Black People,Save Your Income Tax Ret...

Black People,Save Your Income Tax Return or Support a Black Business

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Real

Dexter, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Every year I see the rush of my Beautiful Black People breaking there necks to get in line for some bullshit they don't need! Flatscreens,Living Room Sets and shit from Rent a Land,Center,World that don't do anything for your credit whatsoever. So this year and years to follow,why not save your Income Tax Refund or support another black business. Yes I know that supporting a Black business here is virtually impossible,somewhere between nonexistant and pretty much useless,being these black businesses never return the blackness to the community. I realize it should flow both ways but lets look at the overall bigger picture. I also realize that lots of blacks and brown people in the area aren't computer illiterate. That being said,for those of us that are and have read this Thread..Make sure to spread the noise.

Here's some good coverage on the issue..

This is Coverage by my girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Real wrote:
Every year I see the rush of my Beautiful Black People breaking there necks to get in line for some bullshit they don't need! Flatscreens,Living Room Sets and shit from Rent a Land,Center,World that don't do anything for your credit whatsoever. So this year and years to follow,why not save your Income Tax Refund or support another black business. Yes I know that supporting a Black business here is virtually impossible,somewhere between nonexistant and pretty much useless,being these black businesses never return the blackness to the community. I realize it should flow both ways but lets look at the overall bigger picture. I also realize that lots of blacks and brown people in the area aren't computer illiterate. That being said,for those of us that are and have read this Thread..Make sure to spread the noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wj4mFXpWxw8XX

I've noticed just as many trashy white people doing it.
It's not a color thing, it's a trashy thing.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Real wrote:

Are you kidding. Black people DO support black business. They buy drugs. They sell their food stamps. They buy stolen items from their friends. They buy blunts from the rigger gas station. All kinds of things. You should be proud!

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding. Black people DO support black business. They buy drugs. They sell their food stamps. They buy stolen items from their friends. They buy blunts from the rigger gas station. All kinds of things. You should be proud!
Racist homophobe
jkh

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed just as many trashy white people doing it.
ANOTHER SANE PERSON!!! Thank you!!!!
CornBreadKilla

Dexter, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2013
I could care less,I'm directing this to my Beautiful Black and Brown brethren. Yea I see many white trash buyers at all these places! Not my concern though. Black and brown people are though.

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed just as many trashy white people doing it.
You are correct!
BlackBabiesHaveN oDads

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see we think alike. These blacks act like we owe them something but come running for help when their broke ass needs money.

Get the hell over it!!

Location hidden

#9 Feb 7, 2013
jkh wrote:
<quoted text>ANOTHER SANE PERSON!!! Thank you!!!!
Haha there's more than one around here?!
amen

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Racist homophobe
He speaks the truth.
amen

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 7, 2013
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>I've noticed just as many trashy white people doing it.
How is it trashy to buy/upgrade existing electronics/cars/ furniture when you have extra money?
real truthfulness

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Does KFC or POPEYES constitute as donations towards black business'?
Black is brutiful

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Count me in! Theres a hot black dancer at the Pony that I'm gonna give my "w-2" to.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 7, 2013
amen wrote:
<quoted text>How is it trashy to buy/upgrade existing electronics/cars/ furniture when you have extra money?
You know I didn't mean upgrading things was bad. Don't twist my words.
amen

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 7, 2013
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>You know I didn't mean upgrading things was bad. Don't twist my words.
Not trying to twist your words just trying to understand them.

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Larry Elder, black author, interview on the fatherless family:

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
real truthfulness

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Feb 7, 2013
Self righteous black man. Smooth talking jive walking molester of things innocent. Give him a gun or a grudge and watch out, a man with purpose is now born. Show him a shiny object and watch the brain calculate a plan of theft rather than a plan for saving and scrimping. Do you know why you have it so hard socially? Because you have it so easy financially, by financially I mean government handouts. But, for as many worthless African Americans as there are here there are as many worthless whites.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 7, 2013
amen wrote:
<quoted text>Not trying to twist your words just trying to understand them.
Well, I meant it like trashy people can tend buy things they don't need with the tax return instead if putting it into savings or paying off bills for later months. A friend of mine works for Dish and he said that around tax return season, tons of people get satellite and it gets disconnected in a few months because their income tax money ran out. But, that's just an example.
The whole point was mainly to show the OP that it's not a race issue. White people do the same thing.
He was being racist and I was trying to counteract it.

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Real wrote:

Holy sh!t you said something intelligent. I'm proud man. Conserve. Shits fixin to hit the fan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Regina's House of Dolls? (Oct '12) 1 hr badgirl 20
Trailer Court on Route W (Aug '10) 2 hr GrowUp 44
Carmart class action lawsuit (Aug '16) 3 hr OWE ME 2 CARS 44
Whos the cook at that new southerner restaurant ? 5 hr Yeaaahhh 1
Tim Adams 5 hr guest 2
My dog died please help me for a friend meband... 8 hr Cmenz 9665puppy m... 1
Boxer Puppies for Sale (Aug '10) 8 hr Cmenz 9665puppy m... 7

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance