Get the Illegals OUT!
nobody

Phoenix, AZ

#196 May 15, 2014
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>What'cha got?
So do you have a fence around your yard? Do you lock your doors?
Answer the question!
Do you

Santa Fe, NM

#197 May 16, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question!
have a brain? Are you insane? Answer the question!

LOL
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#198 May 16, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question!
Excellent questions!
nobody

Albuquerque, NM

#199 May 17, 2014
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent questions!
Why don't you answer?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#200 May 18, 2014
The only good "ILLEGAL" lives in Mexico and any nation below Mexico.

The IRS needs a box to check to support an "ILLEGAL", bet not many liberals would check that box.

ILLEGALS drive down wages.

Make a mile wide concrete waterway along the southern border and put alligators in it, problem solved.
nobody

Santa Fe, NM

#201 May 18, 2014
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent questions!
Still awaiting your liberal answer! I can't wait!
It is

Santa Fe, NM

#202 May 18, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
!
good that you profess to be seeking the truth. Somehow I don't believe you.
nobody

Mesa, AZ

#203 May 19, 2014
It is wrote:
<quoted text>good that you profess to be seeking the truth. Somehow I don't believe you.
Why wouldn't you believe me?
Neo

Alamogordo, NM

#204 May 19, 2014
I live in this stupid sheethole of a town called Alamogordo. I am comforted by the fact that I am truly better than anyone here. Is this adults talking to one another or kids? And those of you with your stupid divided left/right agendas are not Americans. You are just big mouths. I am also comforted knowing you would not say the garbage that you do out here, to my face.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#205 May 19, 2014
Neo wrote:
I live in this stupid sheethole of a town called Alamogordo. I am comforted by the fact that I am truly better than anyone here. Is this adults talking to one another or kids? And those of you with your stupid divided left/right agendas are not Americans. You are just big mouths. I am also comforted knowing you would not say the garbage that you do out here, to my face.
Yes, this may be true, that you have good qualities that you yourself are proud of.

And this entire town is not 100% bad, there are good people here. But does seem the percentage points of such are outweighed by that bad here. those who contribute absolutely zero here, to the quality of life.

And in truth, if so many here choose to live like total animal vermin, which they undoubtedly are, well so be it, but when they encroach on myself, run the quality of my life, and my pursuit of happiness and well being in the process, then something needs to change.

But this town doesn't seem to be about a good change, or truly improving the quality of life, just a seemingly continual uncontrollable spiral down some toilet.

Who's to blame?

I surely do NOT blame the Hispanic Community here, as these people seem to have a good appreciation and a love of this area, and I have to conclude they are again NOT the problem as far as the peoples who live here go.

I place that blame largely on whites, and blacks who live here. And I also blame the COA, and all its departments for their lackluster job. This town does look, and behave-act like some bad nightmare, there's little arguing, or sugar coating that fact.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#206 May 19, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you answer?
nobody asked me!
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#207 May 19, 2014
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody asked me!
Hey, I'll ask you Gorky. Lemme ask you a few questions?

Do Mexicans belong here in New Mexico? Do Mescalero Apache belong here in New Mexico? Do Navajo belong here in New Mexico?

What about Whites? What about Blacks?

Did RJ Oppenhiemer, and his team of Physicists with the Manhattan Project, and Los Alamos team belong here, or wasWerner Von Braun, who was a confirmed Nazi belong in New Mexico?

How about Oliver Lee? Did he belong here?

How about Susie Galea, does she belong here?

How about myself, do I belong here?
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#208 May 24, 2014
I'm not sure about you, Heisenberg, but Oliver Lee belonged here. In particular the Native Americans and the Mexicans belonged here. Werner Von Braun was a member of the Nazi party, but so was every German who wanted a job in Germany. And, of course, I, and all my friends and those I approve of, belong here. You can stay here, Heisenberg, if you behave yourself. (joke).
Tony Betterton

United States

#209 May 25, 2014
all the children who were brought here when they were very young and who were physically and mentally capable of serving in our military and did so should be given a path to citizenship. It is the right thing to do.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#210 May 25, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you answer?
I did answer.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#211 May 25, 2014
If a person wants to be called a human being, he should be willing to help any human being in need of something to eat and a safe place to sleep, in need of work to feed his family. We owe that to anyone in need. These Mexicans you are so eager to look down upon, would likely be more than willing to help you if you were in need.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#212 May 25, 2014
Gorky wrote:
I'm not sure about you, Heisenberg, but Oliver Lee belonged here. In particular the Native Americans and the Mexicans belonged here. Werner Von Braun was a member of the Nazi party, but so was every German who wanted a job in Germany. And, of course, I, and all my friends and those I approve of, belong here. You can stay here, Heisenberg, if you behave yourself.(joke).
Basically what I tried to get at, is who are the indigenous people here in America, to point fingers at others, and say "you don't belong"?

That unless you're na´ve American, the rest of us perhaps can all be considered some form of "Immigrants". Christopher Columbo was an Imigrant. The Spanish were imigrants, on and on.

I can understand and sympathize to a point why "fence jumpers" wish to come here, yet not live under an American Orwellian society with all the red tape, and watchful "eye" all governments place on it's "American" peoples.

That they want all the upsides, with no downsides, free education, medical, and to at least be treated as some form of human being, just to find themselves a better life than what they have.

The Europeans did it, the Asians, the east Europeans, etc.

That the Mexicans, the central amedicans, and others who don't want the BS, I cannot blame them in a way to wish to "stay under the radar" so to speak.

If I was living south of the border, and examined "Odummy's American Dream", I'd have to say FU. Just too many strings.

Considering fence jumpers, and all the crimes Odummy, and his administration have committed against this country, I'd have to say Odummy needs to be deported. Gitmo would be a fine place, Sheriff Joe A will put a nice pair of Pink Jammies on him, as he belongs there. He'll enjoy his stay, with Eric H, Hillary the Hun, J Biden, Harry R and Nancy P.

These are your true enemies of USA.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#213 May 25, 2014
Amedica has become nothing but smoke and mirrors. To deceive, and brainwash you at every turn.

People in America have become such good bullshyt artists, they truly do believe their own bullshyt.

You cannot even walk into a dollar general, there's a sale, and some idiot is telling you you're dreaming. American Employees can't find their azz with both hands, and this is true throughout America. This is how bad yu've all been duped, to follow the plan, to be "good citizens", and Serfs, according to Big Brother.

The politicians today in USA have done their jobs 1000 times better than Himmler, Hitler, Goerhing, Goebbles, Hess, Mendele.

Alamoghetto has followed the game plan to a T. Some of the first idiots to fall. Sucks to be you. And nope, not me, I do not follow in you turd's paths. I will never conform.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#214 May 25, 2014
All things considered, our biggest problem is our concept of White Supremacy and White Privilege.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#215 May 26, 2014
Tony Betterton wrote:
all the children who were brought here when they were very young and who were physically and mentally capable of serving in our military and did so should be given a path to citizenship. It is the right thing to do.
It is a shame that the Politicians failed to enforce the very laws they promised back when Reagan was tricked into granting citizenship for the 3 million illegals back then.

The children do deserve some special consideration, I would agree to them and only them receiving the citizenship with restriction such as they cannot ever sponsor anyone, they cannot hold dual citizenship, they must serve 4 years honorable, they have no criminal record at all, they have a high school diploma.

Now a child means to me in this case someone from Birth to 9-10 years old, any older and you have plenty of memories and releatives, friends to go back to your native land.

The parents and other illegals (non children) must be deported..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 levels of control 9 hr GladBacker 9
White Ohio Police Officer Indicted For Murder o... 11 hr What 4
Today's Joke 11 hr more 48
News Affordable housing plan for Ruidoso approved 12 hr Hopefull Resident 4
Storms Pound Ruidoso 14 hr No Kidding 1
News 2 Alamogordo men accused of slashing tires Thu YouSurprised 11
Active Shooter. Thu Yeah 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Capitan Mortgages