Fort Bliss. Outstanding food and a great atmosphere with TV all around the room, plenty of choices on the menu....
Now my only concern is the poor quality of food workers and espically managers in this area.
Huh

Alamogordo, NM

#4 May 18, 2013
Disabled Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Ate at the one on Fort Bliss. Outstanding food and a great atmosphere with TV all around the room, plenty of choices on the menu....
Now my only concern is the poor quality of food workers and espically managers in this area.
espically??

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
espically??
ESPECIALLY.

for those grammar & spelling types.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 19, 2013
If they where to use the original sauce from Buffalo, NY, it would be a thing of culinary beauty.
Crazy streets

Alamogordo, NM

#8 May 20, 2013
I read in the paper that Palm Side is reopening and they had the liquor license that WW was going to buy. Does anyone know the status of it coming or not coming?

Location hidden

#9 May 20, 2013
Crazy streets wrote:
I read in the paper that Palm Side is reopening and they had the liquor license that WW was going to buy. Does anyone know the status of it coming or not coming?
http://www.whitesandsconstruction.com/project...

The White Sands Construction trailer is on site, looks like it is a go, and BWW IMO has excellent opportunity to be the hot spot for young adults to get together and enjoy great food and watch tons of sporting activities.
Redundancy

Alamogordo, NM

#10 May 21, 2013
Land Locked Sailor wrote:
<quoted text>
The White Sands Construction trailer is on site, looks like it is a go, and BWW IMO has excellent opportunity to be the hot spot for young adults to get together and enjoy great food and watch tons of sporting activities.
How is that different from Chili's and Applebees?
Mike J

Alamogordo, NM

#11 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Good point as many of us who were around back during the 80's and early 90's remember the plethora of nite clubs back then in Alamogordo for fun and entertainment.

Nickels - Top 40 Music
Eagles Nest (Palm Side now)- Live Country Western Music
Rocket Lounge - Live Country Western Music
DL's - Top 40 Music
Jerry's Lounge - Live Rock & Roll Music
Back Door Saloon - Top 40 and Country Western Music
Furgi's - Bennigans Style Club
Desperado (Largest Nite Club In Area)- Live Country Western Music

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 May 21, 2013
Where in town is this being built? Thought they were demolishing Palmside. Now there's a sign saying they're reopening.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 May 21, 2013
silvertitan wrote:
Where in town is this being built? Thought they were demolishing Palmside. Now there's a sign saying they're reopening.
Nevermind. Guess it's going between carls jr and palmside. Guess thats what all the dirt work was for.

Location hidden

#14 May 23, 2013
Redundancy wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that different from Chili's and Applebees?
Sports bar verses dining establishment..
So I See That

Alamogordo, NM

#15 May 28, 2013
White Sands construction has put up the chain linked fence around the construction zone as i can't understand how and/or why they are building it on top of a flood canal??? just what will happen to it's foundation during a monsoon flash flood?

Where the hell is the city ''Planning & Zoning''' dept on this project?

Hell no wonder why folks like heisy are in a perpetual state of anger about this town !!
Rodney D

Alamogordo, NM

#18 May 28, 2013
Heisenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I said it before, and the bottom line is, I'd love to be there, with camera in hand, if we have another of those "500 year events" like we had in 2006?
There goes BWW floating away like a dog turd, employees inside a screamin, and a hollerin. LOL That would be worthy of world news, some shithole eatery floating away on a carpet of water, and shit
BWW will be sitting in the middle of White Sands Missle Range, and here will come "The Men In Black", cart the eatery away, to some underground bunker.
Moral of story, alamoghetto loses another shithole quickly, one way, or another.
Another "I told you so".
Heisy, you might be the most depressing poster here at Alamogordo at Topix but damn you're funny as hell at times !! LMAO !!
I Dont Think

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Jun 6, 2013
that they are going to build anything between Carls Jr and The Palm Side as nothing is happening?
Well think again

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Jun 6, 2013
I Dont Think wrote:
that they are going to build anything between Carls Jr and The Palm Side as nothing is happening?
Just because you don't see anything happening does not mean that nothing is. Lots of things happen behind the scenes in construction.
Well Then

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Jun 6, 2013
Well think again wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't see anything happening does not mean that nothing is. Lots of things happen behind the scenes in construction.
Thank ya !!

Location hidden

#22 Jun 6, 2013
I Dont Think wrote:
You are so right, that mobile office, and that chain link fencing with the construction sign mean nothing...

Are you the type that see an empty lot one day, and the next there is a full operating business?
Yeah

Alamogordo, NM

#23 Jun 6, 2013
Are you the type that see an empty lot one day, and the next there is a full operating business?
i am !!!

WTF concern is that to you jerk !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Unethical So-Called President 2 hr Willie Granville 261
Cable News Ratings Upheaval 2 hr Dittoe 1
Obama Lied and Obama Spied 10 hr Good Luck 5
Trump`s mental decline 10 hr Good Luck 29
Trump is asking 25 million from the government ... 12 hr Good Luck 1
Advertisers Begin to Pull Ads From Fox News' 'H... 12 hr Good Luck 2
Difference between BO and Trump 13 hr Ralph 21

Capitan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance