Blue Eye/Brown Eye Project
Jane Elliot

Dexter, MO

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Listen and observe the way it is when we are subjected to the same situations in my controlled experiment!

SlaverySansServi tude

Dexter, MO

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Super cool project!! Whites were amazed!

Campbell, MO

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Jane Elliot wrote:
Listen and observe the way it is when we are subjected to the same situations in my controlled experiment!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xZKNZ3GKWIoXX
Wonderful video! We see this everyday on this forum. The white men and White women run down, lie on, and hate on African Americans nonstop with joy.

As soon as Knowledge, King Solomon, or Real post some accurate, factual information about how White people think, or about their perverted sexual preferences, White people in general and the White males here in particular start whining, crying, getting angry, and threatening bodily harm to the posters. They beat down Black people around the clock, but they can't handle a few posts about themselves.

Now that shows just how weak their character really is. We have to listen to them for a lifetime, but they can't take factual criticism for even one hour on this forum.

Now what Black person in their right minds would want to be close to someone that mentally retarded and emotionally stunted?

Since: Sep 13

Fairfax, VA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
I agree with the study and example. Only there are many African Americans as well as other races that openly display their hatred on cacausion. Look at the black on white crime in low income neighborhoods. Or "ghetto" type housing. The "people of color" are the majority and thus putting any other minority into this very roll as what is displayed on this film. Over all this and any other society has a alpha and an omega. I do think I will use a similar technique to teach my children how not discriminate. I see an error with doing this with all black or all Asian etc. This teaches us not to hate our "white brother" or our "black brother". For this to be completely affective it should be done in a mixed setting not like 1970, instead like the more recent video we seen. Thank you.

Fairfax, VA

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful video! We see this everyday on this forum. The white men and White women run down, lie on, and hate on African Americans nonstop with joy.
As soon as Knowledge, King Solomon, or Real post some accurate, factual information about how White people think, or about their perverted sexual preferences, White people in general and the White males here in particular start whining,
crying, getting angry, and threatening bodily retarded and emotionally stunted?
This is not at all accurate. Read comments on face book and this forum. There is black on black white on white. Gay on straight. And gay on gay. Etc hatred being shown. But our cullture has shown us to do this. It has shown us of all races it's ok to make fun of or poke at every one for any thing. TV,Cable, Internet all allow us to see what society would have to see. And think what society would have us to think. We gain our moral senses from The Simpsons, Family guy, and several other shows that instruct our off spring on how to act in all situations. Our children become the entertainment that they see us enjoying on TV. It is our fault. What are you doing to change it.
Knowledge

Campbell, MO

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Wasntme 83 wrote:
I agree with the study and example. Only there are many African Americans as well as other races that openly display their hatred on cacausion. Look at the black on white crime in low income neighborhoods. Or "ghetto" type housing. The "people of color" are the majority and thus putting any other minority into this very roll as what is displayed on this film. Over all this and any other society has a alpha and an omega. I do think I will use a similar technique to teach my children how not discriminate. I see an error with doing this with all black or all Asian etc. This teaches us not to hate our "white brother" or our "black brother". For this to be completely affective it should be done in a mixed setting not like 1970, instead like the more recent video we seen. Thank you.
What in the Himmel are you prating on about? All I need to say here to debunk your nutty post above is this:

Black people are not racist according to the dictionary definitions. Only White people are.

Black people like me are ANGRY...at how we get treated in every area of Human life by the majority of Caucasians.

If I'm walking down the street and you approach me and stomp on me verbally, or physically, I'm going to be rightfully mad as Himeel at you. You would feel the same if I did that to you.

There are 150 people here and only two or three of them have anything to say. Those Whites who do speak out seem to have the intelligence of an Amoeba! You all are very sad representatives for this so called "Superior White man"

No wonder America is quickly becoming a 10th world country that all nonwhite countries, and quite a few White countries despise.

You people say some of the stupidest stuff I have ever seen anywhere online.
Real

Dexter, MO

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Notice the dumbass statements you mentioned Knowledge..This yawho is the very same peckwood jkh and all the many ids he uses.

There ain't even a couple enlightened whites speaking on this forum..It's all the same person..Literally..

Fairfax, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
I'm
Just one guy. With one screen name. But thanks for proving my black on white hatred. I won't call names or insult. Cause dats jus wat I dues
Knowledge

Campbell, MO

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Real wrote:
Notice the dumbass statements you mentioned Knowledge..This yawho is the very same peckwood jkh and all the many ids he uses.
There ain't even a couple enlightened whites speaking on this forum..It's all the same person..Literally..
I had never thought about it that way, but I suspect you are probably right.:-) The rich, powerful, and happy White people have jobs and are working now. Only the dingbat Caucasians are online all day.

I have my Stacey Adam Wingtips on now all shined up, my $800.00 Brooks Brothers suit, my thousand dollar university rings, but no one, not even man power will give me a job.

So I'm almost at the point where I am ready to go after the people with illegal money in this town and take what I want from them.

The Law of the jungle is that the strong feed upon the prey at hand.

Racist white people have labeled me a beast.

So it is time for me to sit down and feast...on any and everyone of them that I can.
lessons

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful video! We see this everyday on this forum. The white men and White women run down, lie on, and hate on African Americans nonstop with joy.

As soon as Knowledge, King Solomon, or Real post some accurate, factual information about how White people think, or about their perverted sexual preferences, White people in general and the White males here in particular start whining, crying, getting angry, and threatening bodily harm to the posters. They beat down Black people around the clock, but they can't handle a few posts about themselves.

Now that shows just how weak their character really is. We have to listen to them for a lifetime, but they can't take factual criticism for even one hour on this forum.

Now what Black person in their right minds would want to be close to someone that mentally retarded and emotionally stunted?
When you speak of yourself as different people it makes it even weirder.
more knowledge than you

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
All these truths you post are OPINIONS. Show me peer reviewed scientific studies. Then maybe I'll give you credit. Videos of people stating their OPINIONS are not truth, facts, or anything resembling them. Remember PEER reviewed SCIENTIFIC studies will be considered.
poop ninja

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Scientific studies? That's not what this is about. The project is an attempt to get white people to feel what minorities feel on a daily basis. It's not about data, it's about the experience, learning to see the world from a different perspective, and hopefully better understanding somebody else's perspective.

It's very difficult for people in the majority to understand what it's like being a minority. Try reading this http://ted.coe.wayne.edu/ele3600/mcintosh.htm... and really thinking about what it would be like if that list of things wasn't true for you.
Real

Dexter, MO

#14 Feb 7, 2013
LMMFAO..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cape girardeau police dept. 2 hr Guest 19
Dr. Uhls, Cape Girardeau, MO OBGYN 3 hr wrong 3
To anyone who has food delieverd to them.... 5 hr Guest 57
slumlords of cape girardeau 10 hr Whatever 28
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 14 hr 3somefun 261
Misty Brew (Apr '14) 15 hr lonewolf5039 12
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 17 hr uhoh 6

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance