First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares

Anna, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2012
where in or around cape?
mad hatter, happy days, zombie matter... wtf ever?

please help

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 1, 2012
It's illegal in Missouri, you won't be getting it here.
noname

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2012
I don't know what the name is but hempies carries a 'legal' blend.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 1, 2012
All synthetic THC is illegal in Missouri, whatever they're carrying is either a scam, or the cops need to raid that place and shut them down.
newcomer

Los Gatos, CA

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
All synthetic THC is illegal in Missouri, whatever they're carrying is either a scam, or the cops need to raid that place and shut them down.
You obviously have no clue what ur talking about

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2012
newcomer wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no clue what ur talking about
Wanna bet azzhole? Synthetic weed has been illegal for a year now. Brown Bag got raided for selling it just a while back.

Since: Jun 11

Cape Girardeau

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna bet azzhole? Synthetic weed has been illegal for a year now. Brown Bag got raided for selling it just a while back.
Brown bag is in Illinois. Not Missouri.

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2012
AryLen wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown bag is in Illinois. Not Missouri.
My bad, it's been illegal for a year in Illinois. It's been illegal since August 2011 in Missouri, though so my point still stands that any shop selling it needs to be raided and shut down.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>My bad, it's been illegal for a year in Illinois. It's been illegal since August 2011 in Missouri, though so my point still stands that any shop selling it needs to be raided and shut down.
JWH-018 is the compound thats illegal.
As long as the synthetic drug doesn't have that, it's legal.

Either way, it's relatively legal to mass produce, so there was no shortage of a synthetic drug containing no JWH-018.

I think a little "general store" on Silver Springs Road sells it at the counter.
newcomer

Los Gatos, CA

#10 Jan 2, 2012
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>JWH-018 is the compound thats illegal.

Either way, it's relatively legal to mass produce, so there was no shortage of a synthetic drug containing no JWH-018.

I think a little "general store" on Silver Springs Road sells it at the counter.
Exactly right! That idiot guest clearly has no idea what he's talking about, as I previously stated
Honky Lips

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jan 2, 2012
The gas station on Rt K sells that junk.
DA realist

Edwardsville, IL

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Y u a hater! Y would u wish da police on a sumbody lowlife bitch!
George Bailey

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2012
DA realist wrote:
What did you say?
Real

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2012
George Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say?
LOL! Exactly!

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2012
DA realist wrote:
I'm a "hater" because I don't want trash like you mugging me in an alley to get more money for your fake weed, which is toxic by the way, so you get to be a burden on the healthcare system too and not just the welfare system all because you wanted fake weed.

And I wish "da police" and I thank you for not saying "po po" on people like you to get you off the streets and keep you from ruining any more lives because it is apparent from your spelling and grammar that you've smoked away every last brain cell you had.
Beware

Jackson, MO

#17 Jan 2, 2012
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>
JWH-018 is the compound thats illegal.
Actually that is not entire accurate. JWH-018 is indeed illegal but so are several other popular cannanbinoids to include side-chain and analogs. You should review in detail the Missouri House Bill that outlines the illegal synthetic cannanbinoids. Also remind yourself of the Federal Analog Act that can and is being used to prosecute people for possession and sales. A new Federal law is pending that outlaws all CB1 antagonists.(nearly all canninbinoids) And lastly, you could also be prosecuted, regardless of what active synthetic compound is present, under the Missouri "Possession / Sale of an Imitation Controlled Substance" law. This has already occurred in Stoddard and Dunklin counties.
Beware

Jackson, MO

#18 Jan 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a "hater" because I don't want trash like you mugging me in an alley to get more money for your fake weed, which is toxic by the way, so you get to be a burden on the healthcare system too and not just the welfare system all because you wanted fake weed.
A bit dramatic, Huh. Do you find the threat of being mugged by a wannabe "pothead" prevalent here in Cape Girardeau? Mugged for your Funyuns and Hostess cupcake?

I still have a few brain cells. I'd like to review the documentation you based your "toxic" claim upon. Post a link.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 2, 2012
Beware wrote:
<quoted text>Actually that is not entire accurate. JWH-018 is indeed illegal but so are several other popular cannanbinoids to include side-chain and analogs. You should review in detail the Missouri House Bill that outlines the illegal synthetic cannanbinoids. Also remind yourself of the Federal Analog Act that can and is being used to prosecute people for possession and sales. A new Federal law is pending that outlaws all CB1 antagonists.(nearly all canninbinoids) And lastly, you could also be prosecuted, regardless of what active synthetic compound is present, under the Missouri "Possession / Sale of an Imitation Controlled Substance" law. This has already occurred in Stoddard and Dunklin counties.
I chose not to list the other compounds that are illegal and chose to say the most common one. I know there are others.

Despite all the laws you stated, there are some legal synthetic drugs.
I've heard they are worse for you and don't have the same effects, but are still synthetic alternatives.
I hope they do outlaw them all, I'm on your side buddy.
WTF

Thomson, GA

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Just because they outlaw them in missouri and illinois does not mean there not around,they just change a few ingredients (which most likely are more dangerous) and put a new name on them then throw it back on the shelves.I totally agree with yall everything that has to do with that crap needs to be baned it messes with your head i had a friend that did that shit and hes stil not right because of it, he freaked out and thought i was a demon tryed to cut me with a knife and choke me.The last time i heard shops like brownbag keep it behind the counter so all you have to do is know how to ask for it.They dont care if its bad for you all they give a shit about is the money and that you dont say where you got it from its the same with bath salts last i still sold that behind the counter a buddy of mine had some said they got it from there yea i stole it and flushed it he might have been pissed at me but i the way i see it is i saved his dumb ass from doing something stupid that night at least..
WTF

Thomson, GA

#21 Jun 28, 2012
bath salts last i heard they sold it behind the counter* sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooking up from craigslist? (May '10) 8 min myspace 46
do you know who they call e.t. in cape girardeau? (Jan '11) 2 hr RumorsSuck 9
Great african american hero...Silky Johnston 2 hr TruthHurts 25
Bad Hair Crazy Club 4 hr successful 12
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 5 hr Bruce 630
Havco (Jan '15) 5 hr Big D 21
Here LILB and FAKE DUDE, Ever had wife seduced? 6 hr 3somefun 6

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance