1hoonose

Cape Girardeau, MO

#43 May 28, 2011
candy wrote:
I want to talk about Robert Blaisney (Bob).He sucks as a landlord.He smokes weed and allow tenants to smoke and sell drugs out of his apts.He has one tenant that pays her rent with sex.He should really watch how he treats people because once his wife finds out about the tenant that pays her rent with sex,all of his shit will go down hill.What's in the dark will soon come to light.
I don't know about the trading sex for money part, but I can tell you that Bob Blasiney is a bad landlord who will not do ANYTHING about other tenants making noise. He will also make excuses for why the carpets aren't like they should be and suggest that you put a piece of furniture over the stain to hide it. In the middle of the floor!
1hoonose

Cape Girardeau, MO

#44 May 28, 2011
gibbbler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never had a problem with him so i agree with the previous person that you must have been kicked out.
I always paid my rent on time and left only when he wouldn't keep his multiple promises to take care of the tenant who was keeping everyone in the building awake. You're lucky that you "never had a problem with him."
The ArchLank

Sikeston, MO

#45 May 28, 2011
guest wrote:
The worst landlords I've dealt with were Coalter & Felty Investments and Laura Ritter with RGC property Management. Neither one would do anything for their tenants and kept my deposit I paid even after I cleaned the places better than what they started me with!
I have lived with both. I agree on Ritter, but C&F just didn't like to fix things. Too many irons in the fire and undependable workers.
Youre a bad liar

United States

#46 May 28, 2011
Truth Hurts wrote:
ATL Reality, the woman's name is Kathy and her daughter's name is Brittany. Kathy owns The Library Bar, and Brittany is the blonde who works there. We did a walk through with Kathy and she promised us our money back afterwards, we called a few days later and she mailed the check, a week went by and I called back again and she said "Oh I had to have the carpets cleaned." For $900 f*****g dollars? She should have used that money to get a face lift, botox, and some fucking lipo. The bitch.
Nothing you just said makes any sense at all which means youre leaving out big chunks of the story to make yourself out to be the victum or youre just lying completely through youre hillbillie bucked teeth to try and start sh*t... either way its just pathetic

United States

#47 May 28, 2011
David Bean

United States

#48 May 28, 2011
Hate wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, if u like him or not that's between everyone, but I will say the area is better, once he started buying all the buildings and I don't even rent from him
Yeah I'd put $$ on who he is sleeping w/she offered the same deal to my husband and clean for him to make up what HUD didn't pay. Man wrap urself w/protection she does all kinds of men. And wants $$ from them. Wife if u have lots of yeast infections respond and I will give u a name of who u need to look out for
Hate

Chicago, IL

#49 May 29, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'd put $$ on who he is sleeping w/she offered the same deal to my husband and clean for him to make up what HUD didn't pay. Man wrap urself w/protection she does all kinds of men. And wants $$ from them. Wife if u have lots of yeast infections respond and I will give u a name of who u need to look out for
I bet ur husband bang her lol he is worth a pretty penny
macy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#50 May 29, 2011
frank bean is awful

Cape Girardeau, MO

#51 May 29, 2011
Hate wrote:
<quoted text> I bet ur husband bang her lol he is worth a pretty penny
Too bad she didn't move in our place. At least HUD would have given some $$$ back that she took the 7 times they hooked up but gave her $$$$ whenever. There's still plenty left for me to run thru and not her ho ass. Too bad she was just not up to his standards and dumped her the best woman won
Hate

United States

#52 May 30, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad she didn't move in our place. At least HUD would have given some $$$ back that she took the 7 times they hooked up but gave her $$$$ whenever. There's still plenty left for me to run thru and not her ho ass. Too bad she was just not up to his standards and dumped her the best woman won
you sound like hood trash u lost all creditability
Ubettershoparoun d

Sikeston, MO

#53 May 30, 2011
L lord wrote:
JAmes of 234 n lorimier is terrible. 650 a mnth
Hmmm???? Interesting. What about his, partner?? Any bad experiences with renting, from either of these two? Would appreciate any information about these two, particular,"L-lords" . Thanks.

Saint Louis, MO

#55 May 31, 2011
phil brinson- crook and a slumlord
david bean
the wymans are TERRIBLE too
blah

Jackson, MO

#56 Jun 1, 2011
Tony at 212 lorimier hands down the worst!
john c

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Jun 1, 2011
David Bean by far the worst
Guest 9081

Cape Girardeau, MO

#58 Jun 1, 2011
Rob Holshouser.

Enough said.
deathproof

United States

#59 Jun 1, 2011
berndawg wrote:
yea the Wrights are horrible ppl! They dont fix shit
Tell me about!!! He is a mean old man...he gave my friend a 30 day notice just because he didn't want to fix their toilet on a holiday!!
Cape Renter

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Jun 1, 2011
Just wanted to remind people that when you talk trash about someone that isn't true, it's called slander... You can be criminally charged for this, folks. Just because u r hiding behind a computer screen, the individual can get access to your isp # if they decide to prosecute you.. I'd watch my P's ans Q's if I didn't know the facts. Thank You

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Jun 1, 2011
Wanda and Walter Wright
The ArchLank

Sikeston, MO

#62 Jun 2, 2011
People cannot be accused of slander for stating opinions or simply stating untrue or incorrect facts. Someone who sues for slander has a burden of proof that whoever they are accusing made their statements with a malicious intent. In other words, they have to have made the false statement with the intent to hurt someone.

Jackson, MO

#63 Jun 2, 2011
The ArchLank wrote:
People cannot be accused of slander for stating opinions or simply stating untrue or incorrect facts. Someone who sues for slander has a burden of proof that whoever they are accusing made their statements with a malicious intent. In other words, they have to have made the false statement with the intent to hurt someone.
And good luck finding an attorney who will even mess with if.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WIC at Walmart Market 6 min George Bailey 21
Coffee enema 27 min docv2011 9
Why Atheism is not a choice 53 min nevaWhite 297
Frazier Bankhead (Jul '12) 2 hr glad 31
do not buy from carmart (Dec '10) 4 hr guest 51
Shooting on South Ellis 6 hr guest 36
cracker barrel 7 hr yuckyys 7
sfmc the latest!!!! 23 hr TripleNegative 40
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?