Why did you vote for Obama?

Posted in the Capitan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Seriously why did you vote for a guy that ran the national debt to 16 trillion and after four years has no budget, 23 million on unemployment, 47 million on food stamps, 16 vacations in four years, his wife spending 12 million on her personal vacations, lied to the American people on Libya murders of four Americans and called them bumps in the road, gave them no protection after crying out for help. Just wondered why you personally voted for him?
MaddenVIII

Cloudcroft, NM

#2 Nov 22, 2012
because he was running against a worse alternative. DUH
truth

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Because nothing you guys say about him, the economy, or his back ground is true. The GOP doesn't understand that people aren't as susceptible to bull shit as they have been in the past. The internet is a great thing, and a burden to dystopian type thinking. That is why red states are the highest in poverty and lowest in education rankings. They are simply dumb, thank God the majority isn't. Dumb fucks.
Bro

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Nov 23, 2012
I voted Obama to makes you mad and I was successful. Yay me
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#6 Nov 23, 2012
MaddenVIII wrote:
because he was running against a worse alternative. DUH
With his record of failing how could a business man be worse. thanks for the honest answers to those of you who did.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> With his record of failing how could a business man be worse. thanks for the honest answers to those of you who did.
Technically, Obama has yet to fail. He has been blocked by the GOP on certain projects. Failing is something you do on your own, no?
Done

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> With his record of failing how could a business man be worse. thanks for the honest answers to those of you who did.
Because he took away all of our guns and imposed Sharia law. What might he accomplish with four more years?
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, Obama has yet to fail. He has been blocked by the GOP on certain projects. Failing is something you do on your own, no?
Obama had complete control of House and Senate for two years and didn't pass any major bills to help the economy. He certainly had it his way for two years but failed to even get a budget passed.
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#15 Nov 24, 2012
I ask for serious replies only, not your gibberish. Thank you to the adults that have responded so far, the others we just ignore as usual.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> Obama had complete control of House and Senate for two years and didn't pass any major bills to help the economy. He certainly had it his way for two years but failed to even get a budget passed.
I don't think any president ever has complete control of anything much less for two years.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Nov 24, 2012
My Obama vote was an , in your face birthers, vote.
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#20 Nov 24, 2012
When a president has his party in the House and Senate he has complete control. It was a shame when he did present one budget and his own party voted against him. He will try to copy the president of Egypt and make himself dictator.
Ralph

Cloudcroft, NM

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
He will try to copy the president of Alabama and make himself dictator.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hiltzik...
Derrick

Cloudcroft, NM

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Ralph wrote:
thanks for everyone that agreed with me.to everyone intelligent I say PPPPHHHHHZZZZZZZ.
honesty is appreciated.
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#24 Nov 24, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ralph what ever you're smoking is really screwing you up. Quote, "He will try to copy the president of Egypt and make himself dictator" Is this another Ralphy's prediction. Rest assured republicans this will never happen. Havent ya heard of the Mayan calendar which prophesied that everything will come to an end on 12-21-2012 pick and choose, pick and choose.....
Maybe you didn't notice Obama Care when he went around congress, that was the start. We do have three branches of government and he only wants one, first sign of a dictator. Watch what he does next!
Ralph

Caledonia, OH

#29 Nov 25, 2012
Just one of his many lies to the American people.
Because I Could

Ruidoso, NM

#31 Nov 25, 2012
Even though I knew voting for the first black president would go over like a fart in church, Another reason Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive. The list goes on.
Shirt

Cloudcroft, NM

#32 Nov 25, 2012
Ralph wrote:
Seriously why did you vote for a guy that ran the national debt to 16 trillion and after four years has no budget, 23 million on unemployment, 47 million on food stamps, 16 vacations in four years, his wife spending 12 million on her personal vacations, lied to the American people on Libya murders of four Americans and called them bumps in the road, gave them no protection after crying out for help. Just wondered why you personally voted for him?
you need to quit obsessing over Obama. I am surprised you are not in the White House sewer, criticizing the consistency of his poops.
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#33 Nov 25, 2012
Heisenberg

Alamogordo, NM

#35 Nov 25, 2012
GM Would wrote:
<quoted text>have lived if it was allowed to go through NORMAL bankruptcy proceedings anyways. All they did was FORCE the taxpayer to cover their losses. Just look at Chrysler back in the 70's-80's. They went through NORMAL bankruptcy and came out stronger and better than they were. And it didn't cost the taxpayer a single CENT.
Right now, GM owes the taxpayer 32 cents on EVERY stock we own, just to break even! Think we will EVER see that money back? But the CEO's and corporate bosses ALL got nice bonus's this year?
Did you really expect any different outcome?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capitan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 53 min SharkBite 12,006
Stand against California sanctuary law 1 hr Dittoe 35
Russian Bots Retweeted Donald Trump 500,000 Tim... 1 hr Dittoe 77
News Sheriff ticketed for failing to pull over for e... 2 hr Good Luck 4
Holy Smokes 3 hr Dittoe 105
Most Admired 3 hr Dittoe 707
Fox News's Napolitano hits Hannity over Cohen: ... 4 hr Laughing 3

Capitan Jobs

Personal Finance

Capitan Mortgages