Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Tired of this BS government. They care about them selfs not us. Time to succeed. THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You should probably learn how to spell first. It's secede. You illiterate retard.
Sicko

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Guest wrote:
You should probably learn how to spell first. It's secede. You illiterate retard.
Does it make you feel superior to call the person a retard?
You are desperate AND have some serious issues!
dick and balls

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

If u dont like it go to china and get your old job back $2 a day
cznola

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

southern boy wrote:
Tired of this BS government. They care about them selfs not us. Time to succeed. THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
Considering that the red states accept more Federal dollars than they contribute, you may want to reconsider. BTW, I want my tax dollars back for helping to finance your education. Then go slap every English teacher you every had across the face for failing you miserably. Thanks.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Sign and succed?
Really?
southern boy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You spell it your way I spell it my way. If I wanted to live in china ill move there but I live right here in Southern Mo. The a holes in DC are the crooks and we are supposed to just sit and take it up the wazoo? No more! We Americans need to take America back and make it great again. We need to put drug dealers in jail and keep them there. We need to put to death child abusers, we need to open the factories and create jobs here not there. This is not the America I knew in the 70s and 80s. Something happened something went wrong and we Americans need to right it again. I don't care if Obama is black, or yellow or blue but he has shown he hates America and we Americans need to take a stand.
cznola

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

southern boy wrote:
You spell it your way I spell it my way. If I wanted to live in china ill move there but I live right here in Southern Mo. The a holes in DC are the crooks and we are supposed to just sit and take it up the wazoo? No more! We Americans need to take America back and make it great again. We need to put drug dealers in jail and keep them there. We need to put to death child abusers, we need to open the factories and create jobs here not there. This is not the America I knew in the 70s and 80s. Something happened something went wrong and we Americans need to right it again. I don't care if Obama is black, or yellow or blue but he has shown he hates America and we Americans need to take a stand.
Actually, there is only one way to spell it. "Take it back" from whom, exactly? You mean the rich, old white men that have always held the power? We're working on that, don't worry.
Real

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Goosesteppin in the name of....lol
suzie

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

"If states were to secede, who would get control of the nuclear weapons? Who would pay the Social Security benefits to seniors and those that are receiving those benefits?," Kibler said.

Kibler said being an informed and active citizen would better serve a constituent than signing a petition to secede.

"It's our responsibility as citizens to educate ourselves on the issues," Kibler said. "Being involved in the political spectrum doesn't have to be a spectator sport. You'd be very, very surprised to learn how just a phone call can make."

This guy is right on! I think everyone is acting crazy.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

southern boy wrote:
By all means, go. You are the epitome of ignorance. Take your inbred, hood wearing, Bible thumping, gun totin', trailer dwelling, non-spelling, tea bagging friends and family with you.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern boy wrote:
"Succeed." You're a bright one, you are.
Nobody

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>By all means, go. You are the epitome of ignorance. Take your inbred, hood wearing, Bible thumping, gun totin', trailer dwelling, non-spelling, tea bagging friends and family with you.
Now don't you feel superior?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't you feel superior?
Yes.
Seek help

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Delusional!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

southern boy wrote:
We were sold out a long time ago

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Please go. I'd love to hold the door for you.
NO

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

guest wrote:
Please go. I'd love to hold the door for you.
Bahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Holly Brantley (KFVS) usually drunk? 3 min guest 10
Satellite Mafia??? Fake! 24 min Remmy J 3
barack obama 34 min Touch of Grey 41
Back surgery 40 min Sunshine 1
Is dr kellybelly colle a good doctor ? 46 min Sunshine 2
Obama Bringing in Hundreds of Thousands of Ille... 1 hr Guest 15
House cleaning Maids 1 hr Guest 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cape Girardeau County was issued at July 10 at 8:08PM CDT