First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sally

United States

#41 Dec 23, 2009
Well kisha is no longer working at all dawn'd up in jackson, but I do recommend going there!
lindsey

Warwick, RI

#42 Dec 24, 2009
Clint works at brielle on kingshighway! I love clint =D. He is my fiance's cousin and is doing my hair for my wedding...I would not trust anyone else for my special day!
megan

United States

#43 Dec 24, 2009
i go to trendsetters to get my hair done, its a school but they do a really good job for cheap!
Dad Who Did Not Know

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Dec 24, 2009
Took my 12 year old daughter to Great Clips in Jackson. Her hair was so uneven I wouldn't recommend that place for my worst enemy.
Plain-White_Wapp er

United States

#45 Dec 24, 2009
Chris Ometti in Marble Hill is good too, she could be hard to find, but worth it, she did my new frow
student

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Dec 24, 2009
im a student at trend setters and i haven't had a client yet that didn't like thier hair plus prices are quite reasonable and we offer many services..
love it

Jackson, MO

#47 Aug 1, 2010
Marianne wrote:
Who us the best in Cape? I need someone good. Someone who will do what I want RIGHT the first time I ask. Someone who is up to date with all the colors and styles. Any suggestions will help.
Melyssa Terbrak at Hair Force in Cape on spring st off broadway... the best i've found in 20 years :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cape police are violating your 4th admendment r... 41 min Watchdog67 6
Lisa Ervin At Nordenia (Mar '12) 2 hr Haha 146
Atheist Talk 3 hr AGoodLoafofBread 619
Can't buy alcohol at Walmart with your kids there 4 hr walmart sucks 18
Dr Staley 5 hr 7844sta 2
Becky bell\brugger and Amanda simms 6 hr Concerned citizen 23
Kaytee Pierce 6 hr Chunny mack 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages