Gosh darn it, 'midnight knitter' pull...

Gosh darn it, 'midnight knitter' pulls the wool over NJ town

There are 5 comments on the KOMOradio story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Gosh darn it, 'midnight knitter' pulls the wool over NJ town. In it, KOMOradio reports that:

An unknown person dubbed The Midnight Knitter by West Cape May residents is covering tree branches and lamp poles with little sweaters under cover of darkness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMOradio.

Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Mar 11, 2010
I've got just the thing that needs a little sweater. ( I hope it's stretch cotton). ( no wool, please).
was-burg steve

Everetts, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2010
Didn't somebody do an entire town in Ohio last Year? Odd but harmless. Not exactly vandalism.

“behind curtain #1”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 11, 2010
Does this mean a big sale on Woolite?

Since: Aug 09

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Mar 11, 2010
I smell an Offbeat person venturing away from the computer!
Parden pard

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Mar 11, 2010
corrective_unconscious wrote:
I smell an Offbeat person venturing away from the computer!
I heard DILF at the water cooler saying something about that he heard that ARMINIOUS is a speed knitter.....( who knows,,,?could be a rumor),,?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape May Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to rent! Jun '16 Christine 1
News Sweet Briar Motel Owner Nabbed for Drugs, Prost... (Feb '08) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cape May, NJ (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
News Do Officials Support Completing Route 55? Apr '16 Jax 1
News At Shore, gay group knits itself into the commu... Mar '16 Billmore and ripoff 2
Retail Customer Service Evaluators Needed Mar '16 rricci 1
News Winter storm warning issued for large area of N.J. (Feb '16) Feb '16 GENA MCMILLAN 2

Cape May Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape May Mortgages