Why do old people hang out at Hardee's

Why do old people hang out at Hardee's

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SnizzleFlap

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jun 2, 2010
It never fails. I see them there every time I walk into the place. Is the Cape Girardeau Hardee's just the local hang-out for the retired, or is this more on a national scale. What I mean is, is Hardee's the designated hang-out for all retirees'.
If so, why? Did they stumble upon some great phenomenon ther are not sharing? Could Hardee's be some sort of secret fountain of youth? Maybe Hardee's food adds precious years to ones life!
Nah, I doubt it.
Guest

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2010
Because Hardee's gives massive discounts to seniors. I'm talking my grandmother wanted to take my wife and I for breakfast there one morning and she insisted on paying for it, An entire meal for 3 people including drinks and everything for a little over $2 i kid you not.
Also fun fact, the midwest is the only place in the US where its actually called hardee's on the east and west coasts its called Carl's Jr.
Guest

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 2, 2010
They go there for coffee and to gossip. It's not very busy and it's large enough for them to gather
old geezer

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jun 2, 2010
Because places like hardees and McDonald's have all but put the old time coffee shops out of business we need some place to go to have a cup and visit with friends
guest

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2010
most of them are racist and need to just die off already
Nelson

Jackson, MO

#6 Jun 2, 2010
No what you mean is they are white people who stand up to negros and wishing death on anyone racism or not doesn't exactly make your position a very strong one.
Nelson

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2010
Nevermind me because my statements are moronic and for one hate Negros.
Nelson

Jackson, MO

#8 Jun 3, 2010
lmao
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
marsha

Wood River, IL

#9 Jun 4, 2010
Gossip.Gossip,Gossip, plus what young girl theyd like to screw. This is True.Also the old farts that own old houses and rent to low income people thru Hud, to get all that Goverment money and get Rich.
Jerk Hater

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 4, 2010
You are all nuts. Flakes for sure.
Osei Tutu

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jun 4, 2010
There is a room with a bunch of head hunters there who do favors for the geriatric crowd!
Gramps

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Jun 4, 2010
They got good biscuits and gravy. That's about it.
guest

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2011
Guest wrote:
Because Hardee's gives massive discounts to seniors. I'm talking my grandmother wanted to take my wife and I for breakfast there one morning and she insisted on paying for it, An entire meal for 3 people including drinks and everything for a little over $2 i kid you not.
Also fun fact, the midwest is the only place in the US where its actually called hardee's on the east and west coasts its called Carl's Jr.
Hardees in NC
Guest

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2011
Guest wrote:
Because Hardee's gives massive discounts to seniors. I'm talking my grandmother wanted to take my wife and I for breakfast there one morning and she insisted on paying for it, An entire meal for 3 people including drinks and everything for a little over $2 i kid you not.
Also fun fact, the midwest is the only place in the US where its actually called hardee's on the east and west coasts its called Carl's Jr.
Ummm no, its called hardee's on the east coast!!! only on the west coast its called Carl's jr....next time make sure your fun facts are correct!!!

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 23, 2011
I used to hang out at hardees but then i took a arrow to the knee.
guest

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 23, 2011
codemaster802 wrote:
I used to hang out at hardees but then i took a arrow to the knee.
thats soooo played...
guest

United States

#18 Dec 23, 2011
SnizzleFlap wrote:
It never fails. I see them there every time I walk into the place. Is the Cape Girardeau Hardee's just the local hang-out for the retired, or is this more on a national scale. What I mean is, is Hardee's the designated hang-out for all retirees'.
If so, why? Did they stumble upon some great phenomenon ther are not sharing? Could Hardee's be some sort of secret fountain of youth? Maybe Hardee's food adds precious years to ones life!
Nah, I doubt it.
I am curious. Are young people the only ones allowed to hang out in places?

They make a good sausage, egg, and biscuit sandwich.
blah

Inman, SC

#19 Dec 27, 2011
Guest wrote:
Because Hardee's gives massive discounts to seniors. I'm talking my grandmother wanted to take my wife and I for breakfast there one morning and she insisted on paying for it, An entire meal for 3 people including drinks and everything for a little over $2 i kid you not.
Also fun fact, the midwest is the only place in the US where its actually called hardee's on the east and west coasts its called Carl's Jr.
not true it is hardees in the south
Guest

Los Gatos, CA

#20 Dec 27, 2011
guest wrote:
most of them are racist and need to just die off already
These men are very respected men in our community and you should be ashamed of your self! A lot are veterans! You should say a pray for yourself. There is a special place in he'll waiting for YOU !
Guest

Los Gatos, CA

#21 Dec 27, 2011
I meant HELL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advice for KFVS 12 7 min CBS KFVS FAKE 147
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 50 min guest 57
kfvs is fake news 3 hr guest 6
News Lowe's truck filmed running red light and flipp... 7 hr cuincr 2
Private Correctional Services (Dec '11) 11 hr Guest 36
Perry county TOWING IS Getting the boot 13 hr Glenda M 4
News Tattoo artist found murdered in septic tank aft... (Jul '13) 22 hr Jim seals 168

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages