Sikeston, MO

#65 Oct 4, 2012
According to case.net shes also in trouble for passing bad checks.

Sikeston, MO

#66 Oct 4, 2012
What are her charges from the incident at the daycare?
Me

United States

#67 Oct 4, 2012
Parent wrote:
$100,000 bond!!! BAM!!!!!! Think twice before you endanger people's kids BITCH.
You really should watch your MOUTH! I know for a fact your a coward, because your on TOPICS! Yes IS ACCUSED OF DOING is Wrong but all the name calling.... That's not a good idea! Damn Do you have a JOB? Because this whole story about this lady & her shut down daycare has consumed you & you can't have kids... If so they might need to investigate your neglectful ass!
Me

United States

#68 Oct 4, 2012
Me wrote:
<quoted text>You really should watch your MOUTH! I know for a fact your a coward, because your on TOPICS! Yes IS ACCUSED OF DOING is Wrong but all the name calling.... That's not a good idea! Damn Do you have a JOB? Because this whole story about this lady & her shut down daycare has consumed you & you can't have kids... If so they might need to investigate your neglectful ass!
If*
parent

United States

#69 Oct 4, 2012
Me wrote:
<quoted text>
If*
You are a Bitch just like her and them kids and until u learn how to spell don't refer any thing else to me. You do not know me because if u did you would know I work at a factory making more money than you could dream of and yes I have children that would never be neglected.Ass whole
Parent

United States

#70 Oct 4, 2012
You said it perfect. Thank you for having common sense and speaking the truth. You sound like a great person and a great Dad. It's good to know that there are people like you out there!
Damian wrote:
Fresh start?
Shes going to have a fresh start in an adult daycare where you get fed and have a place to sleep.
bitch is driving around in an escalade probably bought with drug money and your gonna sit there and act like shes the victim? bitch please i read a comment a second ago about someone saying white people don't want us to have anything like a business but on the real, would you if this is how we act when we do get somethin? I'm gonna tell you my brothers and sisters you might not have figured out: the world don't owe you respect. All you have in this life is your body, your blood, and your word. She made an agreement when she took on the job of CARING FOR MINE AND YOUR KIDS that said those kids were safe. i'm talkin real here i know people who deal i won't lie but straight talk none of them would ever watch my kids and if your gonna sit there and argue she should get another chance around kids again straight talk your a dumbass
Me

United States

#72 Oct 4, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Bitch just like her and them kids and until u learn how to spell don't refer any thing else to me. You do not know me because if u did you would know I work at a factory making more money than you could dream of and yes I have children that would never be neglected.Ass whole
Bitch Their neglected now! Why all your time is being consumed with this Topic DUMB ASS HOE
Me

United States

#73 Oct 4, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Bitch just like her and them kids and until u learn how to spell don't refer any thing else to me. You do not know me because if u did you would know I work at a factory making more money than you could dream of and yes I have children that would never be neglected.Ass whole
I MUST have hit a Nerve! Lol Bitch You need to be investigated!!!
Parent

United States

#75 Oct 4, 2012
Yes everyone let's all quit blaming Keisha and let's blame random people for posting on topix.... What next?
concerned citizen

Sikeston, MO

#76 Oct 4, 2012
Keisha is like a wolf in sheep clothing. She appears to be a nice person and that is why she is able to trick so many people. I do feel very sorry for her kids, but they are better off without her. I know this woman personally and I have no reason to lie, I am close to family. She do get high with her kids and hang out with the younger kids like she is trying to relive her younger days. She pretended to be so involved in her kids life at school and she pretended to run a good daycare. Keisha is as crooked as a barrel of snakes and it was time she got caught. I knew her day was coming. So many people had complained about her to the state. My daughter took my grandson there for a couple of months. My daughter had to be in class at 8:00 am. Keisha was suppose to open at 7:30 and she was never on time, she would not make it there until 8:15. There would be parents lined up outside in their cars waiting for her. I still have the memo that she gave to my daughter about bringing milk. I told my daughter to take my grandson out of this daycare immediately because this was very unprofessional.To the parents that is defending Keisha, you really don't know this lady. If your child was not effected by this awful daycare, then you should consider yourself lucky.This woman should be locked away for a long time. She sold drugs at her daycare and one of the kids was in plain view of the informant. What if she had dropped one of those pills and a child picked it up and swallowed it? What if the drug deal had gone bad and someone pulled out a gun? To the parents that are defending Keisha you may not have known who she was before this happened, but you do now! and if it is ok with you that a child care provider sells drugs while your child is present then I feel very sorry for you and your child because you don have a true concept of what good child care really is. The informant has her either on tape or video, that is how they are able to provide proof. God knew something wrong was happening here and he put a stop to it.Be glad your child made it out alive. This world is cruel and you really don't know people. This woman deserves to be locked up.She was living above her means and this is what happens when you do that. YOU GET GREEDY! You have to spend money to make money, and Keisha did not want to put money into that daycare. She only wanted to profit from it, but I thought she was smarter than that and I did not think she would go this far.My daughter did report her for the milk incident because I knew this was wrong.Again I feel sorry for her family.

United States

#77 Oct 4, 2012
Maybe now her kids will say no to drugs
wondering

Jackson, MO

#78 Oct 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> cheating and selling dope he had enough
Who was she cheating with? Wonder what her husband thinks about all this? Is he a good man?
unknown

United States

#79 Oct 5, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Who was she cheating with? Wonder what her husband thinks about all this? Is he a good man?
quit wondering so much..it's none of your business!
wondering

Jackson, MO

#80 Oct 5, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
quit wondering so much..it's none of your business!
I am still wondering.......
wondering too

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Oct 5, 2012
I'm guessing her husband was tired of her lies, cheating and drug dealing and he wanted out.
wondering

Jackson, MO

#82 Oct 5, 2012
Is her husband looking for someone new?
nick

United States

#83 Oct 5, 2012
I heard she was selling her's and her coworkers ass out of that place
Parent

United States

#84 Oct 6, 2012
Move this back to the top! Don't forget what she did!

United States

#85 Oct 6, 2012
Parent wrote:
Move this back to the top! Don't forget what she did!
Seriously? Okay, I agree, if she did what she's accused of, she was more than wrong. But enough already. Instead of focusing on Topix, you would probably have your time better spent focusing on your kids. The daycare is shut down, the building is up for rent. It's not like people are going to suddenly forget what happened. It's very unhealthy for you to dwell on this.

Jackson, MO

#86 Oct 6, 2012
Shit, her husband sells weed. No better than her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys at menards 31 min curious 1
Jeffery Lage topix removed 2 hr Tony Stark 23
KFVS and others mindless anti-tanning campaign 3 hr hmmm 5
New Toyota Camry, Ugly, Ugly 3 hr GoofyToyota3 14
Scandals in Cape and Jackson 3 hr Todd 94
Grant Dade most alarmist of all 3 hr GrantNanny 37
Jesus Christ Grand Dade 3 hr Guest 24
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE