60s Rock Band THE ASSOCIATION comes t...

60s Rock Band THE ASSOCIATION comes to Cape May Covention Hall

Posted in the Cape May Forum

Billy Smith

Riverhead, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
The Association, one of the greatest rock vocal groups of the 1960s will perform at the brand new Cape May Convention Hall Cape May, NJ on Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 8:00 PM. All Seats are $30.00 . Tickets are on sale now. Million selling hit singles include #1 "Windy",#1 "Cherish",#2 "Never My Love",#5 "Along Comes Mary",#9 "Everything That Touchs You". How many people have seen the Windy 7up commerical with Brad Garrett? Thousands of people used "Cherish" or "Never My Love" as their first dance at their wedding reception. "Never My Love" is the second most played song on the radio of all time. How many memories do you have of The Association? Don't miss this wonderful band!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape May Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alcohol available on Wildwood, NJ boardwalk; fi... (Aug '10) Mar '17 Boardwalk-bartender 8
News Cape May beaches: Gorgeous, welcoming and poten... Mar '17 Jax 1
Looking for a photographer for wedding Feb '17 Cassyanderson24 1
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History for raising High... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Back in the old days. Jan '17 Blast from the past 2
trashy (Sep '06) Dec '16 oldschooljerseyboy 3
Old North Cape May Dec '16 Wayne 1

Cape May Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape May Mortgages