In Obama era, have race relations imp...

In Obama era, have race relations improved?

There are 581 comments on the Boston.com story from Jul 29, 2012, titled In Obama era, have race relations improved?. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Ashley Ray, a white woman, hears more people debating racial issues. "I know a lot of people who really thought we were OK as a nation, a culture, and now they understand that we're not," she says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#651 Nov 28, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected]:
Another for years of teabag-taliban crying.
kleenex.com
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
The entire nation and world is crying, because in their hearts, they realize that the same incompetent who has failed the nation for the last 4 years is in the same position for the next 4 years, still totally unaware of how to solve the nation's problems, as evidenced by the first 4 years. You are one of the lucky ones, too dumb to realize that your welfare checks and foodstamps will not solve the greater economic disaster that the incompetent Obama continues and even makes worse. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#652 Nov 28, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Interesting question fer sure..Hmmmm..RACE RELATIONS in this country continue..THEY did not diminish, just because a black man was voted into office. Racism will strive to separate all THAT do NOT fit in the racist's logic...SAD, to think after all the wars of the world have been fought, WHO was next to ya fighting..watching YOUR back...YOUR fellow comrade..WHETHER he was of another color, culture or religion..HE/SHE was there...perhaps, YOU survived because of their sacrifice...THINK ABOUT IT...
I totally agree with your post. Race relations in our nation appeared to be getting better over the last few decades. I certainly thought this trend would continue, especially after the nation elected Obama in 2008.
Obama has certainly not helped race relations, but appears to have used them to solidify his own racial base. I had hoped he would be the unifier he appeared to be when he ran in 2008. What many people do not realize is that many people are not opposed to Obama because he is half black, but rather that they do not agree with his political positions. I voted and contributed to Congressman Alan West's campaign not because he was all black, but because I agreed with his political positions. The people who accuse others of being racist because they do not favor Obama are as ignorant as those who do not favor Obama because he is not all white; these are the true racists, because they, themselves, cannot or choose not to see beyond a person's "color" to distinguish why someone does not support a particular candidate. Black or white makes no difference to me; if candidates espouse my political beliefs, I will support them; if they claim to, but have proven they are incapable of being successful, I will move to support someone else who I believe can.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#653 Nov 28, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> The entire nation and world is crying, because in their hearts, they realize that the same incompetent who has failed the nation for the last 4 years is in the same position for the next 4 years, still totally unaware of how to solve the nation's problems, as evidenced by the first 4 years. You are one of the lucky ones, too dumb to realize that your welfare checks and foodstamps will not solve the greater economic disaster that the incompetent Obama continues and even makes worse. Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
[email protected]: whiney con-nie is the only one crying. biden laughing.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Ravianna

Newport, OR

#654 Nov 28, 2012
The topic of race would go away if leftists weren't racists against what they call "angry white men".
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#655 Nov 28, 2012
Ravianna wrote:
The topic of race would go away if leftists weren't racists against what they call "angry white men".
Shout that a little louder. Can't hear it from the back of the bus.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#657 Nov 28, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat Party, headed up and implemented one of the most horrible racist policies of the 20th Century -- the Japanese Internment Camps during World War II
Senator Robert Byrd, D-WV: Byrd is a former member of the Ku Klux Klan
Lee P. Brown: Brown, Bill Clinton's former drug czar and Democrat mayor of Houston, engaged in racist campaigning designed to suppress Hispanic voter turnout during his 2001 reelection bid
Mary Francis Democrat Chair of US Civil Rights Commission. Berry is an open racist who is affiliated with the far-left Pacifica radio network, a group with ties to black nationalist causes. Berry once stated "Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them," indicating that she believes the USCCR should only look out for civil rights violations against persons of certain select skin colors.
Al Gore Senior--voted against the Civil Rights Act. Civil Rights Act was approved by republicans in Congress.
George W. Buch Presidency--first black Secretary of State, and the Second Black Secretary of State.
The dems now keep making promises to blacks and Hispanics they can't keep and won't keep. EPA (dem liberals) blocking water to Hispanic farmers west of Fresno to save a minnow!
To quote Jay Leno------shaddup!
==========
All of that was racist because it is lies and misrepresenttions designed to malign blacks.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#658 Nov 28, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text>Another 4 years of incompetent Obamafailure
So leave.

I hear there is a special on self deportation...I'm sure you're euro-trash of some sort...

Pack your bags, sport and vamanos...

Brooklyn, New York

#659 Nov 28, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text>Another 4 years of incompetent Obamafailure
Or maybe you're one of those fkn traitors that signed the petition to secede...

What's your name, boy? Reveal yourself, coward.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#660 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
[email protected]: whiney con-nie is the only one crying. biden laughing.
hahahahahahahahahaha
lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#661 Nov 28, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So leave.
I hear there is a special on self deportation...I'm sure you're euro-trash of some sort...
Pack your bags, sport and vamanos...
I was here first...get back on your raft to Africa or Mexico or whatever third world country kicked you out...we're taking back the nation to restore it to it's greatness, which means you will need to leave...Bwhahahahahahahahaha.. .
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#662 Nov 28, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure...you certainly didn't sign the ballot to "succeed" when you voted for Obammy again ... Bwhahahahahahahahahaha... You never learned how to read in that special ed. class either, huh? LOL My name is Giggles Biden and your name, "boy"?...It's probably DaShawn or LeeRoy or Barack or Hussein or Jamal or 25cents or Sambo or Carlos or Buckwheat or ... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#663 Nov 28, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
lowlifeobamaworshippingCOWARDb ottomfeeder say what? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#664 Nov 28, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Obama reigns for 4 more...suck it up loser! Ha ha!!
more like reigns havoc on the USA for another 4 years... the only sucking going on is yours, sucking up that Obammy snakeoil for another 4 years, you fool from Assbum (How appropriate)... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha...
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#666 Nov 28, 2012
"Republicans have won the white vote in every presidential election since 1964, and that continued Tuesday with Romney beating Obama by 20 points, 59 percent to 39 percent, according to exit polls. Obama won 80 percent of the minority vote, which, besides Latinos, included African Americans, 13 percent of turnout, the same as 2008, and Asian-Americans, who were 3 percent of the vote, up a point from the last election."
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#671 Nov 28, 2012
"Republicans have won the white vote in every presidential election since 1964, and that continued Tuesday with Romney beating Obama by 20 points, 59 percent to 39 percent, according to exit polls."
Ratliff

Orlando, FL

#672 Nov 28, 2012
"In Iowa and New Hampshire, states without big minority populations, Obama won by gaining the support of nearly six in 10 women. Obama won 71% of the Asian-American vote. From the exit polls, President Obama’s support from men slipped a few points from 49% four years ago, but women supported the president over Romney by 55% to 44%."
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#673 Nov 28, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text> lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eeder say what? Bwhahahahahahahaha...
[email protected]:

kleenex.com

...For that recurring con failure. Just ain't workin' out for ya, is she?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Brooklyn, New York

#674 Nov 28, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text>One thing is for sure...you certainly didn't sign the ballot to "succeed" when you voted for Obammy again ... Bwhahahahahahahahahaha... You never learned how to read in that special ed. class either, huh? LOL My name is Giggles Biden and your name, "boy"?...It's probably DaShawn or LeeRoy or Barack or Hussein or Jamal or 25cents or Sambo or Carlos or Buckwheat or ... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
Tissue is on isle 3, sport...

Brooklyn, New York

#675 Nov 28, 2012
Giggles Biden wrote:
<quoted text>I was here first...get back on your raft to Africa or Mexico or whatever third world country kicked you out...we're taking back the nation to restore it to it's greatness, which means you will need to leave...Bwhahahahahahahahaha.. .
Not from Africa, nor South America...I'm from North America...The Great state of Nueva York, sheep...Pure American Cherokee blood flows threw my veins, euro trash... You are the filthy invader to my ancestors and brought nothing but disease and destruction.

The time is changing my European friend...You are no longer the dominate force here and it's beginning to set in and you are frightened...

Co-exist or be left behind, spark plug.
Giggles Biden

Pompano Beach, FL

#676 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
[email protected]:
kleenex.com
...For that recurring con failure. Just ain't workin' out for ya, is she?
Bwahahahahahahahahaha
lowlifeobamaworshippingbottomf eederwelfareleech say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape May Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to rent! Jun '16 Christine 1
News Sweet Briar Motel Owner Nabbed for Drugs, Prost... (Feb '08) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cape May, NJ (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
News Do Officials Support Completing Route 55? Apr '16 Jax 1
News At Shore, gay group knits itself into the commu... Mar '16 Billmore and ripoff 2
Retail Customer Service Evaluators Needed Mar '16 rricci 1
News Winter storm warning issued for large area of N.J. (Feb '16) Feb '16 GENA MCMILLAN 2

Cape May Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape May Mortgages