BP Announces ~ intent to file a Preli...

BP Announces ~ intent to file a Preliminary Scoping Statement For Cape Vincent Wind Complex

There are 1 comment on the pandorasboxofrocks.blogspot.com story from Mar 24, 2013, titled BP Announces ~ intent to file a Preliminary Scoping Statement For Cape Vincent Wind Complex. In it, pandorasboxofrocks.blogspot.com reports that:

Cape Vincent Wind Farm - Preliminary Scoping Statement Public Notice

on March 29, 2013 Cape Vincent Wind Power, LLC (" CVWP") will file a preliminary scoping statement(" PSS") for the proposed Cape Vincent wind farm pursuant to article 10 of the New York public service law(16 and why CRR - 1000.5 ). APS S is a written document intended to inform the New York State board on electric generation and siting(the "siting board"), other public agencies, and the public that CVWP is contemplating making an article 10 application parentheses the" application") to the siting board.

CVWP is proposing to build a 200 - 285 MW wind energy facility with up to 124 turbines to be cited in the town of Cape Vincent and the associated overhead generation interconnection line and related equipment to be cited in the towns of Cape Vincent and line and potentially the village of Chaumont (" Project").

Join the discussion below, or Read more at pandorasboxofrocks.blogspot.com.

Manuel LaBore

Ocala, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2013
I was looking at some property on CR 6. Is this project going in anywhere near there?

Thank you,

Manuel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Vincent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Flath Tue Wondering 2
Singer Castle (Sep '10) Aug 3 Gail Hawthorne 2
is my man gay (Jan '15) Mar '16 zak 9
News Sackets Harbor woman faces driving impaired by ... (May '13) Feb '16 Jackie 2
Guy at general brown (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mr Bean 1
1981 thousand island music fest (Aug '11) Jan '16 festival 13
News Watertown man sentenced to up to 7 years in pri... (Feb '15) Dec '15 Jerry 3

Cape Vincent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Vincent Mortgages