retrieving deleted text messages on i...
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Apr 26, 2012
How can you recover deleted texts on a cell which is not a smart phone but does have AT&T service?
guest

United States

#22 Apr 26, 2012
what did AT&T say when you called them?
Just Saying

Quitman, AR

#23 Apr 26, 2012
Actually if she can get those text messages and find out who he is seeing and prove the B#@Q% knows he is married she can sue her.

If the other woman, if there is one, doesn't know that he is married she will probably be pi$$ed at him and won't trust him either. You'll get the satisfaction of ruining that relationship.

Or he can come clean, break up with her and live his life like an open book for years to come. Say things to make you feel like a goddess and don't be paying a lot of attention to other women in order to save his marriage and rebuild your trust in him.

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#24 Apr 26, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
Actually if she can get those text messages and find out who he is seeing and prove the B#@Q% knows he is married she can sue her.
If the other woman, if there is one, doesn't know that he is married she will probably be pi$$ed at him and won't trust him either. You'll get the satisfaction of ruining that relationship.
Or he can come clean, break up with her and live his life like an open book for years to come. Say things to make you feel like a goddess and don't be paying a lot of attention to other women in order to save his marriage and rebuild your trust in him.
Sue her why? The other woman does not matter. Her husband is the one who wanted to be a jackass, and who made the vows and signed the marriage certificate, not the woman on the side.

And that doesn't fix anything. Everyone's too damn sue-happy as it is, looking for a quick buck as if it'll fix their problems. She also shouldn't be worried about ruining whatever relationship he may have. She should be worried about getting closure via the divorce, and moving on with her life, not living in the past and making her one goal in life to break up whatever relationship her ex-husband will ever have. Your post, for the most part, is the biggest pile of absolute nonsense I've seen.
Guest

United States

#25 Apr 26, 2012
MStark wrote:
<quoted text>Which still won't matter. It won't matter in custody, and it's a no fault state, so as far as legal means, it won't do squat. If she wants to publicly humiliate him, she can pretty much jump on Topix and start an anonymous thread about him.

She should get a divorce and move on. An above poster hit it on the head. She's opening herself up for more pain by going after the texts.
Recently, someone posted about you in reference to your needing the last word on every topic/thread.

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#26 Apr 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently, someone posted about you in reference to your needing the last word on every topic/thread.
What's your point? The last I checked, I don't have the last word in ANY thread, and I could care less if I do. If I see something I don't agree with or a topic want to respond to, I will respond to it. I look at a LOT of threads and I don't bother responding to a good number of them because whether I agree or not, I don't see the point in responding to them.

So, I'm not sure what your statement has to do with this topic.
guest

Sikeston, MO

#28 Apr 30, 2012
Ha wrote:
If you're in Missouri it won't matter any way. No fault state.
yea mo is a no fault state but adultry is illegal in Missouri just really hard to prove u have to have video or they have to get preg.
Just Saying

Quitman, AR

#29 Apr 30, 2012
MStark wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue her why? The other woman does not matter. Her husband is the one who wanted to be a jackass, and who made the vows and signed the marriage certificate, not the woman on the side.
And that doesn't fix anything. Everyone's too damn sue-happy as it is, looking for a quick buck as if it'll fix their problems. She also shouldn't be worried about ruining whatever relationship he may have. She should be worried about getting closure via the divorce, and moving on with her life, not living in the past and making her one goal in life to break up whatever relationship her ex-husband will ever have. Your post, for the most part, is the biggest pile of absolute nonsense I've seen.
Making his life hell will give you closure. Make you feel like you gave it back to him. If she knew she was seeing a married man why not sue her.
Just Saying

Quitman, AR

#30 Apr 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yea mo is a no fault state but adultry is illegal in Missouri just really hard to prove u have to have video or they have to get preg.
Yes girls keep those nude pictures. Don't get mad and throw them away.

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#31 Apr 30, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Making his life hell will give you closure. Make you feel like you gave it back to him. If she knew she was seeing a married man why not sue her.
Making his life hell will not give you closure. What if he retaliates? What if the other woman retaliates on his behalf? Then you'll be kept in a situation that will do nothing but add emotional baggage for you to take into future relationships.

And suing? Really? Same thing. A suit can be a long and drawn out process, so once again, you'd be kept in the same situation, where you can't properly move on.

The best thing to do is for her to get a divorce, cut all ties, and let karma take care of him and the other woman.
net

Sikeston, MO

#32 Apr 30, 2012
Search the Internet. There are devices and apps u can buy that can be used on smartphones and regular ones but they had to have saved the messeges to the sim card. If u need to know if he has been texting a specific person u can always go to AT&T website sign up ur account. Use info found on bill then u can check the phone numbers he has texted or called by using white pages reverse number look up. But u might get what ur asking for so think about whether u really want to know
jceeyu phones

Accra, Ghana

#33 Jun 11, 2012
if you need help retrieving information from a cell phone like retrieving text messages,cloning a cell phone,you can reach me at jceeyu@yahoo.com
ashley

Ayden, NC

#34 Sep 19, 2012
i need help doing the same thing but im not for sure my husband is cheating or ever has thats why i need help recovering text messages from his phone so i can see and then so i can divorece him......please help
Rico

Denver, CO

#35 Sep 19, 2012
ashley would you like to have some strange?
nvus

Woods Cross, UT

#36 Oct 4, 2012
Wow, none you have helped, no fault really doesnt mean squat. A person has to go into a "battle" prepared. You all have failed to answer the question and therefore moving on as none of the answers help at all.
Civil

Liberty, MO

#37 Oct 5, 2012
Even though Mo is a no fault state, sometimes the Judge will look at who 'did more wrong' when dividing assets. So help this lady get prepared for court. Let her benefit from the jerks texting.
deny

Japan

#38 Nov 8, 2012
You can do it yourself, install an sms spy on your cell phone, it will record all the text messages even they are deleted. http://www.sms-spy.org/
guest

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#39 Nov 8, 2012
The carrier won't print them they only give u the number and time of the texts not the content. You need a lawyer to get those

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 17, 2013
help please wrote:
I need to nail a cheating husband. He has deleted thousands of messages to the woman he is having an affair with. I need those deleted messages. Is there a local business that does this sort of service?
This story sounds similar to someone I know. In the event that it is...keep in mind. Those who cheat with you will cheat on you. Eventually, if not already. That's the rumor anyway. Her work is done she's trying to move onto another married man. I hear its a hobby of hers.
James

Liverpool, UK

#46 Feb 3, 2013
MStark wrote:
<quoted text>
It has plenty to do with what she's asking. She doesn't need the text messages recovered, she needs a divorce. LOL.
Yeah does need to see the messages so that she can show why she wants a devorce and not just out of her own will. So stop advising her on what to do and tell her how it is possible to recover messages you can smart asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Habib at New Vision (Apr '13) 3 hr patient 0 20
Cape Police WOWWWWWWW! 3 hr bees 9
How can I be racist 3 hr Guest 7
Where are the good men in Cape? 3 hr Valet 48
Marriage 4 hr Guessst 45
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 4 hr james01782 1,707
Dr Ray (May '13) 5 hr happyfusionpatient 58
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages