What is the best Tattoo shop in Cape G?
u got it

Jackson, MO

#22 Feb 14, 2010
mom wrote:
the best tattooist has gone away his life to live no more,but his art lives on,on people now to brighten up their days.
\
TIMBO!!!!
mawmaw06

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 25, 2010
If all the other tattoo places in cape like different drummer and the others are so good then why do they send people that want portraits and other speciality tattoos to Flesh Hound?

“giggity.”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Feb 25, 2010
a different drummer
InkLover

Frisco, TX

#25 Feb 25, 2010
I don't think we should name shops but the artists...I'm a fan of Chris Hester who was once at Different Drummer but now at Flesh Hound and I love the work he did for me! Chris Rose of Different Drummer did another one of mine that I love...as far as the shops I've been in the atmosphere at Flesh Hound was nice and made me feel comfortable.

United States

#26 Feb 25, 2010
mawmaw06 wrote:
If all the other tattoo places in cape like different drummer and the others are so good then why do they send people that want portraits and other speciality tattoos to Flesh Hound?
Because thats where jason was, don't know if he still is. His portraits are the best.

United States

#27 Feb 25, 2010
Different Drummer is the best. They are very clean. Chris Rose is awesome and does awesome work. No other place in town is as clean as Different Drummer.
bigass whiteboy

Alton, IL

#28 Feb 26, 2010
that is not true flesh hound have the best artists and are equally as clean and they arent near as rude
kevin R

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Feb 27, 2010
john shelton 4 aces
ITS TRUE

Morley, MO

#30 Feb 27, 2010
kevin R wrote:
john shelton 4 aces
He is really good at what he does!!
iknow

Columbia, MO

#31 Mar 1, 2010
Different Drummer wrote:
No doubt the BEST in town. Chris Rose and Jake are both awesome.
they both are azzholes
jeez

Jackson, MO

#32 Mar 1, 2010
mawmaw06 wrote:
if thats the case then why do i have 3 portraits on me i got from there "different drummer" that smoke any ive ever seen done from fleshound? more than likely when you went in there you were prolly a dumbass and what do you consider specialty tattoos? going in to get some "paul booth wish they were" devil worshiping tattoos? yeah thats real special.
guest 2

Orange, TX

#33 Mar 3, 2010
i have to agree that differnt drummer is the best! i have had all my tats done there. they are clean and do some of the best color iv seen

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Mar 3, 2010
tony and bill ,TATTO SPOT, RIP TIMBO
Artfan

Dallas, TX

#35 Mar 3, 2010
Flesh hound has had 3 reported cases of hepatitis in the past month
I'm a RN at southeast and I know it's fact
besides their work sucks.
I had my tattoo done in st. Louis
want info

Jefferson City, MO

#36 Mar 4, 2010
Artfan wrote:
Hey, do you know if they were turned into the health department for that? If so is it public record? Just wondered if there is proof of this that someone could get a hold of.
erika

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Mar 7, 2010
i like tattoo spot i have 3 from there and one from flesh hound. the ones from tattoo spot turned out really well the guys there bill and tiny werent too talkitive and didnt seem all that friendly but they did good work and scetched out exactly what i wanted and it looked great. last tattoo i got i went to flesh hound to see about a price and i was standing there for at least 20 minutes and no one in there even acknowledged me. i even went to the counter where the woman rene was sitting to ask about it and she completely ignored me she didnt even look up when i spoke. and a friend of mine was with and she was really rude to him. i will probably never go back there because of the rudeness that is no way to do business. the guys at tattoo spot may not be that outgoing but at least they freaking acknowledge and try to help their customers
erika

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Mar 7, 2010
sorry i got a typo i meant bill and tony from tattoo spot
Notta Nurse

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Mar 7, 2010
Artfan wrote:
John Hitt's (aka Hittman) wife is an RN at Southeast. I'd bet this is her.

I'd like to see the report from the health dept backing up your claims. If you're really a nurse, you'd know darn well that FH would be shut down by now. What a lying idiot. FYI: FH JUST passed their yearly health inspection.
Lover

Dallas, TX

#40 Mar 7, 2010
Definate Tattoo Spot!!!!
Naughty Little Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Mar 7, 2010
ta2d wrote:
Just because someone is over priced does not make them good. Fleshhound has issues as I stated above. I have heard things about the chick in there too. Not sure I want any part of my body or body fluids being spilled around someone with the reputation I have heard she has. I don't know the guys in there but I have really heard a lot about her and the company she has always kept. Doesn't that say something about the cleanliness and sanitary state of her, her hands and the shop?
Just my opinion. I would not go there I have been in different
drummer and have had no issues and have been quite pleased.
The fact that you said "I have heard..." completely discredits you. If you have to base your own opinions on someone else's gossip and lies, then it must really suck to be you. But I do have a question for you. If Flesh Hound (and Renee) are so bad, why do several artists from other local shops go to them after hours to get tattooed?(That is an absolutely 100% verifiable FACT.) And why would Chris Hester leave the Drummer if it's "the best"? He knows talent when he sees it, and knows what shop he wants his name attached to. But I guess that all these people don't know as much as you when it comes to the world of tattoos, huh? And while we're on the subject...WHY IS FLESH HOUND THE ONLY SHOP AROUND THAT DISPLAYS THEIR WORK IN THE FRONT WINDOWS??? BECAUSE THEY HAVE MASSIVE TALENT! Renee Gordon is a well educated, financially secure, independent woman with successful, CLEAN and thriving business. She has more class in her little finger than a lot of people accumulate in an entire lifetime. You, however, come off sounding like ghetto white trash with nothing better to do than bash people. So, really, keep your tired bullsh!t to yourself and go to another shop. Flesh Hound will be better off without people like you. And Flesh Hound's customers (myself being one) will thank you for not trashing up the shop. Have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 51 min all 119
dhl (p&g) 1 hr Guest 9
Katy Oferrells... 1 hr disappointed 7
navel ring 1 hr Guest 10
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 6 hr kenny kinder 355
Hillary Clinton 2016 (Oct '14) 9 hr Little Joe 159
Mike seek 12 hr Guest 2

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance