my house...anybody want some discount tattoos? hit me up [email protected]
uh hi

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Dec 18, 2009
John shelton - 4 aces oh yeah!
reallyREALLY

O Fallon, MO

#4 Jan 8, 2010
a guy "tattooing" out of his house called dirty needle. you might as well say hepitis guaranteed. what a douche
u know

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jan 9, 2010
A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer A Different Drummer
oh i know

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 9, 2010
Tattoo spot
mom

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2010
the best tattooist has gone away his life to live no more,but his art lives on,on people now to brighten up their days.
Odd

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2010
A Different Drummer
Stay Golden

Jackson, MO

#10 Jan 11, 2010
Different Drummer.. Been in Cape longer then anyone else.. that says it all..

Florissant, MO

#11 Jan 12, 2010
You people are freakin crazy!!! I would go for Fleshhound...although I think the best artist Jason is now gone. But still Fleshhound for sure.
ta2d

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Jan 13, 2010
Different drummer, or any where except Fleshhound. I have heard to much about the mistakes they make there, from crooked tats to half cursive, half print lettering. I wouldn't take a free one from there.
bjk

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2010
I got my first tattoo from the origial owner of a different drummer, {don acre} awsome job. Second one at fleshhound, not so awsome, 4 aces did a great job finishing one up for me. Now my son got his by an artist at different drummer,and he did a great job capturing what we wanted as a memorial to his father.wish I could remember his name. thats who Ill let do my next tattoo.

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 17, 2010
Different Drummer is full of assholes but they can do some decent work. John Shelton has his own shop now and has much improved since when he first started tattooing. His shop is super clean and small enough where you don't get all the dumbass groupies like you do at Different Drummer. Flesh Hound is by far my favorite. I think they have some of the best artists in town. The work that they do is truely artistic. Renee will tell it like it is and let you know if the tattoo will look good down the road or not. They are really there for the art side of tattooing and not the money side. You will pay for what you get there. They are more expensive than DD and 4 Aces but they are well worth the money. I wouldn't reccomend Different Drummer unless you want flash. If you want something truely one of a kind go to Flesh Hound.
tattfan

Cape Girardeau, MO

#15 Jan 18, 2010
Well guest it seem you have no idea what a custom tattoo is. Jake French at different drummer is the best custom artist in this town or anywhere close and to be honest I think Chris Rose is right there with him, Jakes Black and grey is kicka## and no one can touch Chris's color work... And there shop is spotless..You need to remember that just about every shop in town has someone in it that came from different drummer, the reason they are not at different drummer anymore .... They just could not cut it there...I have gotten tattoos from just about every shop in town execpt hittman. I went to the other shops because its hard to get into different drummer..But since I got my tattoo from Chris I will never go anywhere else ,I'll just wait to get in..
Different Drummer

Lancaster, NY

#16 Jan 18, 2010
No doubt the BEST in town. Chris Rose and Jake are both awesome.
ta2d

Jefferson City, MO

#17 Jan 18, 2010
Just because someone is over priced does not make them good. Fleshhound has issues as I stated above. I have heard things about the chick in there too. Not sure I want any part of my body or body fluids being spilled around someone with the reputation I have heard she has. I don't know the guys in there but I have really heard a lot about her and the company she has always kept. Doesn't that say something about the cleanliness and sanitary state of her, her hands and the shop?
Just my opinion. I would not go there I have been in different drummer and have had no issues and have been quite pleased.
Angel

De Soto, KS

#18 Jan 18, 2010
Would Jesus like for you guys to have a tattoo body?
hahah

Jackson, MO

#19 Jan 20, 2010
Angel wrote:
Would Jesus like for you guys to have a tattoo body?
I don't know...Why don't you ask him? Oh wait... you can't becuase he is dead! Besides with everything else going on in the world, whether or not we decided to get tattoos or not would probably be the least of his worries if he were still alive, which he isn't! So why would you post something on here asking us if a dead guy would like for us to have tattoos on our body? Would Jesus like for you to go to therapy? I would think yes, but we will never know what he would say now will we? Get the F@#* out of here with this S@#*!
omg

Alton, IL

#20 Jan 29, 2010
that was fsking hillarious!
Nothingrealm

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Feb 13, 2010
Holy sh*t...just save yourselves some bad work and go to St. Louis. I refuse to get anymore ink in Cape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pioneer homes (Dec '15) 5 min peach man 24
Who can do my hair?!? 1 hr mr c 6
Dr. Michael Jessup 2 hr StupidReallyStupid 7
Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, and Jesus Christ wer... (Nov '09) 3 hr Kizzle 193
dhl (p&g) 3 hr Amen here 2
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 4 hr 3somefun 110
GoFundMe in Gordonville 4 hr Hannah 27

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance