Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2013
> This was copied this from a Facebook post by somone named Franklin Shore.
>
>
> "It appears that we should join the current hysteria and suggest the
> evidence shows that all registered Democrats should be confiscated.
>
> We know who they are-- they are registered!
>
>
>
> Why is it the progressive democrat liberals that steal guns, and then
> go and kill movie goers and children in school, have never been a
> conservative NRA member?
>
>
>
>
>
> Ft. Hood------Registered Democrat---Muslim
>
>
>
>
>
> Columbine---- Too young to vote, but both famlies were registered
> Democrats and progressive liberals.
>
>
>
>
>
> Virginia Tech ---Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff;
> was a registered Democrat.
>
>
>
>
>
> Colorado Theater --- Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama
> campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
>
>
>
>
>
> Connecticut School Shooter ---Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
>
>
>
>
>
> The common thread is that all of these shooter were progressive,
> liberal Democrats.
>
>
>
>
>
> Interesting, isn't it?"
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 20, 2013
You make me sick. Maybe if you put more time and effort into something more productive you would be brilliant.

Proud Democrat and gun owner
Alamo Mommy

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Defend this wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he should spend more time defending a KILLER like you do.
Lol look at you, trying to prove your point everywhere you go. I think one topic is more than enough.
boooo ya

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Booo yaaa
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Sorry, can't change the facts. It is what it is!
gay teen boy

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Alamo Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol look at you, trying to prove your point everywhere you go. I think one topic is more than enough.
well look at you, aren't you the mother we are all glad we don't have.
well look at you, aren't you the mother that enjoys shaming others so that you might look good in your own eyes.
well look at you, aren't you the mother that makes boys afraid of woman.
I think no words from you are enough.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Shame earned is shame deserved.
stupid meter

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Shame earned is shame deserved.
then you must be drowning in shame Ralph.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jan 21, 2013
I find it nauseating that so many here spread so much false information.

1. Nidal Hasan (the Ft. Hood shooter) lived in either Virginia (his state of residence prior to being sent to Ft. Hood) or Texas, neither of which has partisan registration. Therefore the claim that he was a "registered Democrat" is false.(snip)

2. Since Virginia does not have partisan registration there is also no way to tell whether Seung-Hui Cho was a Democrat, but again because there is no partisan registration in the state we can say that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.

3. The allegation that James Holmes was registered Democrat was based on a Breitbart blogger Joel B. Pollack, who found voter registration records for a DIFFERENT James Holmes who was about the same age.(snip) The claim that James Holmes was a registered Democrat is FALSE.

4. The claim that Adama Lanza is a registered Democrat has been suggested based not on any evidence that he was registered as one, but on the rather dubious claim that because Connecticut has almost 2 to 1 Democratic registration over Republicans, he was probably a Democrat.(Claim: "Adam Lanza, NewtownConn murderer. Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by about a 2-1 ratio in Connecticut. The odds are therefore that the Lanza family are (sic) Democrats.") This of course is a bogus argument to begin with, but even if we were to make the claim that a mass shooter’s political affiliation must be the same as the majority of the people in his area, we can debunk this foolish idea by taking this shoddy analysis down to the local level. Yes, Connecticut voted for Barack Obama, BUT the city of Newtown voted for Mitt Romney. If we look at the results we find that Mitt Romney defeated Barack Obama in Newtown by 7451-6784 votes or 51.7 percent to 47 percent. Republican Senate candidate and Tea Party favorite Linda McMahon carried the city over Democrat Chris Murphy by an even larger margin. Add in the other information we have that Lanza’s mother was a “doomsday prepper” and a home schooler in a Republican-leaning city and we can pretty well dispense with the erroneous assumption that Lanza must have been a Democrat. We can therefore claim that with no evidence to support the claim, the assertion that Lanza was a Democrat is not demonstrated and that in the absence of any evidence it is likely FALSE.

5. Klebold and Harris of course were not old enough to vote and they had no apparent political affiliation. Allegations that they came from families of Democrats or liberal progressives appear to have no sources to substantiate those claims.(snip) The boys lived in Littleton, Colorado a relatively conservative and affluent suburb of Denver. The claim that their parents were Democrats is UNSUBSTANTIATED. Any suggestion that the two boys were Democrats is demonstrably FALSE.

This was easy to find.
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
Outside Observer

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Wow, Gork, you really cleared that up for us! lol. You are really working overtime to try to convince us that conservative , law abiding citizens are running out and shooting everyone so that gun control is not an issue! You, my friend, as usual, are an idiot!.Do not take it personal. I have seen your arguments as to why we should also abandon the bill of rights in favor of Obama rule. You deserve what you get. You are not very bright.
lock n load

Dallas, TX

#15 Jan 28, 2013
I have a sneaking suspicion; Timothy Mc Veigh was a radical right wing conservative. Probably had dinner at Ralphs house a few times.
Durp Herpman

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Do your part as an American and report Ralph the mouth to homeland security as I have. You could very well save lives by doing so
Outside Observer

Santa Fe, NM

#17 Jan 28, 2013
yea, lock, so let's ban manure and alfalfa.
Ralph

Mount Vernon, OH

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Banning Manure would eliminate some folks from this web site. I think they are mad because of who they voted for.
lock n load

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Outside Observer wrote:
yea, lock, so let's ban manure and alfalfa.
No, its my 2nd amendment right to bear manure and alfalfa. Don't tread on me. Go back to England red coat.

"Ralph the mouth"....lol Good old happy days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the first 2 amendments and the republican 12 min Gorky 5
Your safe, really? 13 min Gorky 17
Joke of the day 15 min Gorky 57
For Carol Anne Smith 22 min Yvonne 11
Shayne Lee McNatt (1994-2012) (Jun '12) 26 min Yvonne 171
Travel ban 28 min Gorky 27
Are you born gay or is it a choice? 29 min Gorky 94
Capitan Dating
Find my Match

Capitan Jobs

Capitan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Capitan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Capitan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]