First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BillyBob

Florissant, MO

#21 Sep 12, 2012
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not really a rip off, people can just say no. They train employees that way so they make more money. They have to, they are a business.
Who is your employer..... AT&T?
new news

Farmington, MO

#22 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>oh, so the upgrade fee or the activation fee is optional? Wow! I am glad you let me know I could say "no"! Damn your smart! Your probably one I used to ripoff, you idiot!
Yes, both are optional, I have never paid either one! Lol! You seriously worked there and didn't know you could get around those charges? You must not have been there long at all.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 Sep 12, 2012
new news wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, both are optional, I have never paid either one! Lol! You seriously worked there and didn't know you could get around those charges? You must not have been there long at all.
idiots like you are why they keep going up, retard! And your laughing at me
new news

Farmington, MO

#24 Sep 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>idiots like you are why they keep going up, retard! And your laughing at me
Yeah, I'm an idiot for not getting ripped off. If that somehow makes you feel better about your lot in life, then keep right on thinking it.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Sep 12, 2012
It makes me feel better knowing you admit to being a scumbag for scamming the system put in place and then have the audacity to tell me how it works! I said I worked there or did your ego get in the way of reading that? I know you "don't" have to pay them, but if everyone played your game, they will be 60$ in another year or two!
new news

Farmington, MO

#26 Sep 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
It makes me feel better knowing you admit to being a scumbag for scamming the system put in place and then have the audacity to tell me how it works! I said I worked there or did your ego get in the way of reading that? I know you "don't" have to pay them, but if everyone played your game, they will be 60$ in another year or two!
Won't be $60 to those of us that aren't getting ripped in the first place. It's not my job to make sure everyone gets the best deal. It's just my job to look out for myself and my family!

Romney 2012!

Screw you libtard!
new news

Farmington, MO

#27 Sep 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
I also don't pay a dime more than I absolutely have to in taxes, or for a new car, or for anything that is negotiable!

Why would I? To support someone else's pricing? Or tax rate?

I suppose you think I should pay more, so others could pay less? Keep it all even for those that don't have the skills to negotiate?

Ugh! You liberals piss me off! You get what you work for and what you bargain for! If you don't work or don't bargain well, then that's your lot in life! Make the best of it!

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 12, 2012
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>Who is your employer..... AT&T?
lol no. I have never worked for AT&T and I don't plan to.
I wasn't saying AT&T is like all amazing or anything, I was just pointing out they suggestive sell just like any other business.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#29 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>oh, so the upgrade fee or the activation fee is optional? Wow! I am glad you let me know I could say "no"! Damn your smart! Your probably one I used to ripoff, you idiot!
What in the heck are you talking about? I was replying to the guy saying people go in for an SD Card and walk out with a car charger too. I have literally no idea where you are getting that I was talking about charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris with the scar on his face? 3 hr OBGYN 3
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 7 hr Lauren 183
I'm tired of all this homosexual mess aren't yo... (Mar '13) 7 hr Arctic Fox 133
Jessica Jenkins is a hooker 8 hr Billy 12
BREAKING NEWS. Democrats abruptly shut down Sen... 8 hr Guest 10
Thank You President Trump 8 hr Guest 50
Trumps shutdown! Republican CONTROL 16 hr Guest 19

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages