Mom who stopped a rapist

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2010
What a great mom! This made the Posts website with well over a 100 comments. I hope the mother and daughter are doing ok and recover quickly from any trama this caused them.

Jackson, MO

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Personally I think she should have shot him not ran him out of the house. She could have killed him and never spent a day in jail.
William

Jackson, MO

#3 Jun 3, 2010
My grandfather told me a long time ago that if a man breaks into the home your family is sleeping in and you pick up a gun shoot him. Don't question yourself don't think about it shoot him. If you don't pick up the gun with the intention of shooting the person invading your home then don't pick it up. But be aware if you don't pick it up your family may be the ones to pay the price.
diva

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2010
William wrote:
My grandfather told me a long time ago that if a man breaks into the home your family is sleeping in and you pick up a gun shoot him. Don't question yourself don't think about it shoot him. If you don't pick up the gun with the intention of shooting the person invading your home then don't pick it up. But be aware if you don't pick it up your family may be the ones to pay the price.
You do what you think is best. In this case the mother displaying a gun was enough to send the would be rapist running for his life. We don't know all the details either, her daughter was in the room and maybe the mom didn't want to risk her daughters safety.
Nelson

United States

#5 Jun 3, 2010
I bet it was darius harris aka mumph that did it
he lives at 418 themis apt 5
http://www.mapquest.com/maps...
if you see an iphone while your there the police are looking for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHL (PENMAC) at P&G 37 min Guest 74
planet fitness 1 hr Guest 3
panda express 1 hr Guest 3
He was GONGED! 4 hr ArmyTanker337 2
Looking for Jeff Gantt & Ashley Schwartz Gantt 5 hr Bill D 10
trump's wall 6 hr kfvs 113
Motorcycle Club (Aug '12) 7 hr Guest 143

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance