Missing woman's dad says purse was found

Missing woman's dad says purse was found

There are 15 comments on the KFVS12 story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Missing woman's dad says purse was found. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

The father of a missing southeast Missouri woman says investigators told him they found Jacque Waller's purse and some of its contents during a search for evidence this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

FlatulenceFace

Scott City, MO

#1 Nov 5, 2011
How did they know to look over there? Is Clay cracking?

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2011
We can only hope Clayboy cracks and soon.
Allison Wonderland

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2011
Why bring a donkey out to look? What was that jackass doing out there anyway? Who even has a donkey? They put that crazy jackass in the newspaper.
guilty.

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 8, 2011
Allison Wonderland wrote:
Why bring a donkey out to look? What was that jackass doing out there anyway? Who even has a donkey? They put that crazy jackass in the newspaper.
You idiot that was a mule! Welcome to southeast Missouri beeatch
Allison Wonderland

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2011
[QUOTE who="guilty. "]<quoted text>
You idiot that was a mule! Welcome to southeast Missouri beeatch[/QUOTE]
Donkey, mule, whatever. Still, what was that jackass doing out there, anyway? Who even owns one, and why would anyone want one? What are they good for anyway? That crazy thing could have eaten anything that was found.
made in America

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2011
[QUOTE who="guilty. "]<quoted text>
You idiot that was a mule! Welcome to southeast Missouri beeatch"

Donkey, mule, whatever. Still, what was that jackass doing out there, anyway? Who even owns one, and why would anyone want one? What are they good for anyway? That crazy thing could have eaten anything that was found.
Um. People all around own mules. And they don't eat non-edible things. Wth. You must live in a Wonderland....smh

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 8, 2011
The real question....and embarassment, why wasn't this area searched when the car was discovered. I don't think the sheriffs dept can explain that away.
Allison Wonderland

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2011
made in America wrote:
<quoted text>
Um. People all around own mules. And they don't eat non-edible things. Wth. You must live in a Wonderland....smh
I have never heard of anyone to own one of these creatures. Did you ride it there? Do you have a car? Do you live in the sticks (so to speak)? Do you farm with it? I'm quite curious about this animal.

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 9, 2011
<quoted text>I have never heard of anyone to own one of these creatures. Did you ride it there? Do you have a car? Do you live in the sticks (so to speak)? Do you farm with it? I'm quite curious about this animal.
Mules are pretty popular with farmers. You can ride them like a horse & they can jump fences, too.
FlatulenceFace

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Nov 9, 2011
Most people enter their mules into mule jumping contests for your entertainment.

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2011
<quoted text>
Your crazy rant is almost laughable if it wasn't so stupid! Educate yourself before "opening mouth and inserting foot"!
After researching the words "donkey, jackass, mule" you will have answered your own question as to "what they're good for and what they eat". Then come back to this topic with your red face and still ignorant self.

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2011
<quoted text>
I have never heard of anyone to own one of these creatures. Did you ride it there? Do you have a car? Do you live in the sticks (so to speak)? Do you farm with it? I'm quite curious about this animal.
Have you ever tried Google search, Bing or the others? Are you aware your posts are the ONLY ones on this thread that are totally off the subject. Everything you've posted you could have learned elsewhere and then with the knowledge you learned, come back to this thread and contributed in a meaningful way.
BTW, are you blond?
pinky

Los Gatos, CA

#13 Nov 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
The real question....and embarassment, why wasn't this area searched when the car was discovered. I don't think the sheriffs dept can explain that away.
The area they found purse in was very high with thorn bushes and weeds 6 ft tall when her car was found. It was also swampy. They went in when it was dry and cut all brush down and found items. Most of which was shredded.

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2011
Did they find her cell phone?
pinky

Los Gatos, CA

#15 Nov 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
Did they find her cell phone?
I'm not sure. They haven't really said what they have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump's wall 14 min Guest 163
old men 20 min Home 29
Steaknife 1 hr Stef 8
Dr. Uhls, Cape Girardeau, MO OBGYN (Aug '16) 2 hr Guest 14
Advice for KFVS 12 6 hr Gong Show 57
Delmonicos Jackson (Apr '12) 7 hr DeeDee 34
Dr Becking 11 hr Gurst 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance