Cape family practice closed insurance...

Cape family practice closed insurance problems?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2011
i have called off and all week. are they going to reopen soon? got apt. and need medicine refill...
Mach

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Yeah and they don't call u back either.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 17, 2011
The whole office is on vacation. They should be back this week.
wondering

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2011
so, how do you find out what to do? even to get a new dr., they will want a person's records. i wish cfp would be up front so a person would know what to do. who to call?
wondering

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2011
that is strange that the ans. machine doesn't mention vacation. i think there is more to the story and i am very disappointed to think they would just close with no explanation.
wondering

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2011
vacation. wouldn't you think the ans. machine would say when the office would open? i think there is more to the story and i am disappointed they would leave people hanging. not very professional in my book.
Mach

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Whole physicians offices do not "go on vacation". It's because blue cross blue shield wouldn't pay Kiehles exorbitant charges any longer is what the romor is.. And I was told by one of his patients this happened to them. I have not checked with my insurance company to see if this is true for me.
But everyone in medical know the whole office doesn't go on vacation that is poor patient care you don't leave your patients hanging.
Mach

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Oct 17, 2011
And the medical community knows what is going on it's all hush hush.
wondering

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2011
so, what if you need new prescriptions? there are some medicines that you are not to quit taking, especially cold turkey. wish i knew someone to call.
H2ohNo

Jackson, MO

#11 Oct 17, 2011
Yeah! Some people need their narcotics a week early because they've taken more than prescribed!
wondering

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2011
H2ohNo----by chance, do you take thyroid medicine? if so, you would know what i am talking about. i am not saying more as some people have to make wisecracks when they have no idea what they are talking about!
Mach

Grass Valley, CA

#13 Oct 17, 2011
H2ostupid must work there. Go to convenient care or er or call another practice in cape and take your bottles in. They probably know what is going on anyway.
H2ohNo

Los Gatos, CA

#14 Oct 17, 2011
wondering wrote:
H2ohNo----by chance, do you take thyroid medicine? if so, you would know what i am talking about. i am not saying more as some people have to make wisecracks when they have no idea what they are talking about!
No, I don't, and I wasn't referring to you. I'm sorry about your predicament.
Ridiculousness

Jackson, MO

#15 Oct 17, 2011
I used to go to cape family practice, I have nothing against them, but when my insurance changed they wanted my money up front for an office visit even though my insurance would cover 100% of it, they wouldn't even file it. I had been a patient there for 5 yrs, I had to switch doctors. I went to Dr. Boardman at regional primary care without my records and had no problems. I'm honestly glad I switched. You don't have to wait 4 hours to be seen either.

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

Jackson, MO

#16 Oct 17, 2011
H2ohNo wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't, and I wasn't referring to you. I'm sorry about your predicament.
You were responding though, you idiot.
Mach

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Oct 17, 2011
Yep that's what I hear.
Appt made

United States

#21 Oct 18, 2011
The office is open today and I was able to make an appointment.

Jackson, MO

#22 Oct 18, 2011
I don't know about the insurance stuff but I know someone who works there and they all just went to Mexico. So yes the whole office was on vacation.
curious

United States

#23 Oct 18, 2011
how long will it be before they close again with no warning? not very professional do you think?
labber321

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Oct 18, 2011
they actually are on vacation in Mexico. as far as I know, they didn't assign coverage to their patients.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sperling's 6 min Driver 13
LPN Positions 1 hr Uuuuhhhhh 2
Hows trump workin out for ya 1 hr Fact 23
Johnson and Hanks 2020 as Running Mates 2 hr Guest 14
birth mothers reunied with kids they gave up fo... 10 hr guest 33
Two Russian Presidents: Putin and Trump 15 hr Smackdown 25
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... (Feb '15) 16 hr Jesus On A Stick 666 555

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages