First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Mother of 3

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2010
I would just like to start by saying that I am not from Scott City and have no children that play for them or Notre Dame. But I do have a daughter who now goes to immaculate conception in the 8th grade and a son in 7th grade that I was going to send to ND in there H.S years but after what I witnessed at last nights vollyball game vs. SC and ND I would not recommend anyone sending there children to this supposed " Catholic" school. That was by far the worst sportmanship and behavior I've ever witnessed at any type of ballgame. The crude comments coming from the fans was unbearable.. And not to mention they barely beat a school Whos town has a population of what 4000? Learn some class Notre Dame!

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Some of my co workers were tellin me at work today about some of the things that the fans of Notre Dame was sayin and I was jus absolutely shocked and in disbelief, and then I get on topix and read the exact same thing they were all talkin about at work. Y'all must be proud.

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 10, 2010
Them good Catholics...always have thought they were all that!Bunch of hypocrites!Where's your Christian attitude now?
Exactly

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Ya exactly and most of the people I know that graduated from ND are hooked on drugs, that is prolly one of the biggest druggie schools in the area, but no one expects it bc it's a catholic school.

Jackson, MO

#5 Sep 10, 2010
what happened at the game?
ND Alumn

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Sep 10, 2010
I assure if it was as bad as you all say it was the students responsible will be punished. You probably just have a problem with Notre Dame because you didn't go there.... kind of the fear of the unknown type of thing. I'm tired of Notre Dame getting a bad rap. My bad that our parents want us to have an EXCELLENT education so they pay for it.
mistakes

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2010
ND Alumn wrote:
I assure if it was as bad as you all say it was the students responsible will be punished. You probably just have a problem with Notre Dame because you didn't go there.... kind of the fear of the unknown type of thing. I'm tired of Notre Dame getting a bad rap. My bad that our parents want us to have an EXCELLENT education so they pay for it.
I recently worked with a few kids that graduated from notre dame. I say recently because both were fired. They made the choice to get high before they would come in and both had an IQ smaller than their shoes size. Honestly it was like talking to air. You're in denial if you think notre dame is worth the tuition.

Mount Vernon, IL

#8 Sep 10, 2010
Exactly wrote:
Ya exactly and most of the people I know that graduated from ND are hooked on drugs, that is prolly one of the biggest druggie schools in the area, but no one expects it bc it's a catholic school.
I graduated from there and I have never been hooked on drugs. I received a great education from NDHS. Please, do not judge all of us.
lala

Sedgewickville, MO

#9 Sep 10, 2010
I went to Notre Dame and I honestly have to say that it is an amazing school. I will send my kids there as well.

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 10, 2010
I too graduated from ND and let me tell you some kids were good and some were not,it is in every school so not all the kids should be lumped together.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 10, 2010
so they are cocky hypocrites. so they win all their home games because of refs. everyone knows it, there is no point in discussing it.
seen it

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 11, 2010
didn't you see the great ND fall to the little school tonight. It was a sight for sore eyes, poor rich girls!

Mount Vernon, IL

#13 Sep 12, 2010
Not all of us that went to NDHS were rich. My parents wanted me to have a good education. You can judge everyone from the school all you want. However, there are your so called "good kids" and "bad kids" in every school. That is life!
SC Graduate

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2010
Being that alot of people in the area i grew up in also went to ND i havent seen much come from that school! Most of the ones i know or know of get drunk all the time and do alot of drugs, and the other half are now in Frats or Sorioties at SEMO! I guess they will always have to pay for their friends!
Really

Fredericktown, MO

#15 Sep 12, 2010
guest wrote:
Them good Catholics...always have thought they were all that!Bunch of hypocrites!Where's your Christian attitude now?
Don't lump Catholics in the Christian category. Not even close.
kitty

Jackson, MO

#16 Sep 12, 2010
I have to say this- Catholic means "universal"- so yes Christian. And that comment was not very Christian.

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2010
And don't forget ND about lost to a school whose "town" doesn't even have a city limits sign lol
wow

Kennett, MO

#18 Sep 13, 2010
That is hard to believe.
seen it

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 13, 2010
What town doesn't have a city limit sign? Lol
hate nd

Columbia, MO

#21 Sep 13, 2010
ND high school can suck a big one!!! that school is about the worst school i have ever set foot in and all the kids that go there think they are so much damn better than the rest of the world. i hate that school. and every one in it,not just me speaking but several others seem to think the same. the school has so many drugs running thru it its unreal. pot. is probaly the biggest one. so yea, ND a big F U is the last thing ima say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doctor’s wife 1 hr Guest 70
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? (Oct '17) 7 hr Yuck 41
Barbara Bush 8 hr Guest 1
Rock of Cape Church (Apr '12) 11 hr Interested 30
Looking to give her more. Seduction romance..an... 18 hr More4herr 50
Wrestling 22 hr Gabe 1
AK and ebo Fri Idiot 12

Cape Girardeau Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages