First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Parent

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Got caught selling DRUGS out of her daycare with children there! Shameful.
what a joke!

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Parent wrote:
Got caught selling DRUGS out of her daycare with children there! Shameful.
Wow, it seems all you do Is go from thread to thread reading information then just rewording that exact post, to start your own thread about the exact same thing you just got done reading. It's either time to start dating again or going to bed earlier because you just have too much time on your hands dear
Carrylite

De Soto, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2012
The troubles there may have no reflection on the care the children received.

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Did it say she sold the drugs? I only heard they were sold at the daycare. Why hasn't anyone been arrested?
Parent

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Did it say she sold the drugs? I only heard they were sold at the daycare. Why hasn't anyone been arrested?
The newspaper article stated that the owner, Keisha McReynolds, sold drugs to an informant for the drug task force. I think they are building one hell of a case against her for several things and there will be a warrant served shortly. Very shortly.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Didn't she used to do daycare out of her house about 5.5 years ago?

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Yes took my kid there for a couple months, worst daycare provider I have ever had!
Parent

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2012
I too had taken my child to her daycare for a few months. After feeling something wasn't right and my child begging everyday not to go, I took my child out and started using a different daycare. My child is happy to go to daycare now, a complete change from when we were using Keisha McReynolds daycare Beautiful Beginnings. My child still asks " I don't have to go back to my old school? It's scary there."
Lord knows what went on there. I never saw any physical signs of abuse on my child but for some reason my child was horrified of that place. I was not surprised when this story broke the news. I knew immediately what daycare it was before I even read the name. That is disgusting that she put people's kids in danger. That low life. I hope she goes to prison.

Jackson, MO

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Yeah years ago one of my kids went there. My child came home one day with MANY marks over his body. She had her own kids and family lie to the police and every one else who was investigating so nothing came of it. Needless to say right after that he never went back and I never trusted another day care provider. About time she is getting what she should of got years ago.
Mama

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Yeah years ago one of my kids went there. My child came home one day with MANY marks over his body. She had her own kids and family lie to the police and every one else who was investigating so nothing came of it. Needless to say right after that he never went back and I never trusted another day care provider. About time she is getting what she should of got years ago.
There should be severe punishment for this woman. Her caregiving is pathetic .
cms

Jackson, MO

#13 Oct 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="what a joke!"]<quoted text>Wow, it seems all you do Is go from thread to thread reading information then just rewording that exact post, to start your own thread about the exact same thing you just got done reading. It's either time to start dating again or going to bed earlier because you just have too much time on your hands dear[/QUOTE]
Seems to me that - laugh out loud is jumping from thread to thread!! If you defend her so much, do it with your real name.
me too me too

Ballwin, MO

#14 Oct 1, 2012
I too had a child there several months. I new something was wrong so I kept dropping then off everyday. When I couldn't afford it anymore , I took them out.
Mama

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2012
me too me too wrote:
I too had a child there several months. I new something was wrong so I kept dropping then off everyday. When I couldn't afford it anymore , I took them out.
You must be Keisha... Making jokes about innocent children being victimized. Classy.
guestly

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2012
She was arrested yesterday but no charges have been filed yet.
wondering

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Does anyone know where she lives? I think I might live on the same street as her. I had heard this lady owned a daycare in that area.
MawMaw

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2012
guestly wrote:
She was arrested yesterday but no charges have been filed yet.
Good news that she was arrested. Also her having parents bring food when she was on the government reimbursement food program that's a federal offense. I believe she will be facing federal charges.
thinking

Ballwin, MO

#19 Oct 2, 2012
Everyone's Is just geniuses.

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know where she lives? I think I might live on the same street as her. I had heard thiis lady owned a daycare in that area.
down by Lynwood church not to far from a grade school either hope she goes ti jail
Coal

United States

#21 Oct 2, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>down by Lynwood church not to far from a grade school either hope she goes ti jail
She is in jail facing Federal charges!!! That's awesome! Thank you SEMO Drug Task force! You guys did a great job:)

United States

#22 Oct 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know where she lives? I think I might live on the same street as her. I had heard this lady owned a daycare in that area.
Albert rasche drive in cape

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grate clips 1 min Guest 6
Bars that allow underage drinking 53 min Dudleydoesright 1
huddle house or denny's (Dec '11) 3 hr All Star Brakefast 43
For you clueless females, here is how to stop h... 3 hr Jim Dugar 3
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 4 hr Guest 82
Radiant Paris (Apr '16) 21 hr Ricardo montobomb 13
TRUMP gets BETTER and BETTER EVERYDAY!!!!! 22 hr The Little Egyptian 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance