Woman Hit and Killed on Kingshighway
Holy crap

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 23, 2012
I am sorry for the Lang family lost but here is the truth if the cape pd is working this case then the car that hit her will never be found. Even if it was wright beside her they still would not be able to solve it but I am sorry for your Lost

Jackson, MO

#29 Feb 23, 2012
holy crap , did u even read or see the article with the facts in it. geeezzz .

Cape Girardeau, MO

#30 Feb 23, 2012
Holy crap wrote:
I am sorry for the Lang family lost but here is the truth if the cape pd is working this case then the car that hit her will never be found. Even if it was wright beside her they still would not be able to solve it but I am sorry for your Lost
What the hell are you talking about??? It is better to be silent and thought to be a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 23, 2012
If your on foot, how the heck are you suppose to cross Kingshighway? Walk miles to a light? I tried to think the last time I saw anyone trying to cross and I can't. I cannot imagine crossing it at Night! I feel sorry for the person who hit her too..you don't expect to see someone appear out of nowhere. What a shame for both families.
Susey

Chicago, IL

#32 Feb 23, 2012
I wonder where she worked? Any children?
Samantha

Chicago, IL

#33 Feb 23, 2012
How come it not in the Missourian---Obituaries?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34 Feb 23, 2012
Drinking kills people.
ElbowNibbler

Chicago, IL

#35 Feb 23, 2012
Lolacaust wrote:
Drinking kills people.
How insightful.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#36 Feb 24, 2012
ElbowNibbler wrote:
<quoted text>How insightful.
Thanks

Cape Girardeau, MO

#39 Feb 26, 2012
Samantha wrote:
How come it not in the Missourian---Obituaries?
it was on KFVS and in the Missourian

Cape Girardeau, MO

#40 Feb 26, 2012
Mollie wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who hit her
it was on KFVS and in the Missourian

Cape Girardeau, MO

#41 Feb 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ok well what is the name????
is everybody frickin lazy?? It was on KFVS and in the Missourian, make an effort for once and get the info your damn self!!!
Crackle

Cape Girardeau, MO

#42 Feb 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
is everybody frickin lazy?? It was on KFVS and in the Missourian, make an effort for once and get the info your damn self!!!
These questions were asked prior to any information being released to the public. Make an effort and read that information yourself.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#43 Feb 26, 2012
Crackle wrote:
<quoted text>These questions were asked prior to any information being released to the public. Make an effort and read that information yourself.
Hey genius, go back and look. Those questions were asked on this thread AFTER someone stated the name of the victim was released -- which would also mean other info about the accident had been made public too.

Yeah, next time maybe you should make sure you have your facts straight before you try to make yourself look smart.
Monica

O Fallon, MO

#44 Feb 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, go back and look. Those questions were asked on this thread AFTER someone stated the name of the victim was released -- which would also mean other info about the accident had been made public too.
Yeah, next time maybe you should make sure you have your facts straight before you try to make yourself look smart.
Be quiet guest.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#45 Feb 26, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>Be quiet guest.
The truth hurts that much, does it numbskull?
Monica

O Fallon, MO

#46 Feb 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts that much, does it numbskull?
You're wrong ------Questions were ask first. Sorry.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#47 Feb 26, 2012
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong ------Questions were ask first. Sorry.
Um...are you blind? Obviously you are.
shooting star

United States

#50 Mar 28, 2012
I prayed for this woman before the accident and I am still praying for her.
And to greg criticism, watch crossing the street, karma has a way to come back to bite you.
Sad

Mesa, AZ

#51 Jun 20, 2012
And who the f do you think you are, you fool.
Professional Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She and rick were divorced years ago. She had two children who are both grown.(as in over 20)
She had a severe prescriptin drug and alcohol problem. The last man she was dating Barton Cracchiolo she met in a mental health hospital.
She had just been released from jail a few weeks ago.
and people.. come on now.. all of this is public record! Missouri casenet.org will give you lots of information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Thorne 8 min Guest 10
Dr Joel Ray (May '09) 34 min snap 10
Aaron foote 1 hr Sherry 7
Cape residents should be able to vote on rounda... 2 hr Really 15
Misty Brew (Apr '14) 2 hr Roy 14
wanting inner labia piercings where should i go 2 hr Drey 4
why dont white guys date black women 2 hr successful 15

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance